Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Experiment

My name is Thomas, this is my diary. For the last few years of my life, I've been nude. Completely, butt naked. I was allowed to wear clothes until the ninth grade. I learned eventually that my parents had signed me up for a study on public nudity/humiliation and it's affects in society, as well as sexual development. The point of letting me stay clothed for a good part of my life as it would let me develop the sense of security that most people get keeping their private parts... well, private. It was also done for the obvious reason that if I was naked all the time, it would just be a normal thing and I never would've grown up seeing nudity in front of others as an embarrassing as it is usually seen to most, and let's face it, as a kid, you know you would die of embarrassment if someone, even your parents, saw your genitals... especially if it was someone of the opposite gender.

That was the point here.

It began a few weeks into Grade 9. I had just settled in finally to all the changes around me from middle school. Made some new friends, reconnected with those from my old school... it was great. I also began to notice some new changes. It was that time in a lot of our lives where we all began to... develop. Puberty. A lot of the guys had deeper voices and bigger muscles and I just happened to notice by completely accident in the showers after swimming that some had grown pubic hair as well. I was pretty hairy myself but my cock wasn't too big, being 2 measly inches flaccid and a little over 4 hard. I had seen some of the other guys soft and they were a lot bigger. I mostly avoided showering because of these differences.

I also noticed a lot of the girls had really started to fill in, including my crush. Her name was Claire and I'd had my eye on her for years but never had the courage to talk to her. She was cute, blonde and very shy and I've always been curious what she thought of me. I'd seen her glance over every now and then, but when I turned to her, her glance would dart away so fast, it was like it was never even focused on me in the first place.

It was the middle of Math class in the afternoon when two men in suits walked in and approached my teacher at her desk. They whispered something in her ear and she looked at me. I grew nervous, wondering what I had done wrong. She called me up to the front and of course everyone ooed and whispered to themselves. The one man grabbed my hands and put them on my head, fastening a strange device on them and to my neck so they stayed together and I couldn't lower them from that position because of a rod place against my neck. I was terrified, what was happening? I yelled at them, swearing and demanding an answer. I definitely was not expecting the answer they gave me.

"From here on until the end of the study, you are banned from wearing any clothing."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Everybody looked shocked. One man held me while the other undid my belt and pulled down my pants. Then off came my shirt, and finally... they dropped my underpants.

There I was, completely naked, for everyone to see. My penis had shrunk from the embarrassment and my hands were fastened so I couldn't cover up.

Everybody was staring at me as I stood before them, completely bare...

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 11-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

great start! so humiliating

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

They undid my hands after that and I went to cover myself, only to get a swift hand to my bare ass. They told me if I tried to cover up, I'd get spanked. Going through puberty and all, it didn't really take much to get me going, and at that moment I got hard, right in front of everyone. I heard snickers and a whispered "that's it?" as well, but in my defence it was chilly in there.

There was always those two suit men in every class to watch me and make sure. I also had to sit in a desk facing the class so they could see my penis under it at all times. I couldn't believe my parents had done this to me. They told me it was for my own good. It would go on until I graduated high school and then the people running the experiment would pay for my college completely. They told me I would look back on this now and realize it was worth it. To be honest, it was. I'm college now actually, what I'm taking it irrelevant and I don't want to go off on a tangent... but it really was worth it. I just had to grin and bare it. However, I didn't realize it would only get worse.

After the midterm break, there was an assembly. I was called on stage, which was pretty embarrassing but by now everyone at school had seen me butt naked. They put a weird collar around me and told me to get on my knees, and then one of the suit men came out wearing a mask and pulled out his cock from his pants. He instructed me to suck. When I defied the order, I felt a shock from the collar. It was then explained to me that if I didn't suck his cock to finish in front of the entire school, they would keep shocking me. After a few increasingly powerful shocks, I finally gave in.

I put his penis in my mouth and began to work on it, to all the gasps of the school. It got hard in my mouth and I could barely keep my mouth around it. It was at least nine inches and very wide. My dick also got hard while doing this, adding to my humiliation. I could hear him moan quietly as I worked around his member with my tongue until he pulled his dick out of my mouth and came all over my face.

There I was in front on the school, naked, erected, and covered in cum.

to be continued...

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
anythin4u

I love it, please please please update soon!

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
bahamut94

wow this is really good

Likes: Anal, Pics, Blackmail, Kik, Semi-Public, light bondage, cum play,anything not in my limits

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, CBT, Illegal, Pain, Diapers

Snapchat and Kik: bahamut94

My Sex Map
bahamut94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The next few weeks at school were difficult, I got called a fag a lot and random people would slap my ass. 4 out of 5 times, my dick would get hard after a slap, which was annoying but hot at the same time... I couldn't believe the first time that thought passed through my mind!

Later that semester was the beginning of sex ed. I was of course volunteered against my will to be used as an "instructional model". I wasn't surprised at this point when I was told that.

When I walked in for the first class I was immediately told to lay on a table at the front of the class. The teacher began showing the class what a flaccid penis looked like. I got hard pretty fast after she said that so it was only a few seconds before she showed off my hard on as an erect penis. She then began to show the class how to roll a condom over your erection.

Her name was Miss Katy. She was one of the hottest teachers in school. Very skinny with A cup breasts, but a tight little ass like you wouldn't believe. For the first time I was actually pretty excited about the study. I'd always had sexual fantasies about Miss Katy and here she was rolling a condom over my boner. I couldn't help but let out a breath of air and a small moan, it felt really good. She spent the remainder of the class playing with my balls and cock and showing the class the male anatomy... mine. The class was allowed to look up close and touch. I was in heaven.

She took the condom off and turned to the class, announcing that the next part of the lesson was male masturbation. I immediately turned red but she told me it was alright, it was educational. I put my hand on my now rock hard cock and began to stroke off as she went into detail about self pleasuring for both genders. I came close to cumming and stopped. She asked why and I told her because I was ready to blow. She turned to the class and told them that they were about to view male ejaculation and told me to continue. I was so horny at this point and wanted to shoot my load, so I continued to stroke until I blew and came all over my naked chest in front of the whole class...

The lunch bell rang and teacher reminded everyone to be back to class after on time so we could go over penetration. She handed me some paper towel and told me to get cleaned up and hopefully I'd be ready for the next class.

I thought to myself, I get to penetrate Miss Katy, you bet I'll be ready!

to be continued....

Old 11-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The bell rang and class began once again. I was already hard, the possibility of fucking Miss Katy ran through my mind all lunch. Looking back on that, I don't know how I could have seen that as a plausible thing. The usual snickers as I walked in with my little dick pointing out and then class began. Miss Katy began class with a discussion about masturbation in females. It was hard to resist play with my boner under the table but I somehow managed. After about 15 or so minutes, she finally began discussing vaginal penetration. My erection twitched. I began to feel a warmness in my chest, my heart pounding as the moment I thought I was going to experience came closer.

To my disappointment however, she finished that subject prematurely until the next class without ever even looking at me. My heart stopped once she moved on to anal penetration. I thought to myself "this couldn't be could it? Could I be fucking her in the ass? Maybe not even her am I going to be buttfucking someone today?" I was a virgin, only receiving a handjob from a girl I met at summer camp a couple years ago. After about 10 minutes of discussing the safety precautions of anal she looked at me and called me up, telling the class I would help her demonstrate anal intercourse. My heart was racing, as I noticed one of the suit men walking into the class.

"I'll be demonstrating it using this" she pulled a strap on dildo out of her desk, it looked about 6 inches long. My heart stopped again. I looked at her with terror. "No way, I'm not doing this." I went to sit down as one of the suit men grabbed me and handcuffed me to her desk. "Most of the time, especially on your first time, you'll want to use lube as the anus is very tight." She began lubing the strap on. "It's also best to go in as slow as your partner needs." She spread my asscheeks and put her fingers in my asshole, spreading it open and slowly slipping the dildo up my hole. I yelped like a dog. She slowly went in an out, giving the class more information about anal. My asshole was so tight but it felt so good. She began to speed up, in and out, as I whimpered like a little bitch in front of the whole class, my asshole being plugged up by the hottest teacher in school.

"Fuck me Miss Katy, fuck!" I yelled out, immediately regretting it at the reaction of the class. "It's okay to be a bit enthusiastic, especially as I hit your male G-spot." She then began to explain about prostate orgasms. I looked at the suit man and begged him to un cuff my hands so I could jerk off. The class couldn't believe what they were seeing. He un cuffed one hand and I placed it on my cock and began to stroke. I loved every minute of it. Such an intense wave overcame me and I jizzed so hard I practically lost my footing and fell to the floor.

The bell rang

"And that class, is anal penetration."

to be continued

Old 12-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Anyone still reading???

Old 12-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #9
Vodin30
getDare Devil

yes im still here. i like your story but it seems to move very fast over areas that could use some elaboration. but i like it, please continue

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #10
dickface

This isn't really my thing but the writing is great and i'm enjoying reading it! Please write more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #11
fibi13

Please keep going I love this story

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...95#post1176795

Join the hunger games.
fibi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:42 AM   #12
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

The detail and description you use in your writing is superb. Excellent

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #13
anythin4u

love it please continue!

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk