Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
justmylo

Alarm "Watch" This Space

What would you do if you had a watch that could stop time? Would you read everything you could find? Use it to learn music? Or master some other craft? Maybe you would use it to travel and see the world? What if you were a 17-year-old boy, with an average school life, not many friends, and packed full of teenage hormones? Yeh, that’s what I thought.

Well that was my situation. 17, no idea what I wanted to do with my life (besides get laid) walking down the street and my life changed in a way I could only dream of.

The details of me finding the watch are a little fuzzy in my head now. I’m only 22, but as you can imagine, I feel a lot older.
I can remember it being a cold day. It was November, I was walking home from school because I lived fairly locally. Most of the other kids got lifts with their parents, so I was on my own as usual.
There was a little bit of frost on the ground, and it was starting to get dark already, with the days being shorter and all. I was looking at the ground in front of me and I saw a little twinkle. A twinkle to bright to have been made by the frost on the ground. I stooped down to pick it up and found it to be a silver wrist watch.

It isn’t hard to describe the watch as I am looking at it right now, it rarely leaves my wrist at all. The face is black, with silver hands. In addition to the hour and minute hands there is also a small red second hand, ticking it’s way around the clock face. There is a black rim around the outside of the clock face, where it then meets the silver of the watch. It has several silver links that make the strap, as well as four buttons around the face. Even then there were scuffs and scratches on the watch, like it had been owned before.

My family have never been very well off, so I took this as an act of good karma, strapped the watch on my wrist and went home.
After I got in and filled my mum in on the watch, she told me that if someone tried to claim in I had to give it back, but if it was lost then it was mine as far as she was concerned. I said I loved the logic, then went up to my room.

Once in my warm bed, I looked down at the watch. I noticed for the first time that the time wasn’t actually correct, it wasn’t even close. I didn’t really expect any different from a watch I found in the street. I started to play with the buttons on the watch, trying to see if any of them corresponded to the hands. I kept fiddling with no joy, until I heard an audible “beep” and then the second had stopped moving.

“Bollocks” I said out loud. Then decided to stop messing with if before I made it any worse. Taking off the watch and resting it on the counter I began to take my uniform off. I took moment to look at myself in the full length mirror, standing there in just my pants. Far from fat, but far from sexy, Back then I stood at around 5.11, short blonde hair, blue eyes, no facial hair even if I wanted any. I was one of those teens you see that has the potential to be good looking, if they actually tried to exercise or dress well. I smiled and shrugged to myself, pulled on some joggers and a black t-shirt with the Batman logo on it, then went downstairs to see what the food situation was like.

“Mum, what is the plan for tea?” I shouted as I came down the stairs.
She didn’t reply, but she was getting old and that wasn’t uncommon. As I rounded the corner of the stairs I would see her in the kitchen, right where I’d left her when I went upstairs.

“Mum, did you hear me?” Still nothing, she just stood staring straight forwards. “Mum?” I said again, only a few feet from here now. “Oh very funny, what are we 12?” I picked up a pen from the counted and threw it lightly at her.

Now this is where things started to get trippy for me. I remember throwing the pen, but the second it left my hand, it stopped in the air. As if some invisible force had told it to stay exactly where it was. I stood there, looking at it for a second. I reached up, and grabbed the pen out of the air again, looking at it I decided it was definitely a normal looking pen. This time I threw it straight up, the same thing happened, the second it left my hand it just stopped.

I blinked a few times, looked back at my mum. I went up behind her, grabbed her by the arms, lifted her a few inches off the floor, and let go. She stayed exactly where she was. Getting on my hands and knees I could see the space beneath her feet, I could even run my fingers through the space.

I looked around the room to see what else I could mess with and my eyes fell on the kitchen clock. The second hand wasn’t moving. And that’s when the penny dropped…. Not literally of course.
I shot back upstairs to my room. Grabbed the watch and stared at it in awe. The second hand was exactly where it was when I hit the button. I slowly moved my finger towards the button, and pressed it.

“beep”

The second hand on the watch started ticking again, as if nothing ever happened. I looked around, expecting a little more chaos. I got up and made my way cautiously down stairs, came into the kitchen and found my mum limping around.

“Everything okay mum?”
“Yeh, just tweaked by back slightly, must have lost my footing or something” I frowned guiltily, realising I probably should have put her down again before I restarted time.

Restarted time.

Now there was something I never thought I would think. Totally by accident, it seemed I have discovered a device that could stop and start time at will. My imagination was already running wild with the possibilities…… school would be fun tomorrow.

At 7am I was woken up by my alarm, I blinked awake even the dim light of the morning was too harsh. I had been up half the night writing down different experiments and pranks that I could play, I’d written them all down in a little notebook.
I was about to get out of bed when I thought to myself, “wait a minute, there is no need to rush anymore!”
I grabbed my watch from the bedside table, pressed my new favourite button, and fell back asleep. I’m slept for some unknown length of time (or not time if you think about it) then decided to start my day. I hit the button, and started to get ready.

Walking to school in the cold I came to the same street I always come to, it’s an A-road with a set of traffic lights, but the lights have been broken for weeks. I stood there trying to cross and people on their way to work ignored me. With a self-satisfied smile on my face, I reached into my coat sleeve, and hit the button. And just like that I swaggered across the street, weaving in between the cars. I reached the other side at restarted the clock. Was there no end to the practicality of this watch?

I got into school and went straight to my form room, sat at my desk next to Cal. He grumbled a greeting, looking tired. I however had had virtually a full night’s sleep! “Morning Cal!”
“You’re very chipper?” he said, one eye brow raised
“Yeh, got a good night’s rest I guess” I said, shrugging.
Form was always uneventful, the register was read, then we went striding off to our first class.

For me, Wednesday lesson one meant P.E, or “gym” to you American readers. I got changed with the rest of the kids, then we all gathered outside waiting for the girls to finished in their locker room so that the teacher could lock it up.
Standing there in the cold I suddenly had a thought “there are girls getting undressed in there!”
If you want we can pretend like I stood there for a while, adding up the ethical pros and cons of spying on girls while they are changing, that have done nothing to me at all, while I gawped at them. But as I have said already, I was 17 and horny, barely had the thought crossed my mind before I had hit the button.

I creeped into the silent changing room, nervous, even though I knew there was no chance of getting caught.
The whole class was in there, some more dressed than others. A few of the girls were ready to go, sat there fully dressed on the bench with their phones out.
Others were not co respectable, some of the girls were topless, with bras of all different colors containing breast of all different sizes. Other girls were even worse off than that, stood there in nothing but underwear, caught in the process of putting shorts on or taking tights off.
I stood there in the middle of it all, head spinning, dick rising. I made some room on one of the benches, sat down, and began to play with myself. I mean, who wouldn’t? Surrounded by what I was surrounded with, you would be mad not to! I was spoilt for choice, I didn’t know where to look! I saw Jess in a frilly black matching number, one leg inside her shorts. Next to her was Mel, shirt half way over her head, back arched in the act of undressing. I could see Taylor in just her tights and a bright red bra, digging in her bag for something.

It didn’t take long before I blew my load all over my stomach. I waddled over to some paper towels and wiped myself off. Took one last look around the changing room, and went back outside. Once I was stood in the queue again, I restarted time with a huge grin on my face.

I carried out this little trick a few more times that week, not only when it was my P.E lesson, but whenever any P.E lesson was on. It was always exciting to watch these girls, but after around two weeks of this, I wanted something more.
I realised that even thought they had a lot of skin on show, none of these girls were naked, and that is what I really wanted to see. But could I do it, though? It seemed like a huge leap from perving on girls, to actually undressing them. I thought about it for another day or so, slept on it, then decided, what the hell.

So it was Wednesday, two weeks after finding the watch, that I took the first big step on the road to being a pervert.
I entered the changing room earlier this time than previous times, hoping to catch more girls in state of undress. Looking around I could see that it worked, and most of the girls were In their underwear.
I had though a lot about who I wanted to see stripped down, but for today I knew there was just one, so I looked for her amongst the crowd of skin.

I quickly round Georgia, she was a little shorter than me, with dark brown hair like chocolate. Her arms were behind her head as she was tying her hair into a pony tail, pressing her breast forward perfectly. She wore a light purple bra, that pressed her tits together slightly, giving her a deep cleavage that my eyes got lost in. Her stomach was flat and toned, with a little jewel on a piercing through her belly button. She wore a matching set of light purple panties, that had a small black bow on the front. They were a tiny pair, that had sneaked up her butt crack a little bit showing off her curves nicely.
She was a solid 10/10 and I knew she was the first one I wanted to strip.

I moved behind her and started to fiddle with her bra strap, it took me longer than I would care to admit, but I got the thing undone. Still behind her I moved the bra off her shoulders and along her arms, past her elbows. With her being in the position she was, I knew I wouldn’t be able to get the bra off her, but I could easily get it out of the way.
Staying behind her I squatted down so that my face was right next to her ass. I hooked my thumbs into the waist of her panties, and slowly started to tug the down over her perky ass. As more and more of her ass came into view I started to get really hard. Finally her panties pooled at her ankles, I stood up, and walked around to see the front of her.

She was gorgeous from the back; she was perfection from the front. Her tits remained perky even without the bra, topped with sweet little nipples about the size or a 20p piece. Her cute purple panties had been hiding a smooth shaved pussy, with just a little beauty mark near her left leg. I crouched down in front of her, leaning in close to her pussy I could smell it, sweet and musty, I felt my head get heavy with lust. This was the first time I had ever seen a naked woman in the flesh, and I was very curious. I stared at Georgia’s pussy intently, looking at her clit and wondering if I should touch it.
I decided to pace myself, I had nothing but time right?
So standing back up again, I tugged my shorts down around my knees, grabbed my hard cock, and started to stroke myself.
My eyes devoured her body, roaming over every curve and line of her, memorising every detail. My pace increased and I could feel I was going to cum, I stepped away so I wouldn’t get any on her, and came all over the floor. I stood panting for a little while, as the burst of pleasure left me.

I cleaned up the floor then looked at Georgia. I thought about leaving her there, naked and restarting time. The thought was amusing, how would she explain that? But Georgia was a nice girl, and had never done anything to hurt of offend me, so I replaced her clothes, re-joined the line outside, and started time.

The day went by without a hitch. I saw Georgia in the corridor a few times that day, she didn’t even look at me, but I sure did look at her.

If you like hearing about these stories of mine then let me know. I’ve had the watch just over four years now, so as you can imagine I’ve got a fair few of these tales by now.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have, I’ll answer them as best I can.

Thanks,

Justmylo

Always up for swapping dares with people. I am straight, but sometimes I'll swap dares with guys if I'm in the mood.

Loves: Public risk, masturbation, orgasm denial, humiliation.
Likes: Light anal, extreme public, spanking, webcam dares.
Limits: Pain, heavy anal, familly, friends, blatent exposure.

Make tea, not war.
justmylo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to justmylo for this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
Nefarious

This is such an amazing idea for a story! Thank you for posting I really enjoyed reading, definitely wouldn't mind reading more!

Limits:
Scat, A2M, Vomit, Needles, Permanent Marks/Tattoos, Social Suicide, Prostitution, Public, Incest, Beastiality, Blackmail, Exposure to the elements, Social Media Control/Giving passwords

PM DARES

Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:34 PM   #3
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

justmylo, this story I think has lots of potential. Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk