Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-14-2024, 12:21 PM   #1
HereToServe997
Baby Member

Male 26/male/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in any place

26/male/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in any place

Hi everybody,

I'm a 26-year old from Canada and am looking to explore submissive urges I've had for a while. The essence of those urges is that I want to feel owned, I want to feel like I belong to somebody else, and I want to learn to be the best sub, or slave, I can be. The physical side of submitting intrigues me, but the mental side fascinates me, and I'd appreciate someone who enjoys both aspects as well.

Physically, I'm 6'1 and about 170 lbs. I'm white, with hazel-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. I'm naturally pretty hairless. I've been told I fall most closely into the twink category.

My interests are largely tied to the above, though due to my lack of experience I'm not super sure of what those specific interests are. I'm willing to try most anything, with the exception of limits listed below.

Regarding those limits, CBT would be one, at least at the start (as we learn to trust each other and progress, that may change). Scat too, as well as permanent (or semi-permanent) body markings. There are other things I'm not too keen on at the outset, but aren't strictly limits, and I'm happy to discuss those.

If you're interested, or would like to chat/know more, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Going forward, I'm fairly flexible to use the communication platform that works best for you.

Thanks so much!
HereToServe997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk