Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2021, 04:23 PM   #1
WildAngel

Default 19F home alone, anal only november, slut training

Since im home alone for the next 3 weeks i will need to use this time wisely. Im planning on training my inner slut. Unfortunately i agreed to be part of no nut november, considering im a female i changed the rules into not using my pussy. So there will be no orgasms or stimulation this month. Its a real challenge but im confident in succeeding.

Im looking for dares and rules to turn me into a better slut. I have no problem with anal, deepthroating and ass to mouth. U can make me wear whatever u want at home, but outside i really need my clothes. I will wear high heels at all times at home so i get more used to them.

If you have any more question you can ask right ahead, my toys are behind this link https://linkmix.co/6962728
I ordered them yesterday and they should arive tomorrow
WildAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:35 PM   #2
jstmefred

Make sure to wear a butt plug for one hour every day. When you take it out, finger your ass with two fingers for two minutes, before going about your day.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Each time you use the bathroom, clean your ass with a shower hose, then finger it for 3 min, with 1, 2 and 3 fingers, each way for 1 min
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:11 PM   #4
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Each time you post on the site, insert your middle finger in your ass, then lick it clean before posting
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:14 AM   #5
KacyBond

Instead of wearing bras, start wearing dildos. You should spend a total of two hours each week walking with a dildo inside of you. If you only have the dildos in your link, then you can replace it with your new butt plugs, but the walking has to be in public now.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:33 AM   #6
Night-Driver

First thing in the morning, just after you wake up, must be a hollow butt plug. Keep it for 30 minutes, you can use toilet freely.

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 10:46 AM   #7
carbiliantaz

Since you are home alone for 3 whole weeks, I bet you will be tempted to watch a lot of TV/Netflix series or movies.

Anytime you watch something on TV or Netflix (or similar platforms), you will be fully naked, face down ass up, with your arms crossed behind your back and a toy of your choice shoved up your ass. You will stay in that position for the duration of the movie or episode. I know the position is not comfortable but that's the point.

If you want to watch a second movie, another episode or take a break from that stressful position, you will have to
  1. Stand up and take a break for few minutes, but keeping the toy in your ass and your arms behind your back
  2. Once you are ready to resume, push out whatever is in your ass, dropping it onto the floor and pick it up with your mouth (no hands allowed)
  3. Re-plug your ass with another toy (you can use your hands for that)
  4. Get back into position and continue watching your thing, with the first toy in your mouth and the new one up your ass
Repeat those steps between each episode or every time you take a break.

A few extra rules:
  • You can't plug your ass with the same toy more than once each day in the context of this rule. Seven toys = maximum seven episodes (or breaks during movies) each day
  • Once you start watching something, you MUST finish it
  • You are only allowed a single watching session per day, but breaks can be as long as you want, provided you follow the rules associated with breaks (i.e. don't remove your toys, stay naked and keep your hands behind your back)

Enjoy
PS: please tell me if I need to modify something or clarify instructions
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk