Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2016, 02:28 PM   #1
Darefannc
Baby Member

Default My Reluctant Dare

My Reluctant Dare

I am reserved by nature. I like for things to be planned out and am rarely spontaneous. I would have never dreamed of playing a dare game, let alone expose and humiliate myself in front of my friends and potentially strangers. However, when I had the unfortunate experience of doing all that several weeks ago, I was quite surprised to find that I found it to be kind of thrilling.

Here’s what happened. We were at a conference. During the evening, six of us were playing Jenga in my hotel room. After a while, someone said “just to make things more interesting, the next person to make the tower fall has to do a progressive dare.” I didn’t even know what a progressive dare is. As it was explained to me, the person sitting to the right of the victim would give him or her a dare. Then the group would go around the table, with each subsequent person adding on to the previous dare.

I was reluctant to do this. However, everyone else agreed. I had not previously caused the tower to fall and thought I was pretty good at the game. Also, how bad could the progressive dare be? So I went along with it.

The next game lasted a long time, with each move in the last several rounds becoming increasingly perilous. Apparently, a little incentive greatly improved everyone’s focus. For my last turn, I really could not see any block I could remove without a calamitous result. I went with the one that I thought would be the least risky, but the tower crashed. I was the dare victim.

My friends all laughed excitedly. The fact that I am so reserved and not spontaneous added to their enjoyment. The girl sitting to my right toyed with me a little. She would smile for a few seconds and then get a real serious look. She would start to say something and then would say “no, not that.” This had the desired effect of making me more nervous.

Finally, it came out. “You need to come outside your shell, be more spontaneous, get out of your comfort zone, and learn how to live on the edge, and I’m going to help you. - Get naked.” I said that was funny and asked her what she really wanted me to do. She said “no, that’s real. Your dare is to get naked.” I could feel myself turning bright red. My other friends reminded me that I had agreed to the rules. After many seconds of hesitation, while sitting at the table, I kicked off my shoes. She told me to “stand so that everyone could get a better view as I strip.” I got up, stood a few feet back from the table. I slowly took off my watch, my belt, and my socks. My friends laughed at my obvious discomfort and shouted things like “take it off” or “more skin. So I took my shirt off and was now wearing only my khakis and boxers. I couldn’t believe I was about to expose myself to my friends (three women and two guys). They started chanting “ Naked – Naked – Naked!.”

I took a deep breath and quickly dropped my pants and boxers together. There I was, standing totally exposed. They cheered and all had their smart phone cameras ready to take pictures. I tried to cover my privates with my hands but the girl said that was cheating. She also had me turn around so they could check out my butt. The three girls offered comments on various parts of my body. I was incredible embarrassed and mortified, but strangely felt somewhat of a rush.

At that point, the girl sitting next to me told the next person “it’s your turn.” I had forgotten it was a progressive dare. My ordeal was not over. There were four more people to humiliate me. The next person thought several seconds and said “Get your toothpaste and shaving cream and get the complementary conditioner. Cover yourself head to toe with these products. Use the entire containers.”

I did as told. Now they were watching me and taking pictures as I rubbed these substances all over me. At first I kind of avoided my privates but was told to get that area really well.

So now I was standing there naked and covered with shaving cream, toothpaste and conditioner – and there were still three more dares remaining. It was the next person’s turn. The girl turned her tablet to a video of a lady dancing and told me to imitate the dance moves. OK, I have no rhythm and can’t dance, but, with reminders from the group of my agreement to the challenge, I felt compelled to do it. So now I’m strutting, gyrating, moving my arms, and twerking (at least that’s what they called it.) One consolation was that my friends all nearly died of suffocation as they were laughing so hard they couldn’t breathe.

It’s strange. I was absolutely humiliated and knew that I would be embarrassed every time I saw any of these people for the rest of my life. However, I really was getting a rush out of it.

Now it was time for dare number 4, only two to go. He took two quarters, opened the hotel room door and tossed each quarter – one to the left of the door, and one to the right. He came back, sat down and said “get my quarters and return them to me. Oh, and there’s a catch. Take a room key. Close the door behind you and use the key to open it when you get the quarters.”

Everyone complimented him on how good his dare was.

