Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2015, 03:48 AM   #1
MissT

Default The Academy (BDSM + Wedgies)

I stood before my mirror, my curved waist, fitted into a tight green skirt, my top, pushing my exposed boobs up through it's plastic see through layering.

"I guess this is it" I sigh to myself, tying my hair up in a single hair tie, then clipping it. Earlier this week, I had took it upon myself to apply for an Academy, they sent me a letter of acceptance alongside a box with my uniform in, as I was to be determined of my position as we find out when we arrive, they gave me the default submissive, which I hoped I'd stick too.

A loud knock places itself at my doorway, I smile to myself, having one last look at my black hair, my green bold eyes and my natural red lips.

I open the door, a man tall blonde well built man, greeting me with a mask and cuffs in hand, already making me wet over the thought of what he may do to me.

"Evelynn Peters, turn" The man instructs, I happily do so, allowing him to take my wrists, cuffing them behind my back. He yanks my wrists back so I am closer to him as he blindfolds me. Directing me away from my house.

I feel myself be bent and shoved onto a seat, presumably his car. We drive for around seven minutes before he takes off my blindfold.

I peer out of the window, gasping at the buildings before me, three to be exact, two twin buildings with one large castle like mansion imbetween. The twin buildings looked to be the dormatories, only masters get them, the submissives stay with them or in the sub room in the basement as the website informs.

We pull up on the gravel before the middle building. The man drags me out of the car and throws me to the grass beside us, I go to retaliate but I am cut off.

"Don't even think about it" He growls. I just whimper and stay put. "Kneel and face the main building" He barks, I scury up struggling due to my restraints.

A tall, skinny woman walks over, her black heels sharpened, wearing a black tight leather dress with a garter belt.

I keep my eyes off the beautiful woman before me. She walks and stands before me, to avoid being rude, I look to the floor. She yanks my chin up. "We haven't had a perfect bodied submissive like yourself in many years" She smirks devilishly, I can't help but gulp.

"Take her to room 304, my sons and daughter shall have her" She says, standing and walking away from me. The blonde man throws me over his shoulder as I wriggle due to discomfort. After two minutes we reach the room. He stands and knocks, the door opens instantly by a girl with a similar figure to me, but naked besides her thong wedgie. I smile at her.

"Master Nico, Sir Lukas and Mistress Sacha. Sir Bonneg is here with a submissive" The girl speaks. A tall dark haired boy with green bold eyes walks over, shirtless.

"Cheers Bon, I'll take her from here. Whore go help Sacha" The boy states as I'm passed like an object to him.

"Yes Master Nico" She stutters running from the room.

He throws me to the floor and undoes my restraints but I don't dare move. "What is your name Bitch?" He questions rolling me over.

"Evelynn Peters" I respond, earning myself a slap across the face. "Master" I quickly add.

"It's a good thing you learn fast" Nico states picking me up so I am on all fours.

He wrips off my outfit, leaving me exposed in just my panties. I feel him hook a piece of leather around my neck and insert something into my ass. He hooks a lead to my new collar.

"Yes, a perfect Bitch. When you're like this no wanking on two feet, only respond with dog noises. Is that understood?" He says

"Arf!" I say, trying to bark. He pats my bum and begins walking me over to an area where voices can be heard.
MissT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bdsm female mistress, bdsm female slave, bdsm male master, wedgi