Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #1
Baby_Puppy

Female Treat me as your puppy

Hello, I am new to this site and I enjoy puppy play from time to time. I have no toys to play with and I have never been able to reach an orgasm. My limits are: NO scat, family, public, illegal, No cam/pic/audio and the other usuals like blood, permanet, and ect. Please treat me like your puppy. Thank you.

Last edited by Baby_Puppy; 03-17-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Baby_Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
forsaken5678

Very well then. No clothes the rest of the day like a good girl. You must crawl around on all fours for the rest of the day. All food must be eaten out of a bowl on the floor for the rest of the day. If you need to pee, you must do it outside on all fours just like a good puppy

Now be a good girl and go get naked.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #3
Baby_Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
Very well then. No clothes the rest of the day like a good girl. You must crawl around on all fours for the rest of the day. All food must be eaten out of a bowl on the floor for the rest of the day. If you need to pee, you must do it outside on all fours just like a good puppy

Now be a good girl and go get naked.
Yes Sir I'll try but my Sister is home and I don't want her to catch me and public is in my limits
Baby_Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, f19, female, puppy play