Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2024, 08:41 AM   #421
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
The poll has one more hour to get in any final votes. Once it is closed, I will be taking my clothes off and getting started.

Today is going to be a fun naked day at home by myself, painting all day! To celebrate so many votes on the poll, I will be accepting rules for today that are posted in the next hour. Let’s make today a super fun memorable naked day at home! Any rules posted in the next hour must be within my limits and I will follow them for the duration of today!
4. Everytime you edge, wipe yourself with panties and put them in your mouth for 15 minutes.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:46 AM   #422
Dexo

Go and put an oversized T-shirt in the trunk of your car, this is the only clothing you are allowed to wear today. You can get it from your trunk after your parents get home.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:52 AM   #423
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I feel like being naked outside all day in daylight might be a bit too risky. Is there anything I can do to get out of that?

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:58 AM   #424
Dexo

Quote:
I feel like being naked outside all day in daylight might be a bit too risky. Is there anything I can do to get out of that?
Do you have an alternative in mind?
Old 04-15-2024, 09:03 AM   #425
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Do you have an alternative in mind?
I do not. I just feel that being naked outdoors in daytime for that long is really risky. My backyard is very private but the thought of it does still scare me a bit.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 04-15-2024, 09:04 AM   #426
Dexo

Quote:
I do not. I just feel that being naked outdoors in daytime for that long is really risky. My backyard is very private but the thought of it does still scare me a bit.
I will let you paint inside for half of the day instead of outside the whole day if you walk to your mailbox, check your mail, and then walk back inside. Completely naked.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:06 AM   #427
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I will let you paint inside for half of the day instead of outside the whole day if you walk to your mailbox, check your mail, and then walk back inside.

Deal!

The poll closes in less than 10 minutes so get any final rules in for today now.

Old 04-15-2024, 09:08 AM   #428
Dexo

Quote:
Deal!

The poll closes in less than 10 minutes so get any final rules in for today now.
Keepi in mind its naked and that you must walk.

Another rule, any inside painting must be done with you in view of a window (let's say within 4 feet of the window) that can be seen from the street. The painting must be down on the ground floor as well.

All windows in your house must be open and unobstructed by curtains or anything
The following user says Thank You to Dexo for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 09:11 AM   #429
Dexo

One last rule.. I want Sophie's Slut written visibly across your body for the entirety of the day.

And it looks like I won the poll as well so I do get to decide a rule for you for the entire week too.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:17 AM   #430
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
One last rule.. I want Sophie's Slut written visibly across your body for the entirety of the day.

And it looks like I won the poll as well so I do get to decide a rule for you for the entire week too.
That is true! I’m excited to see what you have in mind for me!

Old 04-15-2024, 09:19 AM   #431
testovaci6607

I still feel that all this might be very risky especially the part with going to the mailbox. It's still important to be safe. I do not know your situation but if you do not feel like to be naked all the time, you may be in a swimsuit or underwear... but:

1. you must repeat a week without underwear (in the locked box)
2. leash yourself for an hour to something and imagine you are at Sophie's mercy
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:31 AM   #432
Dexo

Quote:
That is true! I’m excited to see what you have in mind for me!
If you have a collar and leash why don't you go and put that on now. Get into the spirit of what your painting.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:12 AM   #433
Dexo

Quote:
Deal!

Did you complete this yet?
Old 04-16-2024, 07:43 PM   #434
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did you complete this yet?
I'd also like to know how it went and how the painting turned out, and see that update on your last orgasm attempt.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 06:14 AM   #435
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delays in my reports. Honestly it was a mixture of being busy and feeling kinda gross/embarrassed after doing a lot of dirty stuff. I have done a lot recently and I am excited to share it with you. Just sometimes after I do dirty stuff, I look back and feel kinda gross and feel embarrassed writing about it.

I’ll give the update on my orgasm attempt from last week first. I wanted to make sure that I had plenty of my conditions met so that the odds were in my favor to have be able to orgasm. My strategy now is to try and do as much as I can before I even attempt it and to try and enjoy the process instead of just the end result. I also wanted to be realistic with myself and not push things too far since I knew I’d be doing this during the day. I did it in a day that I didn’t have a ton going on so had a bit of fun before hand to help prepare myself. I was home alone for a few hours during the day. I’ve gotten pretty comfortable with being naked around the house when I’m home alone so I did take my clothes off, just for fun. One of the conditions was to melt 4 ice cubes in either my pussy or my butt. I decided I would go ahead and do this. I wanted to take it one ice cube at a time and give myself a bit of time between each one. I grabbed an ice cube and brought it to my bedroom with me. I grabbed a towel and laid it down on my bed, so it wouldn’t get too wet. I sucked on the ice cube a little bit, just so it was safe to insert. I hope this was allowed. I then got onto the bed and laid down flat on my stomach. I hadn’t really decided what position I wanted to do this in. While still on my stomach, I pushed my knees up so that my butt was a bit elevated. This seemed to give nice access to my butt. I grabbed the ice cube and reached behind me and placed it against the rim of my butthole. Wow, it was so cold! I definitely hesitated from the cold and discomfort of it but pushed through and slowly began to insert it into my butt. I kept pushing until I had it all the way. It was definitely an odd feeling having an ice cube fully in my butt. My instinct was to push it out, but I did not. It wasn’t a very big ice cube so I patiently laid there waiting for it to melt. I definitely felt cold and uncomfortable from this so gave myself a break. I did spread my cheeks open and dried my anus off too, which helped with warming me up.

After I felt I had warmed up, I went back to the kitchen and grabbed another cube. I melted it a bit in my mouth again and went back to my room. I got back on my bed, this time sitting on my butt with my legs spread wide. This cube would be for my pussy. I began rubbing the cold ice cube on the outside of my tight slit. It was a bit slippery and warm, which I figured would help melt it a bit faster. I still don’t have a ton of experience with insertion so was a bit nervous to put it in. Any tips on getting more experience with insertion would be appreciated. I’m super new to that! I used one hand to spread myself open and could easily see my tight and slippery hole. I began to rub the ice on the outside of that and began to push it it. For a bit, I pushed it in and out (thrusting it pretty much). It felt super cold but the in and out feeling did feel really good. I then pushed it and left it there. I clenched my muscles around it, hoping that would melt it faster. I felt it almost melted and released my muscles. The ice slipped out, along with a kinda creamy whitish liquid (this happened last time I inserted ice too, is that normal?). I grabbed the slippery ice and slipped it back it. In a bit after that it was finally melted. I took another break and repeated both my butt and pussy once more each. Each of these times were pretty similar to the firsts and did seem to get a bit easier to do, since I was getting used to it.

I cleaned myself up and got changed. I decided to wear a pretty normal outfit that I would wear usually to this walking trail. I wore running shorts, a T-shirt, bra, panties, socks and running shoes. I got to the trail and parked my car and got on the trail. I began to run. I actually do enjoy running and have been meaning to get out more and do that so this was a good excuse for me to do that. I didn’t rush myself but was able to run a mile in a pretty good amount of time. This brought me to a pretty isolated part of the trail. It wasn’t hard from there to wander a far distance off the trail. I found a nice isolated spot where I felt I was pretty well hidden and would definitely be able to tell if anybody was approaching. It was very dry and no mud anywhere to be found so I knew mud wouldn’t work for one of my conditions, this would mean I’d have to masturbate for 20 minutes. I knew I had one addition condition I wanted to reach before I reached the edge.

I removed my shorts and folded them up nicely next to me on the ground and stood up straight. I had to pee a bit already so was hoping this would be quick. I relaxed myself and tried to release my bladder. Nothing. I’ve noticed sometimes it’s a lot harder to pee when trying to do it for a dare. I closed my eyes and tried to relax more. I let my mind relax completely and after a few minutes, it worked. I felt the urge to pee strengthen right before the warm liquid started to soak my panties. I continued peeing until I was done. This left my panties soaked and very warm. I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. I felt so exposed at this point, being bottomless outside in daylight.
I grabbed the wet panties, scrunched them up, and placed them into my mouth. I immediately tasted the very strong unique taste of urine. I tried to suck it out as quickly as I could and swallow as much as possible.

I I set a 20 minute timer on my oven and sat on a comfortable spot on the ground and got to work, playing with myself. I could feel my clit hardening and my slit getting damp as I was touching it. I knew this would be a long 20 minutes. After like maybe 7 minutes I felt myself at the edge already and had to stop momentarily to not orgasm. I hope this was allowed, if I kept going there is no way I would have not orgasmed. I went back to it and kept playing with my private parts. I tried my best to pace myself. Eventually, the 20 minutes did end. I wasted no time and grabbed my phone and rolled my dice!

It landed on a 2. Since I had just ran a mile, that meant I could orgasm. I was very happy! I went back to work and kept rubbing. I again reached the edge super quickly and did not hold back. I felt a super powerful orgasm approaching. Soon, my entire body felt amazing and I could feel my pussy pulsating with the strong breaths I took. Once it passed l, I felt kinda gross. I was sitting outside, now with some dirt on my butt. I had pee soaked panties in my mouth and was half naked. I quickly took the panties out and put my shorts on and made my way back to my car. I made it home pretty quickly and got cleaned up and showered.

I’ll be posting an update with my painting adventures hopefully later today!

The following 2 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk