Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-16-2024, 09:30 PM   #1
Owlicats

Star 1 28F Working Away Looking For Dares!

Quick tldr..

I currently working away in I have an apartment bored and tired most times and am in search of some new exciting dares! i don't want anything that is too difficult or feels like a punishment or a chore. I'd prefer something that feels thrilling and is in the realm of my likes!

my likes:
Light exposure, humiliation, degradation, misogyny, objectification, free use, being controlled, brainwashing, Petplay

KINKS: Cosplay, Petplay, Anal, Light humiliation/Degradation Spanking, Light Pain, Bondage, Body Writing, Choking

LIMITS: Under age, Incest, weirdo stuff!
Owlicats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:09 PM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlicats View Post
Quick tldr..

I currently working away in I have an apartment bored and tired most times and am in search of some new exciting dares! i don't want anything that is too difficult or feels like a punishment or a chore. I'd prefer something that feels thrilling and is in the realm of my likes!

my likes:
Light exposure, humiliation, degradation, misogyny, objectification, free use, being controlled, brainwashing, Petplay

Hm maybey go out Clubbing. Find a girl thst is bi and make out with her.
Nect convince her to Go and find a guy togetter to Service
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:46 PM   #3
Owlicats

Sounds like a hard work 😂

KINKS: Cosplay, Petplay, Anal, Light humiliation/Degradation Spanking, Light Pain, Bondage, Body Writing, Choking

Old 01-16-2024, 10:50 PM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

It might be hard but woudnt it be fun to finde somone who is slutty enught to do Things like thwt with you
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 01:57 AM   #5
Owlicats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
It might be hard but woudnt it be fun to finde somone who is slutty enught to do Things like thwt with you
Maybe it would be fun ☺️

Old 01-17-2024, 03:53 AM   #6
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Spank yourself 10 times, nice and hard, per buttcheeck. Be sure to hit always on the same spot. In the end, you should have 2 nice hand-shaped shades of pink on your ass: it's time to let it show!

Some suggestion to do it and have some (humiliating) fun:

- in a changing room of a clothing shop, undress to your underwear (thong, of course) to try at least 3 different items. The curtain must be open at least 15cm

- in a sauna, naked, position your towel on the bench having care to expose your decorated ass to anyone's inside. Spend at least 3 minutes with your face down.

- when you go clubbing per Caya's dare, wear something revealing (a mini that's too short to fully cover your ass, a trasparent and/or fishnet minidress, etc)

To anybody asking you about it, just tell: "I didn't behave"...

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 10:59 AM   #7
Owlicats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Spank yourself 10 times, nice and hard, per buttcheeck. Be sure to hit always on the same spot. In the end, you should have 2 nice hand-shaped shades of pink on your ass: it's time to let it show!

Some suggestion to do it and have some (humiliating) fun:

- in a changing room of a clothing shop, undress to your underwear (thong, of course) to try at least 3 different items. The curtain must be open at least 15cm

- in a sauna, naked, position your towel on the bench having care to expose your decorated ass to anyone's inside. Spend at least 3 minutes with your face down.

- when you go clubbing per Caya's dare, wear something revealing (a mini that's too short to fully cover your ass, a trasparent and/or fishnet minidress, etc)

To anybody asking you about it, just tell: "I didn't behave"...

Have fun!
Thanks for the dares some good ones x

The following user says Thank You to Owlicats for this post:
Old 01-18-2024, 01:50 AM   #8
Owlicats

Bumb This up x please

Old 01-18-2024, 01:53 AM   #9
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlicats View Post
Thanks for the dares some good ones x
Glad you appreciate. If you try some of it, be sure to let us know how it goes!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 02:01 AM   #10
Owlicats

Sport Soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Glad you appreciate. If you try some of it, be sure to let us know how it goes!
Yes I'll try the clubbing one this weekend

Old 01-18-2024, 09:37 PM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Pizza dare. But...you must be touched and either orgasm in front of the delivery person. Or get off however THEY want. For even more fun...dont only answer the door naked, but bound. If you want to add in pet play...maybe add a note on the door inviting them to play with the naked animal.

Hahaha.

Have fun.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 06:33 AM   #12
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

some dares idea for you..
- I like the changing room dare.. you can do it again but this time with no underwear, just strip naked and just bring clothes like a skirt or a tshirt to try, not a dress..
- something to do at the apartment, back from work just "forget" your blinds are open (so leave them open or open them when you are back..) and take off your clothes till you are naked.. spend at least 5 minutes naked before "remembering" that the blinds are open ..
- same as above, once back to your apartment from work or after dinner or clubbing (your choice depending on how much you want to risk or on how much you are horny.. ), "forget" your blinds are open and strip naked.. this time start masturbating to reach 2 edges and then cum in plain view of the windows in your apartment.
You can close the blinds only after you cum (if you want), no matter what is happening, ...and you may repeat this dare with increasing risk like:
level 1 after clubbing with lights off
level 2 after dinner with lights off
level 3 after clubbing, lights on
level 4 after dinner, lights on
level 5 after work
have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, tasks