Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 05-08-2017, 05:36 AM   #31
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Just checking in to see how you are doing with your preparations and to hear more about your plans. Give us an update on your progress.
Thanks for asking. Honestly, I could use some encouragement. I started having a lot of second thoughts over the weekend. Can I really do this when I've spent my whole life being quiet and modest? Should I change this much?

I could really use encouragement, peer pressure, and maybe even some dares to push me along.

Privately, I have been working to stretch my pussy by inserting some of the objects you all suggested. And I have been giving myself multiple orgasms each day. I do think it is stretching out, little by little. I am also continuing to go braless and pantiless, but without it being obvious to anyone else. I do feel wet and turned on pretty much all of the time. I have also recently started sleeping naked, and I don't wear many clothes if I'm home alone in my room.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:01 AM   #32
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Sounds like you've been following our advice and doing pretty well to be honest. I think you should congratulate yourself.

It's normal to have doubts and it's fine to change your mind. Perhaps it's a question of find the level of transformation that you're happy with, or starting small and upping the level once you feel comfortable.

Drastic changes are a huge upheaval and sometimes they take time.

Before you get lots of wild dares perhaps you need to be a little more specific about what you want...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #33
hellrazr

I think you need to be careful here. Some of this advice hasn't been great. You need to be very careful about alcohol use. You need to be careful about some of the behaviors that have been suggested, some of which are illegal.
Do you really want to parade around campus with your titties out and asscrack showing? Nothing wrong with expanding your horizons and blossoming in to the woman you want to be. But personal safety has to come first. Please don't rush all of this. You have your whole life ahead of you. Nothing wrong with slowing down and figuring it out as you go.
You can be sexy as hell without being slutty. Men do like slutty. But some like it too much and are not necessarily in your corner. I am not a "blame the victim" type. I just think you need to practice some caution and protect yourself.
Summer classes are a great way to start off slowly. Less clothing is generally worn by all of us when it's warmer so it's a natural starting point.
I wish there were some women to give you advice here (or elsewhere). Not to stifle your feelings but to help you manage them.
Good luck and please stay safe.
hellrazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #34
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good job and don't panic

You are doing well and it's normal to feel a bit overwhelming at times. It's ok to be a little cautious and take your time. Keep up with your exercises and testing your boundaries a bit.

Going without panties and a bra sounds good. Throw in a tight thong now and then. The change will heighten your feelings. I would also add a day of denial Avery few days. Instead of cumming, just edge and don't orgasm at all on that day.

Are you shaved? If not, then try shaving bare and see how that feels.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #35
alinarena

Hi! I'm a woman, and in university, and just wanted to say you can message me at any time with questions. About being slutty, university, being a woman, birth control, etc.

I recommend shopping at plato's closet if there is one near you. It is like goodwill but will a lot nicer (and sluttier) clothes. I shop there a lot. If you haven't already given away your clothes to goodwill, you should take them to plato's first, because they will pay you for your old clothes.

For birth control, you really need to go see an OBGYN. There is usually a women's health center on campus that offers free services to students. You will need to have a visit with them before you can start birth control. They will likely give you a prescription for the pill, which is my preferred form of birth control.

I'm not sure what other questions you asked, but like I said, feel free to ask me anything you need. I will do my best to answer! You can post your questions in here, but I might reply faster to a PM if you really need something.

I think your journey is admirable, and becoming more of the person you want to be is something everyone does in college. Can't wait to hear from you - Alina

Loves: orgasm control, nipple/tit torture, spanking, pee control, asking permission

Likes: Humiliation, light piss, gags, anal, bondage, pet play

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, fire, poop, Cam/Pics, vomit, extreme anal, extreme piss

My Toys

My PM Dares - please send me these!
alinarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #36
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazr View Post
I think you need to be careful here. Some of this advice hasn't been great. You need to be very careful about alcohol use. You need to be careful about some of the behaviors that have been suggested, some of which are illegal.
Do you really want to parade around campus with your titties out and asscrack showing? Nothing wrong with expanding your horizons and blossoming in to the woman you want to be. But personal safety has to come first. Please don't rush all of this. You have your whole life ahead of you. Nothing wrong with slowing down and figuring it out as you go.
You can be sexy as hell without being slutty. Men do like slutty. But some like it too much and are not necessarily in your corner. I am not a "blame the victim" type. I just think you need to practice some caution and protect yourself.
Summer classes are a great way to start off slowly. Less clothing is generally worn by all of us when it's warmer so it's a natural starting point.
I wish there were some women to give you advice here (or elsewhere). Not to stifle your feelings but to help you manage them.
Good luck and please stay safe.
Thank you for your thoughts; I can tell you have genuine concern. I think the ideas I have are definitely slutty, but not extreme or illegal, and not any worse than what some other college girls have probably dressed.

But even if I do begin to dress like a slut, I am still an intelligent woman, and I don't intend to get myself into dangerous situations. It is also likely that I won't partake in alcohol--I just don't think that is my thing. I like to be in full control of myself at all times.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #37
hellrazr

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
Thank you for your thoughts; I can tell you have genuine concern. I think the ideas I have are definitely slutty, but not extreme or illegal, and not any worse than what some other college girls have probably dressed.

But even if I do begin to dress like a slut, I am still an intelligent woman, and I don't intend to get myself into dangerous situations. It is also likely that I won't partake in alcohol--I just don't think that is my thing. I like to be in full control of myself at all times.
Glad to hear it. Have fun!
hellrazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:33 AM   #38
shydarkgirl

We're down to the last few days! My summer classes start May 22, and I will be heading up to college a few days before that. All my plans are in place, as previously mentioned, to purchase an entire new slutty wardrobe. I just hope I don't chicken out...because I feel like I might.

Per a suggestion above, I denied myself an orgasm all day yesterday. Damn, was I horny all day long! That was a fucking miserable experience...but I have to admit, when I finally did orgasm (I made myself wait until just after midnight), it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Now I see why people do that.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:16 AM   #39
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl

I'm glad to hear you did the denial and found it rewarding in the end. Keep it up and I think you find you start to crave it in a way. On those days, focus on how you are pleasing us and following our direction. Try to tap into those submissive feelings a bit on those days.

I understand your concerns about chickening out with your plans. Whenever you start to get nervous, just stop, close your eyes, and recall all the intense pleasure you have had so far following our tasks and suggestions. Focus on how good it makes you feel to more of your "true" self and the moment will pass and you will find the courage to continue.

You could also set yourself a goal. Like on the day you go shopping, stay in denial and pledge that you will only cum once you achieved the goals you set for your clothing. If you don't follow through with your plan, you don't get to cum that day.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #40
fieldman

It's difficult to judge how good you'd look in a crop top without seeing you, to be honest. But it's a strong look so long as you don't have a muffin top going on below it.

Don't worry about stretching your pussy too far. Men like tight pussies.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:11 AM   #41
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
You could also set yourself a goal. Like on the day you go shopping, stay in denial and pledge that you will only cum once you achieved the goals you set for your clothing. If you don't follow through with your plan, you don't get to cum that day.
That is a good idea. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman View Post
It's difficult to judge how good you'd look in a crop top without seeing you, to be honest. But it's a strong look so long as you don't have a muffin top going on below it.
No muffin top here!
Old 05-15-2017, 03:16 AM   #42
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
We're down to the last few days! My summer classes start May 22, and I will be heading up to college a few days before that. All my plans are in place, as previously mentioned, to purchase an entire new slutty wardrobe. I just hope I don't chicken out...because I feel like I might.

Per a suggestion above, I denied myself an orgasm all day yesterday. Damn, was I horny all day long! That was a fucking miserable experience...but I have to admit, when I finally did orgasm (I made myself wait until just after midnight), it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Now I see why people do that.
Maybe you should deny yourself for longer and see how that goes....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:40 AM   #43
shydarkgirl

Tomorrow is the day. I plan to leave my home early in the morning, drive something like 6-8 hours, then stop at a motel and give myself lots of time for shopping. I still don't know if I can do it...having lots of nervous feelings and second thoughts. I want to so badly, I can't put it into words! But will I actually go through with it? I hope so...
Old 05-17-2017, 02:05 AM   #44
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Faith and Courage

I have faith you will have the courage to follow through and start down the path to be the sexy, smart, confident slut you crave to be.

Once you are on the road a bit, why not start off on your new path and drive without any pants or skirt on. Something to get you used to being more exposed. Since you are driving, not much risk of being caught or having to engage anyone you will ever run into again.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:32 AM   #45
shydarkgirl

Please follow this thread as my transformation begins today and my story unfolds. I thought it would make more sense to write about it in the story section than to continue writing about it here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk