Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Will Power and Wetness!

Ok, this is a multi part peeing dare so please bare with me.

The first step in this dare is one of chance. Go to an image board like Gelbooru and go to the search box. Pick an article of clothing or something specific and not to generic that you will be searching for, like mine was a girl wearing pink panties. Once you have chosen something like that, start checking the first 10 pages for that thing you chose, count how many times you saw it. If by chance you didnt find anything of that nature on the first 10 pages then you can do 20, but if you fail to find anything then, unfortunately you have earned a punishment and are forbidden to cum for the rest of the day!

Now, go to the kitchen and grab a drinking cup, fill the cup with the warmest water you would dare stick your dick into. Make sure the cup is almost full! Place the cup on the floor.

Get down on your hands and knees with your cock just above the cup. Now you must dunk your cock in and out of the water quickly, 3 times for every time you saw a picture on the image board like the one you thought of.

this action will release your bladder, but, you cannot stop it. Instead you can do one of 2 things. let the cup fill up with your pee and overflow, or run to the bathroom while you squirt piss everywhere.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk