Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #1
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Default Demon in me

This is a little story a former sub of mine has written for me. Enjoy reading it and feel free to leave a comment.

"Warning: This is a fictional story that contains graphic descriptions of humiliation, degradation, consensual and non-consensual sex. If these topics offend you, or if you are under the age of 18, hit that back button now."

Chapter 1: A birthday party

Anne was very excited. Tonight she would finally turn 18. But she was even more excited that a small group of other girls from her school invited her over for a birthday party. Anne was a very inconspicuous girl, kind of a misfit without any real friends. She would love to be friends with one of the hip girl cliques but none of them wanted to have her. She wasn't unattractive despite her small nearly nonexisting breasts. But it was not her look or her not even A cups which made her so unfavorable as a friend but her very conservative parents. They tried to protect her from any bad influence and experience. When she was younger Anne explored her body and masturbated some times until one night her mother accidentially walked by her bedroom door and heard her moaning. She instantly rushed into the room and whipped Anne's ass with a leather belt until it was a dark red because of her impure action. Some lashes even hit her between her legs. This mercyless punishment would only be for her best so that she wouldn't turn into a tramp and so that she wouldn't forget her mother told her. Since then Anne hasn't dared to touch herself again. She was too afraid of another punishment.

To not be disturbed by Anne's parents the party was over at Tina's place. Tina sat next to Anne in school. Two weeks before her birthday Tina suggested Anne to have a birthday party at her place because her parents were away over the weekend. Anne was happy but also afraid on how to convince her parents to let her spend the night away from home. So many bad things could happen: alcohol, drugs and the worst of all: teenage boys. But Anne finally managed to convince her parents of letting her spend the night away from home. But no alcohol, no drugs and no boys they were telling Anne over and over again.

On the afternoon before the party Anne was packing her backpack hastily. Besides some underwear and a pyjama she took her toothbrush and toothpaste, shower gel and a deodorant with her. She didn't own any makeup. She could lividly remember the argument she had with her parents. Her mother asked her if she was a little whore. She didn't bring Anne to this world to be a slut. Anne's wish for makeup resulted in another red ass.

When Anne closed the car's door behind her and approached the house of Tina's parents she felt relieved and adventerous. Tina greeted Anne at the door, waved to Anne's mom and guided her into the living room. Three other girls from school were already there which Anne just saw sometimes but never talked to. Tina introduced them as Julia, Lena and Melissa. Since it was 6 pm already everyone was hungry and they ordered some pizza. While they were waiting Tina was getting something to drink. When she was opening five cans of beer Anne hesitated.

"What's up? Come on let's have a drink already. We still have a couple of hours to bridge till it is your birthday." Tina said.

"I? I? I don?t know, i never had some alcohol." Answered Anne which was commented by some laugthter of the girls.

"Go ahead, it won't hurt. Just drink it. The first one has to be downed." Tina said in a voice which made it perfectly clear to Anne that she had no choice if she wanted to be part of something finally.

She picked up the cold can and downed the cold, strange tasting liquid.
"See, you can do it?" Tina said and the rest of the girls grinned.

They drank their beers way slower. Tina gave Anne another can and she continued to drink by taking small sips. When the pizza arrived Anne's second can was emptied and she had a strange and unknown feeling in her head. Her tongue seemed to be a bit heavier and she wasn't able to walk in a straight line either.

After the pizza Anne had her first shot. The warm feeling in her gut distracted her from the disgusting taste and the burning in her throat. The girls were talking with each other while asking Anne a lot of things. Dazed from the alcohol she didn't bother when she was asked if she ever had sex. When she said that she was still a virgin she didn't notice the glitter in the other girl's eyes. If she had known what the real reason for the invitation was, she wouldn't have shown up to the party. But since she didn't she was just happy that she was accepted by someone. When it was half an hour till midnight Tina said that the girls would have to prepare for her birthday surprise. Anne was supposed to wait in the living room while the other girls disappeared. Tina blindfolded Anne so that she couldn?t see anything. Tina said it was so that the surprise wouldn't be spoiled. Anne wasn't suspecting anything bad and waited fort he girls to come back. Anne didn't know how long it took the girls to come back but it felt like an eternity.

"Don't move now. We just have to prepare everything here before taking the blindfold off. I just have to move you into the right spot."

Anne felt how two soft hands were grabbing her own hands, lifting her from the chair she was sitting on guiding her a few steps into the room. Then she could hear how the girls moved around in the room arraning something. She could also smell some matchsticks being lit which were used to lighten some candles. Shortly afterwards her nose picked up a different smell.

"Just stay there, we are ready in a moment." Anne could hear Tina say.

Then an incomprehensible mumbling set in. Anne could hardly resist the temptation to remove the blindfold. When she was overwhelmed by her curiosity she noticed that she wasn't able to move her hands anymore.The mumbling grew in intensity. Fear rose in Anne's head. It got even worse when the blindfold got removed. The room was lit by candles, a bowl with some burning incenses was standing on the floor and strange symbols were drawn with chalk onto the floor which Anne seemed to stand in the center of. The girls were all dressed in long black hooded cowls.

"No worries Anne, it is midnight soon and you will receive our gift." Tina whispered into Anne's ear.

Her head was also frozen now, she couldn't move any part of her body anymore. In terror she noticed when the girls in front of her lifted the cowls revealing their naked bodies. Tina started to push an, for Anne unrecognizable object between her legs into her pussy, moaning and screaming something. Then she passed the object on to the next girl who did what Tina did. When all girls had used the object it was passed back to Tina. She approached Anne while two of the other girls started to strip her off her pants. She wanted to fight against it, scream and shout but she wasn't able to do anything. When Tina stood in front of Anne the bell tolled twelve times. After the last toll Tina mumbled something before telling Anne:

"Welcome your new misstress."

With these words she thursted the object into Anne's virgin pussy. A harsh pain jerked through Anne's body when she was roughly deflorated. She felt something warm and wet leaking out of her pussy, running down her legs. Before she could pay any further attention to the liquid coming out of her pussy Tina's lips pressed on her own. Tina used her tongue to push Anne's mouth open. But instead of further pushing her tongue into Anne's mouth she just exhaled. In this moment the world around Anne exploded. Everything was spinning around in bright, blurry colors. Something entered her body through the object in her pussy and through Tinas mouth. Then the world around her went black and Anne became unconcious.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:45 PM   #2
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

This seems like it could be good, I hope you continue

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:42 AM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Here is the second chapter. Enjoy reading and feel free to leave a comment.

Chapter 2 - The Awakening

When Anne finally woke up again she had to orient herself at first. Parts of her memories from the last night seemed to miss. She was lying on a couch in Tina's house. They had pizza and she drank the first alcohol of her lifetime. She hardly remembered that she felt more and more dizzy and then the memories faded. It had to be a blackout others were talking of a lot. Her head hurt and when she tried to get up she fell over.

"Oh you are awake" Tinas voice sounded behind Anne. "Did you enjoy the party? You were so hammered. I hope the headache isn't too bad. Do you remember anything?"

"No, oh god I am feeling sick. No idea what happened shortly after we had dinner." Anne answered.

A pleased smile appeared on Tina's lips. "You can stay here a little bit and have your parents pick you up later. Not that they will get mad when they smell the alcohol in your breath."

Tina fetched something to eat and drink for Anne, sat next to her and they were watching a movie and talked a little until it got dark already again outside. Anne called her parents to pick her up. When her mom arrived she was feeling quite good again. But she was afraid that her mom might notice something but she seemed to be in a hurry.

"Are you alright mom?" Anne asked.

"Yes, I just have to get to that special meeting of the consistory. I have to get there but dad is back home."

Besides that small conversation the drive back home was very quiet. She got out of the car in front of their house. Her dad greeted Anne and asked if she had a good birthday party. Anne said that she had without giving out many details.

"Ok I see it was good. Well I will be in the living room. If you need anything just let me know." Said her dad, heading fort he living room.

Anne directly went into her room. She closed the door, threw her backpack besides her bed and then suddenly her movement froze before she could lay down into the bed. Her body seemed paralyzed. Then she heard the female voice which would acompany her for a long time for the first time.

"Hey sweety, had fun yesterday?"

Anne was freightened. Where did the voice come from? Was it from the alcohol? Or did the girls maybe spiked her drink with some kind of drug making her hallucinate? She wanted to turn her head but she had lost the control over her body. She heard her own voice in her head asking:

"Who are you?"

"I am Belenora, a succubus. I am the new owner of your body. You are exactly what I was hoping for. So young, innocent, delicate and inexperienced. We will have a lot of fun together. Well me more than you but maybe you will enjoy it some day too."

A vicious laughter ringed through Anne's head. Without the possibility to do anything Anne felt her body moving tot he big mirror in her room.

"Let's see what we have here." the voice of the succubus sounded in Anne's mind.

Her body started to strip slowly.

"Stop it!" Anne shouted in her mind. "I don't want that. Go away!"

"Poor thingy, that is not your decision. Besides of me noone can hear you. Except I permit it. Oh you want to resist. I like that. See I just let your tears run freely. That is so much fun for me."

Anne saw herself in the mirror, buck naked and with tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh what for pathetic little tits. I guess you can't call them tits at all. We definately have to do something about it don't we? Yes I know you always wished for bigger ones so that the boys look after you and long for you. But we should be able to manage that. And what is that nasty hair in your armpits and between your legs? Oh mommy and daddy want a good little girl. Well they had it their way. Your misfortune and my fortune." Anne heard the evil laughter again.

"Let's start with the fun and build a foundation for more freedom."

Anne was puzzled what that meant, trapped in her body without any chance to influence it's actions in any way.

"No worries you will find out what I am talking of in a bit."

Anne's body grabbed her cell phone and returned tot he mirror.

"We start by documenting your development. This is the boring, innocent, unattractive and unsatisfied Anne. The brown hairs, no makeup and with hair all over her body."

Anne realized how she took a lot of pictures of her, nude, of her entire body and in detail of different areas. In her mind she yelled for it to stop but her body didn't obey her anymore.

Armed with her cell phone Anne went into the master bathroom. She took her dad's razor and went into the shower. She felt the water running over her head and body. For a moment Anne calmed down and thought it might have been some hallucinations. But then she felt her hand starting to work the razor all over her body below her head. When she was entirely bald below her neck Anne wanted to scream and shout but her body didn?t allow any of those reactions.

"Please, please leave me. I didn't do anything. What do you want from me?" Anne asked desperately.

"Oh you will find out soon enough. And your innocence is why I can't let you go. Your agony, your shame and your lust is what I want." Anne noticed her body grabbing a towel, wrapping it around her body and then taking her cell phone.

Her feet moved the rest of her body down the stairs and towards the living room. Anne became frightened again, she wanted to get back to her room. Close to the living room she could her voice coming from her body:

"Do you need anything from the kitchen dad? I could bring you something."

"No thanks, got everything." Was the reply.

Anne's body moved into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and a glas and went into the living room. Her dad was sitting on the couch and watched some documentary on TV. Anne sat next to him, put the bottle on the floor and her cell phone next to it so that she could record her dad and herself on the couch. Anne's mind ran wild thinking about what would happen next. Her innocent mind couldn't figure out the atrocity which would take place in a moment. But even if she would be able to figure it out there was nothing she could have done about it.

Anne noticed how her body moved closer to her dad, placing her head in his lap.

"Anne, what are you doing?" her dad asked.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you and find out what you are interested in."

"But with your head in my lap?" her dad asked surprised.

"Why not?" Anne replied.

"I don't think that it is a good idea." Anne felt her small hand caressing her dad's thigh.

"You really don't like it? Your erection says something else." Anne's body said.

In her mind she was shocked by the words which just came out of her mouth.

"Anne, please, stop ..." but before her dad who seemed to feel more and more awkward could say another word Anne had his pants opened and her small hand was wrapped around his warm and aroused shaft.

"Is mommy letting you make any use of that? I guess not or why would my head in your lap arouse you that much?"

"Anne you need to ssss?" but before he could end his sentence Anne's small mouth was wrapped around the top of his errection.

"Please ?. Stop?." He gasped while her head moved a little up and down.

Anne's mind wanted to run away, puke, yell and cry but she also realized that it was not over yet. She felt a strange sensation between her legs. And before she could say say knife she lifted her head and her hands were removing the towel. Her naked body moved into a kneeling position over her dad's lap facing him.

"Ready for your first ride?" the voice in Anne's head asked.

Anne looked her dad in the eyes and saw his lust and desire. One hand adjusted the shaft at the entrance of her pussy.

"Fuck me hard daddy." Anne whispered while her body lowered itself.

She felt it push further and further into her most private part making her feeling totally stretched. When her body was lowered entirely onto him and her clit was touching his pubic hair her hips began to move a little forward and back.
This was enough to make her dad shout "Ohhhhhhh shit." Anne felt spurts of warm liquid shooting deep into her.

"You really needed some relive didn't you?" Annes voice came teasing from her mouth.

Her young body raised itself again and left her with a feeling of emptiness. She stood up, turned around and stood with spread legs while picking up her cell phone.

"Feel free to look at my pussy." Then she turned around again. "And now a lot of things will change you oversexed and underfucked fool. At least if you don't want mom or anyone else to see this video."
Anne had a mental break down. How on earth could she do something like that. She felt humiliated like never before.

"Oh yeah be more ashamed of you. It is such a nice feeling you can have there. At least to me." The female voice sounded in her head.

The face of her dad was ashen now when he realized what just happpened. Anne's mouth kept on talking: "At first you will make mom understand that I am a young woman and need to dress accordingly and wear makeup. I will go out when and with whom I like. When I need anything I will let you know and you purchase it. No worries you are a wealthy man. And if you are behaving well enough I might let you have a go once in a while. Isn't that a fantastic proposal? Oh and now I will go upstairs and rub my little clit till I explode. I hope that mom won't return before because it will be very noisy."

With a smile on her lips Anne went to her room leaving her dad behind on the couch. Before she lay down in her bed she stood in front oft he mirror and took pictures of herself again. Anne's mind suffered agonies and the demon was feeding on her discomfort and pain. Then she lay down on her bed, spreading her legs and one hand moved between her legs. Two fingers pushed into herself, feeling the sticky liquid of sperm and her own juices. Her thumb started to massage her clit while the other hand fondled her nipples. Anne's arousal grew, her movement more frenetic, her moans got louder. A new sensation started to build up in her with it's source between her legs. While the new feelings flooded her mind suddenly her head turned and had a look into the mirror. She noticed that her bedroom door was opened a little bit, her dad prying on her. In that moment the first orgasm of her lifetime swept all over Anne's young, inexperienced body and mind. It was violent. Her nipples stood tall, her hips rose. Wave after wave of the orgasm ran through her body while her thumb wasn't stopping playing with her clit. She let out a shout of fulfillment before lowering her hips again. With the two fingers in her body she tried to gather as much oft he slimy fluid from her pussy. She held the fingers before her eyes, inspecting the white, shiny and slimy fliuquid closely. Then her mouth opened and Anne felt highly disgusted when the fingers pushed into her mouth. She licked and sucked them clean.

"So that your boobs will grow and you become a good slut. Look forward to tomorrow. And now you can have a little control over your body to live out your agony. I will sit back and enjoy the show."

Anne's tears started to flow. She sobbed while she felt the rest oft he liquid dripping out of her pussy, running over her ass onto the bed. After some time she finally fell asleep.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Here is the third chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter 3: Just a regular Sunday?!?

Anne woke up when the bright sunlight was shining directly into her face. It took her a moment to realize which day of the week it was and what happened in the last couple days. The memory slowly came back of the birthday party with the alcohol and the strange feelings she had the morning after and when she returned back home. But it got way worse when the memories of what happened after she came home came back into her mind. Was it a very bad dream maybe? Did she take any drugs or was it a result of the alcohol which would made her hallucinate? Anne took her cell phone and opened the picture viewer. And what she saw there crushed all of her hopes that she just had a bad dream. Her naked, unshaven body was to be seen in different poses. Also a video of what happened in the living room last night which made her very sick. It was a video of when she had sex for the first time and that was with her dad. When she swiped through the gallery she saw more pictures of her nude, smooth and shaven body, her nearly nonexisting breasts and her orifices. On some pictures she saw a wet and shiny stream running down her legs. When Anne's head turned the rest of her body's feedback entered her mind. Her breasts hurt and strained. She could figure out why. Between her legs it felt sticky and crusted. Tears shot into her eyes. Her body trembled and she sobbed voiceless.

"Oh why are you crying?" the voice in Anne's head asked. "Haven't had any fun yesterday?"

"Fuck off!" yelled Anne in her mind. "Go away! You are so disgusting!" sounded her infurrated thoughts.

"What do you slut want to pretend? I am a part of you now. I can directly read all your thoughts and emotions. I know how much you enjoyed even it if you don't want to admit it. Wasn't it fantastic when your body exploded and trembled from your first orgasm? Oh yes it was." The demon replied.

Anne knew that the thing in her was right. Never before had she ever experienced such an intense and satisfying feeling. And at the same time it was so disgusting as a result from what happened before. The fresh cum of her father deep down in her little tight pussy she tried to get out with her fingers to lick and swallow. And the rest of it running out of her covering her asshole and buttcheeks. Anne found herself disgusting and even more the fact she couldn't deny that she had fun and became very aroused. She wanted to go into her bathroom to clean herself. But before she left her bedroom her body stopped.

"You don't want to remove the cum do you? No you will wear it for some more time to remind you of what happened. And now we are going to talk to your new lover."

Anne felt like blushing when she heard this. Her body moved to her drawer, opened it and got a long and wide shirt out of it which she used to sleep in very often. She slipped it over her nude body. She was waiting for her body to grab some pants but it didn't happen. Instead she went for the other door in her bedroom which led to the rest of the house. The shirt was just long enough to hardly cover her buttocks. With every step she felt the dried cum between her legs and in her butt crack. After walking down the stairs she heard some sound coming from the kitchen. It had to be her dad. Since it was Sunday her mom was in church. Her dad was not going with her that much but instead preparing the familiy breakfast. When Anne entered the kitchen her dad froze for a moment and blushed when his eyes were moving all over his daugther's body. He seemed to search for fitting words.

"Hey dad did you enjoy it too?" Anne heard the words coming out of her mouth. "I so enjoyed it. If I think about it I become horny again."

Anne felt how she moved one finger into her mouth sucking on it then running it down over her throat, around her nipples which ached from being so errect and then between her legs. She lifted her shirt a bit to allow for a better view. She started to moan when the finger touched her clit.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stop it!!!" Anne screamed in her thoughts.

But her body didn't react to her wishes. It continued to fondle herself feeling how a wamrth and wetness grew between her legs.

"Anne please stop it. Mom will be back soon. She will go totally nuts if she sees you like that." Her dad pleaded.

Anne approached her dad until she felt her body pressing against his. She felt her firm nipples pressing against his chest. She felt her finger slipping into her wet opening accompanied by a lascivious moan and rubbed the shiny finger under her dad's nose.

"Isn't that smelling like heaven?" Anne asked.

He didn't need to respond to give an answer, she felt the bulge growing in his pants. She put her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes. She could see fear, desperation and also lust.

"But you are correct. I should dress properly. And you should prepare mom that some things change now around here. Soon I am going to dress however i want. I don't care if you agree with it or not."

Her father just stood in front of her speechless, seemingly paralyzed by his arousal. He didn't want to but he couldn't refuse the young and voluptuous body of his daughter or the scent of her pussy.

"Tomorrow after the school we are going to do some shopping. I need new clothes. And then we will also get some makeup. How you teach that to mom I don't care about. Don't even think about not doing it. If you fail on that I will show the video to her and you will be fucked. And I don't think in a very sexual way."

Anne's body had a big smile on her lips while her mind was in agony. How could something so disgusting happen to her. She wasn't educated like that. Even though she had wished for some more freedom this was way too much for her. She wanted to run away but her tender arms didn't release from around her dad's neck.

"Good that you agree. Do you want to push your nice cock in my small wet and tiny pussy or should I suck on it for a moment?" Anne asked with a teasing tone in her voice.

Along those words one of her hands moved into her dad's sleeping pants. She clenched her fingers around the hard errection and moved them along it a little bit. Her father moaned.

"Oh right, mom is coming back."

She released her grip and withdrew her hand , turning around and walking away. When she walked past the kitchen table her hand moved to drop the newspaper to the floor.

"Oops," she said "I am going to pick it up."

Her body bent over, exposing the sight between her legs when the shirt rose up over her buttocks. She stood there for a moment, put the newspaper back onto the table and started walking again. When reaching the kitchen door she stopped for a moment, turned her head and blew a kiss to her dad. Then she moved into her room. Anne regained the control over her body. She collapsed to the floor sobbing.

"Stop it. Please stop it. It is so disgusting." Anne screamed in her mind while warm tears were running down her cheeks.

"No. It is raw lust, craving and sexuality. No worries one day this will appear like a walk in the park." Anne got frightened by these words and cried even more.

Anne didn't know for how long she was laying on the floor of her bedroom crying until she heard her mother's voice.

"Anne, come downstairs. Breakfast is ready."

Her body rose and moved infront oft he mirror. Her hands pulled the shirt off of her body. Then she rubbed the shirt between her legs. Anne felt how she started to become wet again. Even though she still had the feeling like she was crying her tears were ebbing. Then she wiped away the tears from her face with the shirt. She was able to smell her juices caused by her arousal. A vicious laughter was sounding in her head. Then she dropped the shirt and her body started to move towards the door.

"No please. No. Please don't do that." Anne was begging in her mind.

Desperation started to grow in her when she already turned the door knob. One foot was already in the corridor. Anne was in total panic. Her mother would yell, insult and punish her. After a moment which seemed like an eternity she heard her voice

"I will be there in a moment."

Then she turned around and took the gray shirt she wore before with the stains of her wetness on it. Then she grabbed the matching pants from the drawer.

"Let's start slowly." The voice sounded in her head.

Then she moved downstairs for the breakfast. Her mother was still pretty upset by the sight

"Can't you wear something proper on a Sunday? How often do I have to tell you again? I think I will have to help you remember it." Her mother said.

"Yes mom" Anne replied.

"Come on Julia, it isn't that bad. She is a teenager." Her dad said.

"Well? She can still wear something proper Frank." Anne heard the voice in her head again

"Should we show her something proper for a Sunday? What about a nude Anne?"

"Oh god no, please. Don't." Anne begged.

The agony Anne felt when her hand grabbed the lower edge oft he shirt was pure pleasure for the succubus. Then Anne's hand released the edge and she had a regular breakfast. When the breakfast was over Anne got up and left the kitchen while saying

"Thanks dad that we will go shopping tomorrow. That is such an awesome present!"

Then she moved upstairs and waited at the stairhead listening. She heard a loud dispute in the kitchen not being able to understand everything. The evil laughter ringed in her head again. After a moment she moved on and lay down in her bed. Anne grabbed her cell phone and played a little bit with it. When she got to the pictures of her she wanted to delete them. Her finger stopped just milimeters away from the delete button.

"Oh do you think I will allow that? I am so kind and will warn you once. If you do something stupid it will have some grave consequences for you. Understood little bitch?" the voice in her head asked.

"Yes." Anne replied.

The rest of the day was pretty standard besides her hand caressing the dried sperm around her asshole. It violently reminded her every time of the events of the day before. From time to time the succubus forced her to watch the video while fingering herself or even pushing one or two fingers into her tight wet hole. She moaned and was getting to the brink of an orgasm every time. But she also was very afraid that her mom would hear her moans and rush into her room seeing her nacked body laying on the bed with spread legs, fingers in the pussy. What Anne didn't know was that no sound escaped her body but that was only in her mind. When Anne went back to her room after the dinner Anne could hear the voice again

"You want to touch yourself? Do I sense some sexual desire in you?" Anne startled being caught having such thoughts.

"Too bad for you. Today we will leave your hands off of you."

Anne felt her desire to increase by the minute. Every breath, every smallest movement increased her need to touch herself. She felt getting wet. What she didn't know was that the demon increased the sensitivity of her nipples and her clit a lot. After slipping under her blanket every breath sent small shockwaves of lust through her body. The arousal grew but Anne couldn't do anything to get satisfaction. She even felt some of her juices running out of her. The voice in her head laughed and jeered about Anne's longing. Anne lost any track of the time. The need to touch herself and her arousal were the only things on her mind. With her arousal her frustration grew as well. Then suddenly Anne felt her tiredness and she slipped off into lustful dreams.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:46 AM   #5
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Chapter 4: Shopping Spree

When Anne's alarm went off the next morning she felt still very tired. When she slowly regained the sensory information from her body she felt a wetness below her ass. She flung away the blanket and saw a huge spot where her hips had rested.

"Good morning you dripping thing." The voice in her head greeted her. "You were quite horny I guess. It always amazes me how much accumulates in a body over the years."

Annes sleepy mind registered how her body bent over and rubbed her face in the stain on the sheet. The smell of lust, desire and sexuality crept from her nose into her mind. After an initial fascination a feeling of fear arose in Anne too. What would her mother say.

"Don't worry about the old cow until she gets in here it will be dried. Better look forward to go shopping after school today."

Anne could sense the succubus's anticipation, quickly her body moved through her room, pulled on a dull cotton panty and matching bra. Something was different. Anne had a funny feeling. It took her a moment to realize what it was. The bra was feeling too tight. Usually she didn't need any bra. She was always envious of the other girls from her class and she was often ashamed. Her mom insisted that she would wear a bra nevertheless. Anne's body moved in front oft he mirror to have a look. Anne was surprised when she saw the little curves forming at her chest.

"Ah perfect." The female voice said in her mind. "It starts. Sweety, soon your wish will become reality. You will have enormous tits. And that even without an operation or hormones."

A disdainful laughter ringed in Anne's head. Was she expected to be happy now? She was afraid of it. But she had little time to spend with her thoughts. Her body kept on dressing herself with a jeans and a shirt. She didn't need more due to the warmth outside. She fetched her backpack for school and went downstairs.

Arriving in the kitching she saw her parents sitting at the table. Anne felt the icy mood. Usually her parents were talking a lot but today they didn't say more than "Good morning.". After the breakfast Anne slipped into some light shoes and waited for her dad to drive her to school. The drive was very quiet.

"Hey dad, I am so looking forward to the shopping tour." Anne broke the silence. Well the thing in her spoke.

"Anne I really don't know if that is such a good idea. Mom totally went nuts yesterday. You saw how she behaved this morning."

"Don't you get it dad? What do you think she will say and do if she sees the video? Ok let me just send it to her." Her gentle voice came from her mouth.

Anne was so heartbroken by what the demon did to her dad. She loved her parents even though they were strict.

"No, we will go shopping. I will pick you up at two."

"Great. See you later you horny old man." Anne said before leaving the car.

When she kissed him on a cheek one of her hands grabbed into her dad's crotch. Then she took off to class.

Anne was a little surprised that Tina, who sat next to her was not in class. She couldn't see the other three girls from her birthday party in school either. They were not easy to be overseen in their black attire. But Anne didn't pay any further thought to that maybe they just skipped the day.

At two o'clock Anne left the school and saw her dad waiting in his car for her. She directly went to the car.

"Ok at first I need new clothes and then makeup. Go!"

"Ok, we are going shopping now and you delete the video Anne. Deal?"

"Are you stupid? I am just getting started. Do you think you cum in my virgin pussy and you can put me off with a small shopping tour? I don't think so. You will give me your credit card so that I can place orders online and I will also get my driver's license and a car." Came the words from Anne's mouth.

"Are you out of your mind?" her dad asked.

"I don't think so. Do you want to find out what the other doctor's have to say about the video? Or mom's bible group? I think they would burn you at the stake." A ridculing laughter escaped Anne.

"Look at it that way: I get sexy new clothes and you get something awesome to fuck. If I let you."

Anne could feel her dad's desparation. He seemed to feel very uncomfortable but he also knew that Anne was right and he had no choice but to do what she asked. That his wife would get mad was the lesser evil and he would find a way to deal with it.

In the city center Anne took her dad to a H&M store. She grabbed countless sexy underwear: strings, panties and bras in different colors and sizes.

"We have to prepare for the future." The demon's voice sounded in her head.

When she grabbed B and C cup bras Anne felt happy that she would get such nice breasts. But when she also grabbed D, E and F cup bras she became anxious. She was a very tender person, just 163 centimeters tall. While she was still thinking about the bra sizes her body went on to get suspenders, skirts, hotpants, tight tops, way too big tops and some only having one strap. When she was done she went to the checkout. It took the shop assistant fifteen minutes to scan everything. It summed up to well over 1'000 euros. That was no issue for her well-heeled parents though. Even if it wouldn't have mattered to the succubus. But this way the demon had even more options. Anne took four bags herself, her dad carried six more.

"Ah that's so great. Maybe I will let you help me trying out all those clothes or I will let you watch me changing in and out of them."

Anne saw how her father felt. He was torn appart by lust, desire, shame and fear. Anne felt the same in her mind. But she couldn't do anything about it. They went to a drugstore to purchase makeup, eyeshadow, lipsticks, nail polish, eyeliner and mascara, and a razor. When they were done they drove home.

Anne carried some bags into her room, her father brought the rest. Anne threw the bags with the clothes onto her bed and put the cosmetic products into her bath.

"Go downstairs, I will be right with you. I want to show you something." Anne told her dad.

"Thank you?" her dad asked.

"Oh I will thank you for it, don?t worry." Anne said while winking at him.

When he left the room Anne went to the bags on her bed. She undressed, took a skirt which ranged till the middle of her thighs and a very tight shirt. Then she noticed her very errect nipples which were clearly visible under the shirt. Then she went into the bathroom, put on some basic makeup and mascara. When she looked into the mirror she was hardly recognizing herself. Then the voice in her head sounded again

"Do you happen to know that brown hair is considered the least attractive and most boring hair color? We will have to change that soon. You won't become a good bitch with that hair color."

Anne was terrified. What had the demon in mind with her? Before she could think more about that she felt how her body went into her bedroom, picked up her laptop and went downstairs. She went into the living room where her father sat. Anne directly went to him and sat on his lap.

"I need shoes. Have a look with me, won't you?"

After opening the laptop and browsing an online shop site for shoes she felt one of her hands opening her dad's pants. He seemd paralyzed, torn between resiting and enjoying it. But when the warm and smooth hand of his daugther closed around his half limp shaft the decision was made. He couldn't resist anymore. Anne heard him gasping and moaning while she put more and more shoes into the shopping basket. Every time she rhetorically asked if it was ok to add another pair and he could only mumble a "yes" in response while she moved her hand faster around his penis. When she selected around thirty pairs of shoes she entered the payment details. After placing the order her father pressed back into the couch, moaned very loudly and Anne felt a hot stream of her father's cum running down over her hand.

"Such a mess. Gladly nothing spilled on my new skirt." Anne's voice sounded mischievously.

Slowly her hand continued to stroke her dad to completly drain his load. Then her hand moved to her mouth and she started to lick her hand clean, the back of it as well as the space between every finger. Anne screamed in her mind, was agonoized and wanted to die. But she knew she wouldn't be able to commit suicide. Anne's mind was trapped in her body she had no control over anymore. She was just a passenger in her body.

"I hope you are satisfied now you old prick. And don't worry we will advance slowly so that mom won't get a heart attack." Anne said.

Then she got up and left for her room. She felt the fabric of the shirt rubbing against her nippples with every step she took, resulting in a warmth and wetness between her legs. But touching herself got denied by the demon. In her room she put the newly bought clothes into her closet while putting most of her old clothes back into the shopping bags. Only a few bras and jeans of her old clothing remained.

"Oh this was already such a long day. You better lay down and we continue tomorrow." The succubus said. Anne wanted to object. She wanted to touch herself so badly, she was so unbelievable horny. The evil plan of the demon went as intended. The more lust and desire Anne had by herself the more her influence over her grew. The suppressed lust was the key to posess Anne's body. And the demon had great plans with Anne and her body for her enjoyment and to increase her power in this world and another.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:37 PM   #6
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Chapter 5: Tina

Anne opened her eyes the next morning. She felt the unending desire and lust her body gave by the hurting and errect nipples and the wetness between her legs. Her mind was overwhelmed by her desires but she wasn't able to do anything about it. The strain in her growing breasts also increased. When Anne stood in front of the mirror she thought that her breasts as well as her nipples grew a bit. Her hands moved to her nipples and pulled on them causing pain to directly flow through Anne's body.

"Yes they grew and are more sensitive" the succubus's voice confirmed the fact she just experienced.

The insulting laughter of the demon accompanied the pain still travelling through Anne's body directly into her mind. Then her hand grabbed a black bra and a matching string, a hipster and a shirt. Her body hesitated for a moment after putting on the bra and the string, the succubus wanted to let the new impressions settle in Anne's mind. Anne felt the bra to be even tighter than the day before. She even thought that it would be too small, squeezing her boobs together forming a slight cleavage. Her hard nipples pressed against the fabric of the bra making them clearly visible. And then was the small string of fabric between her legs. Never before Anne felt so exposed while wearing panties. Her pussy was hardly covered by the black string. The string becoming thinner in thinner towards her butt only being as wide as her thumb at the back which gave Anne a strange sensation. When her body took a couple of steps through her room the fabric of the string was rubbing between her butt cheeks. She took her cell phone from the bedside table, returned to the mirror and took pictures of herself in the new lingerie. When Anne pulled her jeans up to her hips she noticed the string being clearly visible at her back. She was excited and frightened about her new look at the same time. She always dreamt about wearing sexy outfits. But she wasn't allowed to by her parents, her mother to be exact who had total control over her father. Still she felt like a slut now due to her mother's comments about girls being dressed in such a way. She felt slutty and cheap in that outfit. These feelings were the perfect breakfast for the demon. Anne kept on taking pictures in that outfit. The olive shirt Anne pulled over her head had spaghetti straps and a big cutout. It hardly covered her bra. Even her tiny cleavage was visible with that top. Anne initially felt very happy about finally having a cleavage but she was also ashamed that she became a sex object. Without being able to spend more thoughts about it her body moved into her bathroom. She put on makeup, some eyeliner and mascara. When she looked into the mirror she felt like seeing a totally different person looking back at her. She nearly thought that she was good looking. Her blue eyes were emphazised way more with the makeup. She tied her brown shoulderlong hair into a firm knot. She took even more pictures with her cell phone. Then she used her new deo, which smelled way sweeter and more feminine than all of those before her mother bought for her.

"A woman has to be natural. Women have to give birth but they are no sexual objects. Always remember that!" Anne heard the voices of her mother in her memory.

Only when the voice in her head asked "Are you ready for your premiere?"

Anne realized that she already had moved downstairs and that she was only a couple steps away from the kitchen door. She couldn't remember the way between her bathroom and here. The demon knew for sure since she put Anne's mind into a kind of a trance which prevented Anne's mind from receiving any sensory information from her body. The demon could also have overwhelmed Anne's mind with sensory information or intensify them as she did with her nipples currently. But she intensified it a little bit this time. That her body was in a constant state of arousal was only partially resulting from the intensified feelings from her nipples but also a result of her unsatisfied lust she always had to suppress in the past. Before Anne got into the kitchen she overheard her parents talking. When Anne opened the door they suddenly turned silent. Her mother dropped her spoon into her bowl of cerals

"Oh my god, how are you looking like? Are you out of your mind? What are you wearing? Do you want to prostitute yourself? Frank are you totally nuts to buy her something like that?" her mother barked.

While Anne couldn't think straight out of fear of her mother the voice in her head spoke: "Is she stupid? We didn't even start with dressing up. Something is seriously wrong with that woman."

Anne could clearly hear the disgust in the demon's voice. Nearly at the same time Anne registered her father speaking: "Come on Julia, calm down. I think our daugther can be more like other girls of her age. If she likes it."

"Likes it? That's everything is starting with. Do you think Jesus liked being nailed to a cross? Anne remove that stuff from your face and dress properly!" her mother said.

"Julia, let her be. Anne can stay like that for today and we will talk later on." Her father said in a tone Anne never heard before.

Usually he always did what her mother said.

"You two are out of your minds. Completly!" Anne's mother said while getting up and rushing out of the kitchen slamming the door shut behind her.

Anne walked up to the kitchen table and stood where her mother just sat a view moments ago and bend forward to take the spoon out of the ceral bowl. Anne noticed her father's gaze on her cleavage. Anne raised her head to look at her father.

"Do you like what you see? That makes up for all this trouble doesn't it?" Anne heard herself saying in a teasing voice.

It took a moment till her farther could respond

"Yes" he stammered.

"I think we should go now too."

Without speaking a word Anne walked in front of her father and she felt the different way of walking. Her hips moved with every step from one side to another. It didn't need a look in order to know what her father was looking at. The ride to school was dead silent. Neither Anne nor her father said a single word. Before leaving the car Anne gave her dad a kiss on his cheek while also grabbing his crotch

"See you later. And don't let mom get the better of you!"

Then she left the car in a way that her father was able to see her string showing up above her jeans. Anne knew that he had a rock hard errection right now. She also felt every single of the countless people looking at her. Boys and girls as well as the teachers were looking at her, everyone noticing the change. Most of them did it unintentionally and brief but everyone registered that something was different about that girl.

When Anne took place in her classroom Tina already sat besides her place. After Anne sat down a feeling of fear went through Annes body. But this time it wasn't Anne's mind and perception this feeling originated from but the demon. As if she would be paralyzed Anne's body sat next to Tina. She noticed Anne sitting there, brushing a streak of her black hair out of her face and grinning diabolic at Anne.

"Ah welcome Belenora. I hope that body and mind pleases you. And Anne I hope you enjoy your birthday present. You got what you always wished for. A great body and an dirty mind. Well it is in progress at least."

A wide grin was on Tina's lips.

"And the best: you will obey all of my orders. As long as I posess this pendant the succubus has to do everything I command. Do you want a sample? Slap yourself!"

Anne's hand rose and she hit herself on her cheek. Anne felt a stinging pain.
"You fucking bitch! I will kill you" the demon yelled in Anne's head. "If I will be able to you are so done."

But no word crossed Anne's lips.

"Oh is someone swearing in your head?" Tina asked sneeringly.

"In the break you will meet me in the bathroom." Tina said before the lesson began.
Anne wasn't able to pay any attention. In her mind she was thinking about what Tina would do with her. And the demon didn't stop cursing.

When the lesson was over Anne went straight for the toilets. She opened the door and entered the cool room. Several stables were located on one site of the room. On the opposite site mirrors and sinks were attached to the wall. Inbetween stood Tina.

"Get in here" Tina commanded and pointed to the stable at the end oft he room. Anne's body moved.

"Sit down onto the toilet." Tina continued and Anne's body obeyed. Tina entered after her and closed the door. Anne inspected Tina's body. She was a little taller than Anne, had black dyed hair, and wore pale makeup. Around her neck she wore a black choker and several necklaces including the one enabling her to command the succubus. Her breasts were a good handful in size, covered in a tight black tanktop with a band logo. She also wear some black cargo pants and black boots.

"Oh I always wanted to do that" Tina said, opened her pants and stripped them down including her black panties. "Lick me!" she commanded.

Anne's body leaned forward so that her mouth was directly touching Tina's smooth flesh. Anne's tongue started to push out of her mouth and directly went for Tina's clit. A gasp escaped Tina. Anne's nipple started to hurt even more caused by her own arousal she felt in this situation. Anne got distracted from the constant cursing of the demon by the warmth and wetness she felt between her own legs. After a bit of licking Tina turned around and bent forward.

"Go on and press your nose deep into my ass."

"Oh my god, she can't be serious" Anne thought disgusted.

But she had to helpless witness how her head moved forward again directly between Tina's ass. Her mouth pressed against Tina's wet lips, her tongue continued to lick all over Tina's clit and her snub nose pressed directly against Tina's asshole. With every breath she took Anne smelled the intense smell of Tina's ass. Anne felt like she had to puke. But even worse was her own body which signalized more and more arousal. Anne was disgusted by that and by Tina. But she couldn't do anything about it anymore. And she knew it. It didn't take very long until Tina screamed in excitement when her orgasm hit while pressing her pussy hard into Anne's face. After some seconds which seemed like an eternity to Anne Tina moved forward allowing Anne to breath again. The smell of Tina's ass was still present with every breath Anne took. Strands of drool and pussy juice ran from Anne's lips down over her knees. Tina leaned shaking against the door. It took her some moments to regain full control and pull up her pants.

"Ah what a great start. And on Friday you will come over to my house and stay there for the night. The coven will meet. And we want to inspect you a little closer."

Fear rose in Anne and she could feel the demon's wrath.

"And stay like that. You don't need to wash yourself now. You should remember this for the rest oft he day." Tina said before leaving Anne in the stable.

When Anne heard that Tina left she finally got up too. She moved over to a sink and looked into a mirror. She could still see the shiny juice around her mouth. At least her nose wasn't showing any signs of being in another girl's ass. For the rest of the day the smell of Tina's ass and taste of her pussy remained.

When Anne's day at school was over she could see Tina and the other three girls across the schoolyard. They all looked at Anne and started to laugh. She walked to her father's car who left his work like usual in the afternoon to pick her up and bring her home. Her mother wanted it like that. So that Anne wouldn't have a chance to get into mischief like meeting with a young man. Anne directly noticed that something was different when she got into the car. But she couldn't ask what was going on. When they got home her father said:

"Don't be surprised that mom is not at home. We had quite an argument today and she went to aunt Claudia."

Aunt Claudia Anne thought. It had to be a very serious argument if she went there. She was the head of the bible group her mother was part of. Usually her mother didn't visit aunt Claudia though except something really bad happened. Anne felt strange. It tormented her that her father was in such trouble because of her. Anne directly went into her bedroom.

"We have to get rid of these stupid cunts" the demon yelled furiously.

"I always thought you wanted to turn me into something like that" Anne replied.

"Yes but I want to do that and I don't want to receive orders. I won't be able to deal with them on my own. You have to help me."

"Why should I?"

"Well if you help me I might move on into one of those whore's bodies and you will get rid of me."

It was a tempting offer. But since Anne couldn't read the demons mind she didn't know that leaving Anne's body was never the intention of the succubus. But innocent as Anne was she believed in what the demon said.

"Ok, I will help you."

"Great, let me give you a little reward for that wise decision."

Anne felt her already hard nipples to grow even more, they felt like someone was pulling on them. Anne's arousal grew with every breath. She stripped naked. One hand moved between her thighs and when her index finger touched her clit the lust and desire swept over Anne's body completly taking over Anne's mind.

"Oh yes please" Anne said.

She took the chair from her desk and moved it in front of the huge mirror. She sat down on it spreading her legs, putting her foot to the left and right of the mirror while leaning back a bit. She looked at her naked body. She never looked at herself in such a position. With her hand she hit her labia a couple of times. Anne felt a mix of pain and lust with each hit which was accompanied by a loud moan. Then she pushed two fingers into her tight and wet opening while massaging her clit with her thumb. Wave after wave of pure lust swept through Anne's mind. Her body was moaning uncontrollably. The demon had increased her sensitivity. Both occupants of Anne's body enjoyed every move of Anne's fingers. Besides the arousal Anne felt pain from her overaroused nipples. Just before she could explode Anne heard her own voice:

"Why don't you come in. Isn't it better to not masturbate alone?'

Anne didn't realize what was going on at first until the door to her bedroom opened and her father came into her room. The zipper of his pants was open and hold his rock hard errection in one hand.

"Just watch, don't touch. But stand next to me so that I will benefit from when you cum."

Like in a trance her father followed her instructions. When he stood next to her, Anne turned her head so that she could fully see his big cock. Anne was disgusted of herself since this sight made her feel even more aroused. It was so wrong. When her father unloaded his warm and sticky load into Anne's face after a couple strokes the demon also granted Anne her orgasm. It felt like an enormous explosion to Anne with it's origin between her legs. She threw her head back while a gush of her juices squirted out of her body against the mirror. Her body and mind began to heavily shake and twitch. The demon let Anne's body act without influcencing it. Anne's mind was overwhelmed by what she felt. Her legs twitched for another minute after her orgasm. Anne couldn't think about anything besides the satisfaction she felt in this moment. She didn't know about the plan of the demon which wanted to make her addicted to the fulfillment of her lust. Anne would beg that the succubus would stay with her, always finding new and more and more unusual ways to cum to satisfy her soon to be unquenchable desires. It took a while till Anne finally recovered. Her father already zipped his pants again and stood in the door. Anne looked at him with her spermcovered face

"We will have a lot of fun without mom. I guarantee." Anne said in a wicked tone.

Her father showed a constrained smile. He seemed to feel awkward but he couldn't resist the temptation. He was sexually abstinent for a long period of time because of his wife. She said that sex was something to become pregnant but not to have fun. And there was also another reason he nearly had forgotten about. Out of love to his wife he stuck to being abstinent. But since his daughther seemed to have sexually awoken and teasing him he could not resist anymore.

When her father closed the door behind him, Anne felt how she tried to get out of the chair. She nearly felt onto the floor due to her still shaky legs. She took her cellphone out of her bagpack and returned to the chair. She sat down in the same position as before. She saw the transparent liquid covering the mirror. Then she took a couple of pictures of herself with her spread legs and her cumcovered face.

"You like to have big tits don't you?" The demon's voice asked.

"Then you know what to do!" Anne felt how she regained the control over her right arm.

"But if you try something stupid like deleting the pictures again I will send them to all your classmates." Anne hesitated for a moment but then moved her hand to her face. With her delicate fingers she scooped the sticky globs of cum from her face and moved the fingers to her mouth. She licked them entirely clean resulting in the demon having another orgasm. The breast growth was in no way dependend from eating cum but Anne didn't know that. The orgasm resulted from tainting the innocent mind of Anne to swallow her father's cum voluntarily more or less. Her body lay down on the bed and she fell asleep naked, exhausted from the gigantic orgasm. When she woke up again her face felt sticky and crusted. She tried but didn't have any control over her right arm anymore. It was hard to open her eyes since they were still glued together with some dried cum. She noticed moving into the bath. When she was finally seeing herself in the bathroom mirror she saw the rest oft he cum in her face. She washed her face and put on a wide flannel shirt. Then she went downstairs. She was home alone, her mom at her aunt and her dad back at work. She fixed a supper for herself and took it back to her room. When she was done she put the plate on the floor next to her bed and grabbed her laptop.

"Let's watch some educational clips. Or maybe a slight glimpse into your future?" The demon asked.

Anne's fingers hurried over the keyboard and when she was done a porn clip was displayed on the screen. Anne was watching horrified. She sat spread legs in front of her laptop and had to watch porn. She wanted to look away but the laughing demon took care that she didn't even blink once. Anne saw a young and attractive woman taking the big dick of a man into her mouth and sucking on it. Anne was ashamed that she felt aroused while watching this scene. When he was fully errect the man pulled his cock from the girl's mouth who lay on her back and hammered his hard shaft into her body. Anne's clit and pussy were vibrating. Anne's fingers were teasing her by swiping over her thighs toward her clit but milimeters before actually making contact going into a different direction again. Anne was so dazed by her lust that she didn't even perceived the last scene when the man shoved his cock into the girl's tight asshole. When the clip was over Anne closed the laptop. Anne felt frustrated.

"Please let me cum again. Pleeeeeaaasssee!" Anne begged.

"No, we will save it for another occasion" the demon replied strictly.

She didn't miss Anne's desiring tone. Anne's body rose and went into the bathroom to get ready for the night. When she returned she saw a wet spot on the bed where she had sat before. She stripped out of her shirt and lay down entirely nude. The feeling to lay in her own juices didn't feel as disgusting as the first time. Then Anne fell asleep again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk