Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Blackmailing My Step Sister Into Humilation

I'll keep this brief, because I'm sure you all want to get to the good stuff, right? Really simple. My parents divorced when I was young and when my mom remarried, her new husband had a daughter named Michelle, who was 2 years younger than me. She was a brat from the start and I was always stuck with taking care of her, the excuse being how hard the divorce was for her, blah blah blah. Fast forward to her 16th birthday. I'm 18, and our parents go away for the weekend. It was agreed Michelle could have a few friends over and just a few. I get back from work to find out she had a massive party and all her shitty high school friends trashed the house. Michelle got drunk and passed out so I was stuck with the mess. In the morning, she begged me to help her clean up before our parents came home and not to tell them. I knew this would give me leverage against her so I agreed.

The day came so soon too, when she asked for a ride to go clothes shopping for new pants, and, from what I heard her whisper to my Mother, underwear.

Let's talk about my step sister. She's short, brown hair in dreadlocks because she's going through some phase. She has small breasts but I never can really tell because she doesn't wear form fitting clothes. But I can tell she has a big bum. I've admired her body a few times, she is only my STEP sister after all, so it's not incest, right? Anyways so my mother comes to my room to ask me to take Michelle to the mall.

"Why?"
"Because I said so that's why. You need to look after her, she's your sister."
"Not really Mom."
"Look, Jacob" (yes that's my name, in case you were wondering) "Things have been hard for her..."
"Since the divorce, which was how many fucking years ago?"
"Jacob! Language! You do not talk to me like that. You take your sister shopping or I'll take your car away."
"You can't do that!"
"Yes I can. You forget I still have the bill of sale. You can bike to work."
"Fine, I'll take her." I grumbled under my breath.

"No mom... It's okay he doesn't have to..." Michelle nervously said.
"No Michelle he is your big brother and he is going to."

Part of me wondered if Michelle knew what was going to happen that day, or if she just didn't want to go pantie shopping with her step brother.

We didn't talk much in the car.

"I'm sick of having to look after you. I should tell Mom about that fucking party!"
"Please don't! I'll do anything!"

It was at that moment I realized, we were going clothes shopping. I smiled.

"What?" she inquired
"Here's the deal sis. We'll go shopping for clothes. But you're going to wear a few things I pick out, no matter what. Got it?"
"Oh, um okay?"

She had no idea how much fun we were going to have today.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 08-06-2016, 02:07 AM   #2
dom man

Waiting for the rest...
dom man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:44 AM   #3
mrjd3000

Can't wait for the next chapter!!
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

When we got to the first store, I began to pick out outfits for Michelle instantly. I made sure to pick things out that were too small, and would leave her exposed. I gave her the pile of clothes I picked and had her walk to the dressing rooms at the back of the store. They weren't secluded so I knew this would be easy to humiliate her.

"I will hand you each outfit one by one, you will wear them and come out and show me. Got it?"
"Some of these are really skimpy Jacob."
"You know what's at stake."

She tried on the first outfit. She slung her street clothes over the bar above the curtain and I took them to make sure she wouldn't have any choice but to come out and show off.

"Okay I'm coming out."

Michelle walked out of the room in the first outfit. It was a pair of short shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and said SLUT on the ass in little jewels. The top was a basic tank top, and I could see her bra through it.

She went back in and exchanged clothes again. This time she walked out in a tight pair of leggings that were almost see through. She had a camel toe and I could feel my cock getting hard. I didn't give her a shirt this time so she walked out in just a bra. Her bra was white and frilley, and her tits were at least B's from what I could see but I also think it was a pushup bra.

I nodded and made her go back in, handing her a third outfit. It was a crop top, and a very short cheerleader skirt.

"Jacob this skirt is too short, you can pretty much see my underwear."
"That's okay, you have underwear on, no one will mind."

She slowly walked out of the stall and she was right. The skirt barely covered her crotch and I could see her panties under her skirt.

"Perfect. I'll buy these and you'll wear them to the next store."
"Jacob no! This is humiliating!"
"Michelle, you know why we are doing this, do what I say."

Looking unhappy she walked to the counter in her slutty outfit. I pulled the tags off to have the outfit rung up and we walked to the next store. She kept trying to pull the skirt down over her panties but it would go up after a few steps.

The next store was a female swimsuit and underwear store. I could see her visibily getting nervous.

"Alright Michelle get a change room and I'll get you an outfit."

She did as she was told as I searched for the sluttiest, most embarrassing pair of underwear I could. I found the holy grail when I found a pair of see through panties and a bra. My penis was completely erect at this point in my pants and I was having trouble walking.

I walked to the change room with this outfit.

"Strip off everything and hand it to me"
"Jacob..."
"Now!"

She did as she was told as her slutty skirt came off and her top and finally both her bra and panties. It excited me to know she was butt naked in there as I handed her the see through undies.

"Jacob you can't be serious! This is basically like being naked!"
"Oh well. You better get out here. I have your clothes anyways."
"Jacob the whole store is going to see me... and you're my brother."
"Step brother. Do as I say or you know what's going to happen."
"Please Jacob..."

I heard the door slowly unlock as Michelle emerged in a tiny pair of panties and the bra as she covered her chest with her arms. I could see her vagina perfectly through the panties. She had puffy lips and a little racing strip above her vagina.

"Drop your arms."

She revealed her body, her nipples were pierced and she had small boobs which were almost covered by her dreadlocks. I could see her big ass in the dressing room mirror, the g string buried between her cheeks. I wanted to bury something of mine between them too.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 08-06-2016, 08:40 PM   #5
hellodaringpeople

I love this story so far! Please continue !

Put me over your knee and spank me until your heart's content

Call me...... Any degrading term you like

Please humiliate me.

Likes: Spanking, Semi Public, Submission, Roleplay, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Kneeling, Gagged, Cock worship
Limits: Family, Friends, Pee and Poo, Pictures

PM me SPANK X and I will spank my ass X times with an object of your choosing
hellodaringpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:35 AM   #6
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Blackmail my step sister

Good start hope it doesn't end here
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:55 AM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I wanted to put my hands down my pants and stroke my cock. My step sister, Michelle, was standing in front of me, practically naked. She might as well have been, I could see her private parts so clear through the see through bra and panties, they weren't private anymore, they were mine to see. Her pierced nippes were rock hard and pointy, maybe from the piercings, the room temperature... or something else?

"Can I help you find anything?" asked a male attendant who walked over to us, his eyes darted to Michelles pussy lips and back to her face before quickly venturing to her small B cup breasts.

"No thanks I think we'll be fine." I replied.

Michelle's face turned red and a tear rolled down her face.

"Jacob please this is humiliating, I don't want this I don't want people to see my tits and vag."
"I have half a mind to tell mom and your dad you got your nipples pierced!"
"Jacob please!"
"Fine, go back in and take off the bra and panties and give them to me, I'll get you something else."

Michelle walked back into the stall and handed me the see through underwear. I saw her little boobs and her cute pussy, but I wanted more.

"Michelle, open this." I knocked on the stall.
"What? Come on I'm naked..."
"Michelle I will walk away and leave you completely nude with no access to clothes."
"Okay okay..."

She opened the stall and hid behind the door so I could enter. When the door closed I saw my step sister completely naked. She was bright red in the face. I put my hand on her crotch, she gasped lightly. I noticed her pussy was wet.

"You're wet."
"No... I..."
"You like this humiliation, don't you?"
"No..."
"Admit it, you like everyone seeing your little boobs and your nice little lips and that cute racing stripe and your big fat ass, Michelle. You're a natural sub slut who likes to be exposed."
"I... okay."
"I like it Michelle. I like you. I want you sis. I don't care. We're not blood related, it's not incest, I want you." I began to rub her clit, she grabbed onto me.
"How about we even the score sis? Unzip my pants and pull my penis out."

TO BE CONTINUED

Old 08-26-2016, 08:03 AM   #8
Ice Shadow

Default ...

Did this story die?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Hmm. I wonder when you will finish this story. It's quite interesting so far.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:41 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

It didn't take long for her to turn around and grab my hard dick through my pants. I could hear her breathe out. She unzipped my jeans and dug in my fly to grab my cock and pull it through, fully erect. She wasted no time kissing the head of my cock. I let out a small sigh to let her know I liked what she was doing. She put her lips around my cock and began to suck the head. It made my knees tremble. I almost fell, and she smiled when she saw that. I didn't realize she was such a slut. She pulled my pants completely down and pushed me onto the bench in the change room. She put her self facing away from me and grabbed my dick to put it in her pussy and sat in my lap. It was so warm, feeling my cock enter her cunt. She began to move her fat ass up and down my cock, her wet and warm pussy sliding against my head and shaft. I grabbed her tits and squeezed and bit her neck. She let out a loud squeak so I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't give us away. We stood up and put her against the wall and continued to fuck her from behind.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked
"Yes soon."
"Okay do it in my ass I don't want to get pregnant okay? You can cum in my pussy next time if you get condoms."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Fuck her in the ass? And next time?

I pulled out, my cock already lubed from her wet pussy and I stuck it hard in her tight asshole and I came instantly in her ass. She grunted really hard, obviously trying to contain any loud noises from the pain of getting my dick right up her ass so bluntly and I pulled out, dripping on the floor.

-----

I drove her home after buying her the see through underwear. We didn't talk the entire way. It felt awkward, I wasn't sure if she was mad at me.

Fast forward to the next day. Our parents were out and she knocked on my door. She walked in wear this slutty tank top with garder straps coming out from under it attatched to some socks and short shorts.

"Hey bro. I wanted to show you this."

She gave me a piece of paper she wrote on. It appeared to be a checklist of sorts. The first thing on it was that she wanted to fuck me, and it was checked out. Second was to live an exhibitionist fantasy, also checked off.

"Number 2, I want more, okay? Buy condoms and you can fuck me whenever you want or at least cum on me or something when our parents aren't home so I can clean up. But you have to do something for me."
"Okay what?"
"So there's this little bdsm club downtown I have friends that go to it and they have a space where you can have sex in the middle of a room where people watch and I'd really like if you could have sex with me there."
"What?"

TO BE CONTINUED

The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 09-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

glad to see this story pick back up you have a great gift of writing erotic stories
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:55 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
glad to see this story pick back up you have a great gift of writing erotic stories
I don't have a lot of time to write so I usually just give up but I'll try with this one a bit

Old 09-11-2016, 12:08 AM   #13
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking

Great update! Can't wait for more.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:44 AM   #14
BlankRose

Me want more. Me want more. Great story!!

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #15