Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-04-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Heart Phone Call With a Thrill (for females)

This is a hidden dare for females with a mobile phone and a vibrator of some kind.

Attach a vibrator in the front inside your panties, use tape to make it push hard against your clit. Test it now so that you know it will not fall to the ground when it is turned on, that would be embarrassing, test also to switch it on and off without showing when standing and sitting!

Go about your day as usual. When you call people on the phone, nothing happens. It is when someone calls you, you have to start the vibrator before you take the call! If you are in public, this can be very interesting; you might be able to run for a safe place (so you can concentrate on the vibrations in your panties) pretending you want to speak undisturbed. Turn it on as high as you dare.

You also have to use the normal ring tone set on high, not just vibrations and you have to take the call no matter what the situation (this dare can create a lot of crazy situations I can imagine) just use your bag to hide your hand behind switching on the vibrator and speak loudly to mask the vibrator sound and you will be fine.

Try to talk as long as possible, it is the one who called you that has to end the conversation, not you. When over, switch off the vibrator as you put down the phone with your other hand.

Do this dare for one whole day, and if you didn't get a single call, do it again until you have had your thrill!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 03-05-2014, 12:56 AM   #2
bridgetluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
You also have to use the normal ring tone set on high, not just vibrations and you have to take the call no matter what the situation (this dare can create a lot of crazy situations I can imagine) just use your bag to hide your hand behind switching on the vibrator and speak loudly to mask the vibrator sound and you will be fine.
Just for a note, don't take the call when you're driving...

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, phone, thrill