Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #1
Namia98

Female Pm dares for my clit 21/f

Hello all,
I'm planning to go and do yoga daily in my gym and want some dares for my clit. You can also send me dares for my clit for when I'm at home if you like.
So every yoga class I want to do a dare if possible. I'll try to do yoga at home so only then its possible to dare me to wear a dildo in my pussy.

My limits are:
Anal
scat and piss
face pictures & videos
blood and needles
long lasting marks or injuries
blackmail
anything illegal or fairly dangerous
I'll add something to the list if I find out anything else

I wont get rid of my sports bra or any other clothes besides my panties as its a public gym so please have that in mind.
You can dare me to go commando under my gym pants/shorts.

Thanks!

Last edited by Namia98; 10-12-2019 at 03:10 PM.
Namia98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

no panties under gym shorts, and try to get some extra small shorts to wear
Old 10-12-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

Do you have a rubberband?
Old 10-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #4
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

a) Arouse yourself as much as possible before the class.

b) Try to start the class needing to pee badly (not sure if this is a limit, as you can go before you have an accident but it should be uncomfortable.)

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 09:18 AM   #5
andy4
Distinguished Member

Take a bobbi pin and slip it around your clit like a cloepatra clip without the jewels
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:12 AM   #6
Justcuzican

Wear a crotch rope instead of panties, if that's not possible wear a pair of underwear (preferably a wrong way around thong) and pull it up on both the back and front so it tightly wedgies you
Limits: pictures especially ones which include my face, public, blood,no-touch denial, family or friends
Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91712
Kik:justcuzican5
Justcuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #7
Namia98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
Do you have a rubberband?
I have a rubberband but I also have a hairtie.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:49 PM   #8
Caya
getDare Devil

how about wearing a tack pantie for your gym sesion
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:49 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Wear a thong like this, with a little improvement: tighten some zip ties around its crotch fabric, so that when worn they remain right against your clit rubbing it at any movement, and enjoy the feeling.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:54 AM   #10
Namia98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
no panties under gym shorts, and try to get some extra small shorts to wear
I left out the panties during last class and it was quite nice. Thank you for your dare.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:57 AM   #11
Namia98

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Wear a thong like this, with a little improvement: tighten some zip ties around its crotch fabric, so that when worn they remain right against your clit rubbing it at any movement, and enjoy the feeling.
Hello!
I'm not sure how to place the zip ties.
Please make up another dare. Alternativly I could tie my clit before class and leave it on until class ends. If you'd also like I'll leave the panties at home.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:59 AM   #12
Namia98

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Take a bobbi pin and slip it around your clit like a cloepatra clip without the jewels
I actually have some labia jewlery/ clamps that fuction like the bobby pin would. Shall I use that? Do you want to add anything?
Old 10-15-2019, 08:01 AM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namia98 View Post
Hello!
I'm not sure how to place the zip ties.
Please make up another dare. Alternativly I could tie my clit before class and leave it on until class ends. If you'd also like I'll leave the panties at home.
Tieing your clit with zip ties could be a very bad idea: tightening it enough to keep it in place could end up in blocking your blood and making your clit swollen, then it will be very difficult to cut off the zip tie without injuring your clit, and I'm not sure if you mean to go so far daring...

To help you understand how to place the zip ties I'll give you step by step instruction:
  1. wear the thong (better if it is of a size smaller than yours, to make it tighter)
  2. slide a zip tie under the fabric strip that covers your clit, just above your clit
  3. loop it around the fabric strip
  4. tighten the zip tie so that the "head" of the zip tie remains between the fabric and your skin (in other words in the internal side of the thong)
  5. cut of the excess of zip tie, leaving some millimiters of its "tongue" sticking out from the head, to make it more uncomfortable
  6. slide another zip tie under the fabric strip just below the previous one and repeat the steps from 3 to 6 until you have a nice row of zip tie heads pressing against your clit constantly teasing it

I hope I made it clear, enjoy.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-15-2019 at 08:07 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:43 PM   #14
Namia98

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Tieing your clit with zip ties could be a very bad idea: tightening it enough to keep it in place could end up in blocking your blood and making your clit swollen, then it will be very difficult to cut off the zip tie without injuring your clit, and I'm not sure if you mean to go so far daring...

To help you understand how to place the zip ties I'll give you step by step instruction:
  1. wear the thong (better if it is of a size smaller than yours, to make it tighter)
  2. slide a zip tie under the fabric strip that covers your clit, just above your clit
  3. loop it around the fabric strip
  4. tighten the zip tie so that the "head" of the zip tie remains between the fabric and your skin (in other words in the internal side of the thong)
  5. cut of the excess of zip tie, leaving some millimiters of its "tongue" sticking out from the head, to make it more uncomfortable
  6. slide another zip tie under the fabric strip just below the previous one and repeat the steps from 3 to 6 until you have a nice row of zip tie heads pressing against your clit constantly teasing it

I hope I made it clear, enjoy.
Thank you for the clarificarion. I wouldnt tie my clit with a zip tie. I know its way too dangerous. I was implying that I could use wool or soemthing a little thicker.
Thank you for the instructions. I'll see when I can implement that.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:01 AM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

bring yourself to orgasm in your yoga clothes (no panties) before you leave from home, AND in the toilets at the yoga studio, right before the start of your class. Of course don't start wearing any panties then...

Enjoy having a concentrated yoga class afterwards!
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, clit training, pm dares, yoga dares