Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #7876
slave67

looking for a mistress females only please

hoppy546
slave67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #7877
Bigbigunit

Default Laugh at me

Small dicked male here thought I had a decent sized one but now realize it's small so as punishment I ask that all girls dare me to show it to them so they can tell me what they think of it :/
Kik me at bigcock37
Bigbigunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #7878
badkid309

Kik me at mattchu420 will do pic proof. Please read my sig

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, blood, cbt

Will do ANY pee and/or poop related tasks/dares
Also will provide proof via kik if requested

Kik name is Mattchu521
badkid309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 PM   #7879
lust
Account Banned

Kik lustwhore

Currently looking for dares! Please read my likes and limits. I will send pics if you send good dares. I'm currently looking to stretch my ass a little at a time today. Amongst o other dares to make me feel used and degraded.

Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, exposure, diapers (will not do spanking dares or write on myself because I don't find that entertaining in the least)
lust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #7880
kinkyslaveyoung
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyslaveyoung

hboi52 - girls only please; up for anything
kinkyslaveyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #7881
iamyourslave69

Default Looking

Hey looking for masters and mistresses or slaves
Kik is hairy4969
iamyourslave69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #7882
The Gent

Looking for a female or sissy to dominate, or anyone to feminise me. I do deal with pictures once trust is built.

I'm a sapiosexual male dominant based in the north of the United Kingdom. I would be happy to entertain intelligent submissives.
The Gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #7883
vir1985

GreekExtremeDude - kik
Looking for males to use me roughly and slightly expose me. I like idea of force and Rape.
I want to talk about exposure and blackmailing and even do it with the right person...
i love being exposed and humiliated to strangers.
vir1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #7884
subslaveGER

Send a message via Yahoo to subslaveGER

gay slave from Germany - humiliation, control, (semi)public

would love to get some hot dares to perform. very much into humiliation, (semi-)public, body-writing, toys...

like to be locked in a cock-cage

messenge me at (kik, yahoo, skype): subslaveGER

male/gay

slaves Ad on getdare

Likes: Guys, Ice, Edging/Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Pain, Humiliation, Body Writing, Piss
Semi-Likes: Public
Limits: Silly Dares, Family, Job, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious Limits

skype/kik: subslaveGER

subslaveger.tumblr.com : subslaveGER
www.xtube.com : subslaveGER
subslaveGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #7885
JenJenJen

I have a vibrating toothbrush that is a lot of fun and I know someone would like to tell me what to do with it
PrincessJenM is my kik
JenJenJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #7886
AlexC1986

I am a worthless slut who's place is too be controlled and humiliated. This slut's purpose is to please and serve others.

See signature for information and username.

I am ftm. No surgeries yet but want top surgery. I live my life as male. Clit is dick, lips are balls, vagina doesn't exist to me.
If you are interested in controlling me hit me up on my Kik: FTMSub
AlexC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #7887
SissyAsh

I have a remote controlled butt plug in that goes off when i recieve messages on my phone. so make me squirm by messaging my kik. SissyAsh.

Follow Me on Tumblr!
sissykittykat.tumblr.com

Likes: Anal, age play, chastity, feminization, sissification
Dislikes: cumplay, humiliation, semi-public (hidden but with the chance of being caught)
Limits: Family/Friends, Public, Scat, Messy
SissyAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #7888
jim_stevens

Send a message via Yahoo to jim_stevens
Default Kik

Jim_stevens

Dirty chat, games or whatever. Kik me let's have some fun.
jim_stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:40 PM   #7889
love2cu.cry

slave girls kik me at love2cu.cry
i am a kinky mistress .

likes : hidden public , humiliation , body writing , nipples , tits torture
females are welcome
love2cu.cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #7890
HappyFred

Hello, I am an experienced master looking for an online humiliation slave.

I am courteous and friendly before we enter any relationship and then will be as strict as required to make you carry out your rules. I only ask people enter this with an open mind and be prepared to challenge their limits and try new things. I

My enjoyment comes from the subtle embarrassment you will feel carrying out these rules and tasks .

If you wish I can send photographic proof of what I look like once we have talked a while and decided where we are going.

I also wanted to state what I can offer as a Master.

1) I consider myself to be adaptable and flexible which I find is vitally important for an on-going relationship. This means I understand commitments to work, study, family etc and will not command things to put your professional reputation at risk unless agreed upon beforehand.

2) I will take time and effort to carefully come up with personalized tasks and rules rather than simply telling you to do the same thing each day. However my tasks usually are based on humiliating the sub.

3) rely on honesty from you, This will not work if one party keeps lying or putting things off. There are times when pictures will be required and times when I will ask for detailed writings of task completion. Pictures will have a purpose and not just be constant photos of your genitals. I will also not post or share images of you and despise those 'masters' that do.

4) As said above most of my tasks and rules are based on humiliation, this ranges from the subtle (such as changing the way you speak when you talk with me or changing the way you masturbate or go to the bathroom) to the more obvious such as making you punish yourself, act in particularly slutty ways for my pleasure, making you record videos or send pictures, and other longer term tasks such as BDSM based tasks. I will take some time with you at the start discussing your likes and dislikes to come up with these.

5) I like these things to be on-going and longer term, some days of course real-life will get in the way of discussion but I expect most days we will talk. If you can purchase items then it works even better but I am not looking to financially dominate you.

I hope this goes some way to explaining what I am looking for and I hope to speak with you soon.

Please add me on KIK @ happyfred123
or e-mail on [email protected]

(I am preferably looking for female subs here but possibly will accept male if you can be very detailed in why exactly you think we would work well together)

F
HappyFred is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk