Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XIV [Prissy]

CHARITY'S TURN

We get out of the car and exit into a parking beside some kind of nightclub. That is, Suzy and I exit while Dara and Henry remain in the car. He hasn't pulled his pants up again. I feel some of his cum still dripping down my leg. The other car is parked just beside us, and Charity comes over, staring at my naked form.

"What are we doing here?" Marq asks.
"Well, this night club is notorious for what happens in its bathrooms..."
"Really?" I ask. "You want to fuck me in a dirty bar bathroom?"

Charity laughs.

"The thought had crossed my mind, but no... Besides, you said nothing public. What happens in there is sometimes... very public."
"So why are we here?" Suzy asks again.
"Follow me."

Charity leads us around the building towards the back. There's a partly open side door leading into the building. I'm prancing around naked, so the others (Winston, Jake, Marq and Suzy) all stand around to hide me. Meanwhile, Charity walks forward and enters the building, motioning for us to wait. We huddle near the door.

All of a sudden, Suzy turns around to face me, kissing me.

"What...?"

She drops to her knees and quickly buries her face between my legs. I instantly start moaning, so Marq places his hand over my mouth. She's licking the drying remains of Henry's passage from there, and her tongue feels marvelous on my labia. I whimper through the improvised muzzle.

It doesn't take long for Charity to come back.

"Okay, so the coast is... woh!"

She immediately notices the scene and stops to watch us for a moment. I catch her grin. We see Dara and Henry walking up to us on the other side. Henry seems better now, although he's scratching the bruise on his head. Charity speaks up.

"Okay, Suzy, that's enough for now... get her inside."

Suzy pulls away, and the rest proceed to drag me into the building. We enter the backstore of the bar. There are crates and boxes piled up everywhere. It reeks of stale beer. I am dragged towards the side, into a small - but clean enough - bathroom stall. I look back at Charity.

"I thought you said no bathroom sex?"
"So I lied... a little."

She turns to Jake and whispers something to him. He walks around. She then has me sit down and wait. As I check around, I notice a hole at waist level on the right wall.

"Wait... this is a glory hole."
"Yes it is..."
"I am not sucking a stranger's dick!" I call out.
"No, you're not... It's gonna be Jake's."
"Hang on," I continue protesting, "I don't get with Jake until after I'm done with everyone."
"For sex, absolutely... but your contract warrants blowjobs..."

I want to protest some more, but I decide against it. What's the point, really. I better play along and make it worth my while. Charity starts stripping; she tilts her head back towards the others.

"So watch our backs, of course, but we're leaving the door open..."

Dara nods. Charity turns to Marq.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

I sense only the slightest hesitation in his eyes. He starts unzipping his pants.

"Remember," Dara reminds him, "you need to keep some energy for your time with Prissy."
"Don't worry," he simply replies.

He drops his pants and starts jerking himself to hardness. So this is Charity's game. Controlling the scene. I can play that too. I stare at Marq and smile at him. When I invited him over earlier, I honestly didn't think it would go this far. But he seems to be enjoying himself, so why stop. Charity steadies her full form against mine, planting a kiss on my lips, then gently kneading my breasts, twisting my nipples. I look past all of that and see that Dara has pushed Suzy against the wall and started kissing her. A moment later, a possibly familiar white cock pops through the opening in the wall. Before I can get to it, however, Charity goes for it, engulfing it in her mouth, leaving me wanting. Marq is ready and he moves in behind her; I actually see, looking up beyond Charity, his cock disappearing inside her. I get jealous of all the attention she's getting, and my head dives to Jake's cock to join hers.

Immediately, she pulls away and we start taking turns on him; we end up licking the length of his shaft, his balls, taking turns with him in our respective mouths, kissing as we swap. I get a small reprieve when Charity returns to him, so once more I look past her. Marq is going at it something fierce, and it's showing in his face. But I'm more drawn to the scene just past him. Suzy's bottom is gone and her hips are wrapped around Dara's waist. It takes me a moment to remember that Dara never took off the strap-on : she must be pounding the insides of Suzy, pinning her against the wall. The two are lip-locked with an intense activity that makes me shiver, makes me want a cock (or Dara's dildo) inside my pussy... Charity's being serviced and so is Suzy. I'm the only one left out. I can't get Jake's cock inside me because Charity is hogging it. I start getting frustrated and my hand reaches inside the folds of my sex. I want more.

Marq suddenly stops what he's doing and pulls out quickly, almost on the verge of coming. He's holding back for me - to be with me later. Charity seems a little frustrated he didn't finish, but she puts it behind her as she shuffles around, readying her ass towards the glory hole, pressing her pussy against Jake's hard dick.

"No!"

I don't realize I just screamed until Charity looks at me, waiting for what comes next.

"It needs to be me..." I plead.
"Later, love..."

She impales herself on his manhood and starts fucking with wild energy. Instinctively, my hand wanders between her legs, to her exposed clitoris. I start playing with it. She moans more fiercely than before. I'm playing with her while Jake is fucking her.

The other scene has shifted too. Dara is on the floor and Suzy is seated on her, facing away from me, riding the dildo hard into her. But it's not all she's doing. Marq is back on his feet, and she's giving him a wonderful blowjob. The scene has me getting mad. No! It needs to be me! I tease at Charity's sex with even more energy.

"Fffucck..." she lets out a long yelp.

She climaxes on the tip of my finger, ramming her ass against the wall at the same time. She continues squirming for several seconds. I lean into her face and kiss her; she returns my kindness with force. She pulls off Jake's dick in the wall, getting down to her knees in front of me, then forces my face back into the wall. I swallow Jake again as Charity forces me to suck on him. The penis is twitching in my mouth, and I know what's going to happen. As with before, I know I should stop but I can't. Thick cream fills my mouth as Jake empties himself. One hand lets go of my head; Charity plunges three fingers into my cunt and starts fucking me with them. With her other hand still at the back of my head, she brings my face back to her and kisses me. My mouth is still full of Jake's seed, so we start messily swapping it through the embrace, as Charity's fingers make me moan in pain and delight.

It all ends in a wild but almost painful orgasm; Charity's nails tear slightly into the fleshy walls of my vagina as she makes me come. As she pulls her fingers out of me, there are a few blood droplets on them along with my moisture.

I'm a mess and I feel like one. Exhausted. And of course, Charity is not done. She wraps her arms around my legs, pushing me down, and she buries her face in my crotch. I can't fight back as her tongue and lips start working their magic between my legs. I'm moaning and panting without restraint, the taste of cum still strong in my mouth, my pussy still on fire from all that's been done to it today. My eyes are closed now. I'm trembling from the stress and stimulation. Only Charity's grasp on me is preventing me from slipping off the toilet.

"Aaaahhhh!" I scream out loud, completely overtaken by another climax.

It lasts several seconds on me as well, tearing into my resistances. I'm a puddle of human flesh, melting under the heat of pleasure. My body craves more but it's also too weak to continue. I almost collapse on the seat.

Charity's lips arrive on mine. She whispers in my ear.

"You're the most awesome slut I have ever had the pleasure of fucking..."

It's intended as a compliment or, at least, I take it like that. As I open my eyes, Charity is pulling away. I see past her, back towards Suzy. Dara's done with her, as is Marq apparently. She seems to be resting comfortably on the side of the floor, her pants still off. I cast a glance at Marq, but his gaze back tells me Suzy is fine, only exhausted like me. Charity fondles my breasts for a second, before getting up and retrieving her clothes lying on the floor. Dara steps over to me and checks me out.

"You okay..."
"I'm... tired."
"You're also very dehydrated. Winston, some water for her, please..."

Winston disappears for a moment, returning with a full glass of water. I down half of it in a single gulp. Meanwhile, Dara seems to examine my pussy. She notices the swelling and the droplets of blood.

"Well, there's no gushing, so it's just a few blood vessels that were popped..."
"I'm fine..."
"With the endorphins in your body, I'm not surprised," she replies.

She gives me a concerned look.

"Do you want to stop?"
"No... I mean, I can't... I have to..."

She acknowledges my request. She helps me up. Charity is already walking away, dismissive of everything, content in her own right. I see Jake coming back. I have no real proof it was his dick I was sucking moments ago, although it did seem familiar. I cast him an angry look, angry that he came, and not in my pussy, but he doesn't catch it. Instead, we all head back outside towards the vehicle. Suzy and Dara support me.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other..." Dara says.

She then turns to Winston and Marq.

"Your call boys... where should we go?"
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk