Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-02-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
naughtylittlegirl

Female 26/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

26/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello

My name is Belle, I am 26, female, and submissive.

I must first make it absolutely clear is I am not looking for a dom to submit to formally. I am happily submitted to my Dom Wardell, and absolutely not looking to replace him in any way, shape, or form.

I am permitted to play casually with others, meaning not full submission as I have with my Dom but limited submission within individual play sessions. Rules outside of sessions, my training, anything I've indicated is reserved for my Dom, this all belongs to Wardell only. I am looking to genuinely submit to other doms, and I certainly don't want to give the impression that I take this lightly or treat others 'casually', but I am only looking to give that submission within the sessions we arrange (if we decide we want to play, of course).

I also want to be clear that I am looking to play with doms/tops; I am not dominant at all in play, so I am not looking for anyone to submit to me. I am a sub, not a slave, and I am not comfortable calling anyone master; if that is your thing, fantastic, but it isn't mine. Also, I am considering (note the emphasis) playing with dommes as well, but this is very much uncharted territory for me (as in, never have I ever) so it would have to be under very specific circumstances.

I only play with people after sufficient trust has developed and we know each other well enough to know we connect - it's way more fun that way I have put lots of information into my profile (the links in my signature) so you can get an idea of who I am and what I like, and decide if that meshes with what you want and if it is worth your time to message me. If you want more details about anything (because I know I have glossed over some things), please do ask and I will do my best to answer well.

While I recognize that everyone has to start somewhere and am glad to see newcomers exploring kink/BDSM, I also recognize that I am not comfortable being the teacher or guide in this kind of play. I am happy to chat, but, in the interest of being completely honest, I am not interested in playing with people who are uncertain about their desire to dominate, who have not yet gotten into research or determined what they like/dislike, and who are entirely inexperienced and new to kink/BDSM. You do not have to have 30+ years of experience or anything quite so intense, but I do prefer to play with doms (and possibly dommes) who have at least spent some time thinking things through, watching, learning, and had time to try some kinks, make some mistakes and learn from them, and sorted out what they are looking for. I can please someone best if I know I can give them what they want - and for that, I have to know what they want

I only play online, and solely through text chat/messaging. I do not do pictures/video/cam/audio of myself with anyone save my Dom. This is entirely non-negotiable. I do, however, write very detailed, explicit, and naughty reports (and I have some past ones if people want to see the, ahem, quality of my work - please note these will only be made availble to people with whom I am seriously considering playing), I take submission seriously, and I really do love submitting to a good dom. Please feel free to contact me either via PM on here or through any of the means listed in the Contact Info section of my signature if you have any questions or are interested in getting to know one another.

Cheers!
The following 6 users say Thank You to naughtylittlegirl for this post:
Old 09-03-2015, 04:35 AM   #2
kevinpaul25

well if you looking for online play and being a sexy chick and wanna post and perv just let me know on kik at kevinpaul25 .

I'll let you join a group full of hotness and fun .
Thanks ,
Kevin

satisfaction matters for slaves
Old 09-03-2015, 08:36 AM   #3
dayday247

Wink Imagine us? Lol

Old 09-03-2015, 10:21 AM   #4
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpaul25 View Post
well if you looking for online play and being a sexy chick and wanna post and perv just let me know on kik at kevinpaul25 .

I'll let you join a group full of hotness and fun .
Thanks ,
Kevin
Thank you for the offer, that's very kind, but this isn't quite what I'm looking for. I wish you the best of luck in your kinky play though!

Cheers,
Belle

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 09-03-2015, 10:27 AM   #5
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayday247 View Post

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Last edited by naughtylittlegirl; 09-03-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:27 PM   #6
dayday247

You only saying that because you saw all my probation positions are taken, what a loss for you
Old 09-03-2015, 02:05 PM   #7
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
You only saying that because you saw all my probation positions are taken, what a loss for you

No, I am saying that because the thought of giving any measure of my submission to someone with your degree of arrogance and lack of respect is abhorrent. Kindly cease your comments on this ad, and contact me privately if you wish to converse - I clearly indicated I only wanted serious replies and if you have paid any attention to anything I have said to you or in my info it should be quite clear that we are ill-matched, which leads me to believe you are not taking this seriously at all. I do not appreciate trolls.

Cheers,
Belle

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 09-04-2015, 07:10 AM   #8
dayday247

Magnet = Topping from the bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Post
Kindly cease your comments on this ad, and contact me privately if you wish to converse
All you had to do was ask, I am a Benevolent Master after all

Since you left me with Skype as the only option and I wud'nt trust my self to be alone in a room with you, as my skype is...... well just kik me @ DayDay2477

Big men don't apologize in public
Old 09-04-2015, 07:19 AM   #9
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

You're right. Only true men apologize in public.

Also, if NLG is topping from the bottom... that wouldn't make you a true master... would it?

Belle,
Wonderful ad! I wish you the very best of luck!

Last edited by eivins; 09-04-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:20 AM   #10
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:

Belle, I apologize publicly for this guy's behavior.

On topic though, I hope you find someone fun to play with! You deserve the best! Good luck to you!

PM dares
Old 09-04-2015, 09:18 AM   #11
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
All you had to do was ask, I am a Benevolent Master after all

Since you left me with Skype as the only option and I wud'nt trust my self to be alone in a room with you, as my skype is...... well just kik me @ DayDay2477

Only out of pity for those who are being continually subjected to your drivel will I PM you. But it will not be done with mercy.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 09-04-2015, 09:20 AM   #12
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post

Also, if NLG is topping from the bottom... that wouldn't make you a true master... would it?

Belle,
Thank you, lovely, I concur I have found that most struggling doms make that claim (in all seriousness, I'm not saying this to work a slight in) at some point - the sub is trying to communicate, the dom feels threatened by this (not good), and he cries topping from the bottom. It's one of the easiest red flags to spot. Guess we can add it to the growing pile (okay, that one was a slight. It's morning, I'm a bit grumpy).

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 09-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #13
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post

Belle, I apologize publicly for this guy's behavior.

On topic though, I hope you find someone fun to play with! You deserve the best! Good luck to you!
Oh, you are so sweet, thank you - but you should never have to apologise for the ravings of a madman. I'm lucky to be friends like you who have taught me so much about what good doms (and decent human beings) are like

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 09-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #14
dayday247

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post

Belle
Lizzy, I think it's time you kissed that frog on your shoulder, am sure it's tied of been lead on, how long has it been now?

Although your words are always thoughtful and considerate, which am sure that frog will bite his lip when you read this, I am not a complete arsehole, am just the nice tender part that feels good if you rub it the right way.

Thanks for you advice about disclaimers, they work a charm like whatever you do to that frog.

DISCLAIMER;

Any young impressionable men who read this, they just trying to rob me the wrong way because they aren't that into anal.....yet.

It will not, I repeat, it will NOT make you look like a real man or True Master apologizing in to your girl in front of her friends about how you 'borrowed' some of her money that she earned from selling her ovaries, (which you convinced her to do), but spend it all on a drug fueled weekend with her best friend, who is now pregnant with your child!!!!

What I have to apologies for is just as private and potentially more serious than the above scenario. So unfortunately you gossip tabloid TMZ lovers are not invited, its a intermediate private affair between her and me, and lucky for me I don't have to be left alone with her in a room, unless its a private room on chat, but that's different.

Thank you Lizzy for calling me a real man for been willing to apologies, you will always have a soft spot in my red spot, but for goodness sake women, that poor frog isn't getting any younger. Am sorry, Am I the only one that cares? Not only am I a True Master (read the disclaimer), I am also considerate, (not to embarrass her here since she blocked me), but I am also benevolent and allow my bottoms to top from the bottom if it makes they little pink hearts fill bottom from the top with happiness. And yes you can sprinkle fairy dust on that for effect.

But fairly dust cant solve all problems, so on a serious note, Belle you can block me after, not to be selfish for anything but I felt so bad that I PM'd some people to send my apology to you but they said no.

If not for me, at least do it for the frog?

DISCLAIMER;

Arseholes have feelings too depending on how you rub them, if you don't believe me, then the next time you ......... arr, never mind, please delete my posts after reading, I don't want you to be thinking of me then you choose your new toy

Thank you for reading and considering the frog because unlike dogs there is no heaven for him.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:40 AM   #15
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Lizzy, I think it's time you kissed that frog on your shoulder, am sure it's tied of been lead on, how long has it been now?

Although your words are always thoughtful and considerate, which am sure that frog will bite his lip when you read this, I am not a complete arsehole, am just the nice tender part that feels good if you rub it the right way.

Thanks for you advice about disclaimers, they work a charm like whatever you do to that frog.

DISCLAIMER;

Any young impressionable men who read this, they just trying to rob me the wrong way because they aren't that into anal.....yet.

It will not, I repeat, it will NOT make you look like a real man or True Master apologizing in to your girl in front of her friends about how you 'borrowed' some of her money that she earned from selling her ovaries, (which you convinced her to do), but spend it all on a drug fueled weekend with her best friend, who is now pregnant with your child!!!!

What I have to apologies for is just as private and potentially more serious than the above scenario. So unfortunately you gossip tabloid TMZ lovers are not invited, its a intermediate private affair between her and me, and lucky for me I don't have to be left alone with her in a room, unless its a private room on chat, but that's different.

Thank you Lizzy for calling me a real man for been willing to apologies, you will always have a soft spot in my red spot, but for goodness sake women, that poor frog isn't getting any younger. Am sorry, Am I the only one that cares? Not only am I a True Master (read the disclaimer), I am also considerate, (not to embarrass her here since she blocked me), but I am also benevolent and allow my bottoms to top from the bottom if it makes they little pink hearts fill bottom from the top with happiness. And yes you can sprinkle fairy dust on that for effect.

But fairly dust cant solve all problems, so on a serious note, Belle you can block me after, not to be selfish for anything but I felt so bad that I PM'd some people to send my apology to you but they said no.

If not for me, at least do it for the frog?

DISCLAIMER;

Arseholes have feelings too depending on how you rub them, if you don't believe me, then the next time you ......... arr, never mind, please delete my posts after reading, I don't want you to be thinking of me then you choose your new toy

Thank you for reading and considering the frog because unlike dogs there is no heaven for him.
Oh hush your face.

Believe me, if I could delete your posts, I would, but these threads don't work like the blog section, so again cease commenting on matters irrelevant to my ad and PM people if you have some thing to say.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Advertisements
Kink Talk