OK, this raised it to a new level. I had just been humiliating myself in front of my friends. This dare risked public exposure. I hesitated for a long time, but was reminded of my obligation. It was late, so there wasn’t a real good chance that anyone would be in the hall. So, I looked through the peep hole to make sure no one was in the immediate vicinity of the room in the hallway. I opened the door and peaked out while trying to hide my body behind the door. The quarters were close. One was probably just two steps away and one was probably three steps. I would only be in the hall for a handful of seconds.

I closed the door and stood there for several seconds. My friends were greatly enjoying my contemplating what to do. I really didn’t want to be caught in the hallway naked and covered with lotions, but I had an obligation. I also again surprised myself by thinking that the risk was real exciting. I picked up my room key and went back to the door. I looked through the peep hole and didn’t see anyone. I thought “if I hear a door open, will I be able to get back in the room before the people actually step out of their room. Also, someone could be coming around the corner from the elevator alcove at any time. I cracked the door open while hiding behind it. Nobody to the left. Nobody to the right. I made sure I had my room key held tight. I took a deep breath and thought “here goes.”

I pulled the door open, took two steps to my right, reached down and picked up the quarter. I then went back to my left, took four or five steps, got the other quarter. I was both mortified and excited about the thought that someone could be coming around the corner before I got back to the room. I went back to the door. I was so nervous, I dropped the key card. I picked it up, opened the door, and returned to the room. I had done it. Even though it was maybe for just five seconds, I had risked public exposure. Shy, reserved me had been completely butt naked in a hotel hallway! Since I hadn’t been caught, it was kind of a thrill.

Only one dare to go. After everything else, I wasn’t particularly worried. What could be worse than the humiliations I had already endured?

The final dare giver was doing something on her friend’s tablet. She said “Oh, I’ll be with you in a minute. Just stand there on your tip toes until I’m ready for you.” So, I did that. After a few minutes she told me to come over to next where she was sitting and had me crotch next to her and look at the tablet. She had set up a private photo album on a photo sharing website. She noted that it was private, so that someone would need a visitor’s password to access the site. She explained that only she had the administrator’s password, so only she could change settings, make changes once pictures had been saved, or delete the site. She told each of the players to send their best two pictures of me and told me that I was to take them and post them to the album. So now I’m in a crouched position adding naked and humiliating pictures of myself to a photo sharing album that’s going on the web. It actually could get worse.

After finishing, she told me to save the site and close it. She gave the site address and the visitors’ password. She said that if I wear frilly panties to our organization’s next meeting, she would give me the administrator’s password after that so I could take the site down. If not, she would make the site address and password known to all of our friends. The next meeting was a week away. She also said that I may want to be a very good boy over the next week and that she might decide to blackmail me.

After that, the game broke up and everyone went back to their rooms. I took a shower got dressed and went to bed. I could not believe what I had done that night. It was a very strange feeling, both incredibly embarrassing but also exciting.

The evening before the next meeting, I went to Kohl’s. I went to the women’s underwear department, found a pair of frilly panties that looked like they would be large enough to fit me and purchased them. While standing in line to check out, I tried to hide them, and it was embarrassing as I presented them to the cashier and paid.

Prior to the meeting the next day, I put my panties on. As it turned out they were very tight. I went to the meeting. Everyone except my fellow Jenga players wondered why I was so nervous and red throughout the meeting. Every time I made eye contact with one of them, I got embarrassed all over again. After the meeting, the dare giver, one of the other girls, and I went to a corner of a side room. She said to unbutton and unzip so they could make sure they had done what I was supposed to. I hoped no one else would come into the room and did as told. They liked my panties and she gave me the administrator’s password. She had chosen to not actually blackmail me in the meantime.

When I got home, I went to the photo album, looked at the pictures, and remembered the strangest night of my life. Before deleting the site, I copied the pictures to a flash drive, and then I took the site down.

As I expected, I still turn a little red and get embarrassed any time I see these friends. I do have to admit, since my ordeal, I am more spontaneous than and not as reserved as I was. I’m still a little surprised as to how much of a thrill I got out of being naked and humiliated. I still look at the pictures from time to time. I have placed a few of the pictures (with my face and privates blocked) in an album on this site titled “Lost at Jenga.”
Darefannc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darefannc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk