Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
No longer taking requests.
Damn I missed this

PM DARES
streetsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:21 PM   #32
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Working on making tasks as time allows, hopefully will have all of them out in a day or two.

Edit-I am sick so it may take longer than planned. Please be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greta.the.sissy View Post
I would love to do a dare for you.

Dislikes: Anal, body writing, mouth soaping, messy

Limits: Face, public, scat, illegal, family

Toys: None except household items

Get naked and use a marker to write exactly 10 humiliating words on your body. Tie your balls tightly together and bring yourself to an edge while chanting out the words you chose to write on yourself. If you repeat the words less than three times each before you reach an edge then secure a book to the bottom of the string around your balls and drop the book. If you managed to edge before repeating them each three times, wipe one of the words off. Repeat until you are free of words once more.

If you managed to finish step 1 in 45 minutes or less you can bring yourself to orgasm but first attach as many pegs as you can to each ball and slap them off as you pleasure yourself. Slap them as hard as you can stand. All pegs need to have been slapped off before you can orgasm. If it took more than 45 minutes bring yourself to orgasm while fucking yourself anally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Hey there,
i would be really thankful if i would get the chance of getting a dare from you.

Thank you in advance, Likes and Limits should all be in my signature (i got no toys), of course you can always ask if any questions come up

Joe

Roll 2 6 sided dice. If you rolled:
Doubles: Bring yourself to edge.
Both even: Spank each butt cheek 10x each.
Both odd: Spank each ball gently 5x each.
One odd and one even: Spank inner thighs while bringing yourself to edge.
Repeat until you have completed every option at least once each.

Once you have completed all steps at least once use your non dominant hand to complete 200 slow strokes without edging. If you edge before you've completed 200 strokes, start the entire task over. Once you have completed 200 strokes bring yourself to edge but no cumming. Scoop up any precum and lick your fingers clean.

If you have completed more than 7 edges since beginning load up a milovana tease focused on edging and denial and complete it (ignore any instructions to cum or anything that hits limits in it) and each time the word "edge" "boy" or "denial" is used add an additional 10 strokes without edging, all to be completed in one go once the tease has finished.

If you did less than 7, skip the above.

After the strokes are complete you can bring yourself to a full orgasm if you managed the last set of strokes without edging. If you edged during those strokes you can bring yourself to orgasm but ruin it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I would love a dare please everything should be in my signature.
Next time you are with Sam, take a drive to somewhere deserted and put on your puppy ears and mask and your collar and lead then leave the car...on all fours, with Sam holding the lead. Allow Sam to walk you as you stop and sniff and explore and pee and even hump her shoe, if she says anything to you you can only answer via barks, whimpers and growls.

Once she is satisfied you have had a proper walk you will need some exercise so use a ball or frisbee or anything similar to play fetch with and return to Sam until you can't chase it or run anymore. If you've been a good puppy so far you can hump to edge on her shoe. If Sam thinks you've been a bad puppy and need more training sit on your hind legs and ask (via barking!) for 5 slaps to each ball.

If it is safe/very unlikely to be caught in your chosen location, strip naked except for your puppy attire and have a good roll around and play on the grass/mud. Don't forget to whine and bark for approval.

Once Sam has decided you've been a puppy long enough, let her walk you back to the car and once home beg her to deny you and only use any of your sexual parts for her own gain/pleasure. If you beg nicely enough you can hump to edge on her shoe again and maybe she will be lenient and let you have an orgasm after all. If you don't beg to her satisfaction maybe you'll be granted a ruin orgasm or...nothing at all!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-17-2018 at 11:05 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 06:04 PM   #33
Pokemasturbater

I have no toys and my dislikes are messy, piss drinking, and ice. The rest should be in my signature.

Limits: friends/family, public, blood, illegal, giving personal information, camera, and lots of pain.
Pokemasturbater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:04 AM   #34
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Reminder I am sick atm so it may take longer than planned to get everyones dares out. Please be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Well, I guess I'd be honoured to receive a dare from your good self!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom, Bets and Challenges, Exercise
Dislikes: Body Writing, Piss Drinking, Toothpaste, Messy, CBT, Mouth Soaping
Limits: Illegal, Huge Pain, Blood, Enemas, Extreme Messy, Financial Blackmail
Toys: Butt Plug, Clothespins, Puppy Mask, Collar, Leash, Jockstrap, Condoms, Vibrator, Blindfold

I'd like to thank you in advance for taking time out to prepare a dare for me! Much appreciated.
Strip naked and put on your puppy mask, collar and attach the leash to collar. Puppies like to mark their scent so find somewhere in your yard you can pee. If you don't have a yard or it is too public then you can go instead on a pile of wadded up newspapers and/or magazines in your room. Make sure to have enough so that you don't leak everywhere. Once you have peed it's only right that you explore your scent like a puppy would-sniff and push your nose into the mess you made, maybe have a roll around in it.

Did you lose your ball somewhere? Go hunting for your butt plug and throw it to the other side of the room. Bat and paw and throw and fetch until you're sweating and can't possibly continue chasing it. Oh no, it looks like the people of the house have found the mess you made earlier! Take a rolled up newspaper and gently swat your nose with it. Puppies ought to be house trained!

Once you are sure you have learned to go outside, it's time to explore the furniture a little more via humping it. Anywhere you leave precum will be lapped up with your tongue. Once you have humped at least three different pieces of furniture you can choose a final piece to hump to an orgasm on. Again all cum will be lapped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Dear IceMaiden,

I would love to receive a dare from you by PM.
You will find my likes and limits down here in my signature.
Dislikes are heavy pain, humiliation, writing lines and anal insertion.
My toys: I have a but plug, dog collar, blindfold, gag, rope and cuffs.
Thank you for considering me.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boerni View Post
I would love to get dared

Toys: none
No dislikes listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyoldguy View Post
I would love a dare, my info is in my signature (below).
Write three phrases related to your kinks on your body and then head to the nearest public bathroom. Once there strip entirely and complete 200 strokes (up and down counts as one stroke) with your hand. After the strokes put one item of clothing back on. Repeat until you are fully dressed again. Shoes and socks count as items too.

Once you are fully dressed wipe off one of the words you wrote on you earlier. However many strokes in total you did while redressing is the amount of strokes to complete again while chanting a mantra related to the words still on your body. Once the strokes are complete wipe off another word.
Strip once more and leave your clothes in the stall, go to the next stall and complete a further 100 strokes.

Only after these 100 strokes are complete can you return to your stall, collect your clothes and dress again. Once you are dressed again wipe off the last word. You can either orgasm where you are or head back home first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
I would like one please.
No toys. Everything else should be in sig
Start off in the corner, kneeling and naked and circle your clit 50 times without edging or orgasm. If you accidentally edge/orgasm start over. Once you have completed the clit circles gently spank each boob with your hands 10 times each. Enough to cause a pleasent stinging sensation, but not so hard it switches to bad pain.

While you are completing your circles and spanks tell either chat or LPV in detail what you are doing step by step, be very graphic so that your audience is fully aware of what you're doing and how you're feeling and can cause you to blush if they choose to.

Now ask your audience for 3 humiliating words or phrases and those phrases will be written across your boobs and left to fade naturally. Complete one edge while stating out loud the words you have just written. After your edge, it's back to clit circles. Only you're going to go even slower with them and really torment yourself. Another 200 as slow as you can stand.

How long has this taken you so far? The amount of time from starting to now is how long you'll spend kneeling and naked in the corner using just your little finger to tease your clit some more, no edge or orgasms. If you managed not to edge during this time, once the time has passed you can bring yourself to orgasm via clit circles. If you did edge during this time, you can bring yourself to orgasm but only with your little finger and a maximum of five minutes to try.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-17-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:41 PM   #35
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
I'll take one, thank you!

All I have in the way of toys is a vibrator, handcuffs, and a small amount of rope.
Start when fully soft and not turned on, use the vibrator to bring yourself to edge, time how long it takes you. If it takes longer than 5 minutes stop touching entirely for 10 minutes and then restart the task over. If it takes less than 5 minutes, complete another 200 strokes without reaching the edge.

Find 5 different pictures of feet you find attractive, for each one stroke another 200 times without edging or cumming, and as you do list the reasons you find them attractive. Once all the strokes are done go back to your reasons and for every letter you wrote is another stroke, for every sentence you wrote is another edge using the vibrator.

All edges and strokes are to be completed consectuively without cumming, if you cum start over until you maage them without cumming. Only then can you orgasm. If you had to start over in the last step add 6 hours denial for every word you wrote to begin immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveR. View Post
I would like a dare.
likes:bondage, cum control, orgasm denial, edging, ruined orgasm, cum eating, humiliation, name calling, pet play, anal

dislikesee, self bondage, spanking

Limits: scat, social suicide, public, blackmail, blood, family, illegal, permanent damage, enema, animals, rape, gay.
i have no toys.
thanks
Fashion a collar and leash from general items like ties, scarves etc and put them on. Once they are on you are transformed into a little puppy. Puppies hump of course, so hump yourself to an edge on the nearest item of furniture.

While humping and edging say out loud every humiliating and demeaning name you can think of about yourself and the predicament you're in. Repeat them over until you have finished humping/edged.

Does it turn you on more? Add another edge while doing the same. If it doesn't make a difference spank each butt cheek 10 times each. Roll on to your back so you are in the belly rub position and bring yourself to another edge while barking. If you stop barking you stop touching. After this edge you can bring yourself to orgasm but can only use three fingers to do so and ruin it, before lapping it all up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs View Post
So Let's go Everything is in the link "Likes, Dislikes and Limits" that's in my signature PS. I don't have any toys.
Start when you already need to pee, say 7/10 on a scale of needing to. Bring yourself to edge once, any way you like. Did it take longer than usual because of the need to pee? If so spank each butt cheek 10 times each. If it was quicker than usual, spank each ball gently once. If it was about the same, edge again and repeat the edge until you are either longer or quicker.

Use spit/lube and generously apply to your bottom before inserting one finger. Go slowly, reapply lube as and when needed. Once you are comfortable bring your finger in and out ten times, as slow or as fast as you like. Did it arouse you more? If so do another ten finger thrusts. If it didn't spank each butt cheek 10 times each and reapply the lube. Once applied use a pen/sharpie instead of fingers, again go as slow as you need to and reapply as you need to. Once you have the sharpie comfortably in use it for 5 thrusts and then remove. Edge again.

Reapply lube and use your fingers for 10 anal thrusts again, by now you should be loosening up a little. Edge after the thrusts, apply more lube and do 10 finger thrusts. Repeat until you are loose enough to safely and comfortably able to do 25 deeper thrusts. Go slowly, apply more lube if you need to. Breathe slowly and try not to tense up as that makes it tighter and harder. *If it is too much at any point, stop immediately and go to the next step instead.

After your thrusts complete three more edges, each one needs to be started after getting fully soft again and with 10 spanks to each butt cheek between each. Once the edges and spanks are complete you can either orgasm while fucking yourself with your fingers or you can wait until you're at a 9.5/10 of needing to pee and then orgasm.
Get a rule from me here.

The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-25-2018, 05:04 PM   #36
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Edit: Ohh I've actually seen you dont take requests anymore, sorry for the trouble. :')
I'll be waiting for my next chance then.

Have a lovely day and keep up the great work!
Old 03-05-2018, 03:04 PM   #37
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay- I was sick on and off for quite a while the last few months plus busy with family and took a small break from anything kinky/gd to focus on my health and family. Feeling a little better now though and easing back into kink things and I haven't forgotten about this thread and still plan to get them all sent out as I can. A few more I managed today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
Hi there! Thank you for this opportunity.

Likes and limits are in my signature. Toys and supplies are in the PM Dare link.

Once again, thank you! I look forward to getting a dare.
Get naked except for a diaper and take a caffeine diuretic and suppository. While you wait for them to do their job bring yourself to edge without orgasm as many times as you can. When you feel the need to pee or poop start, see how many edges you are at. If it is less than 10 have another caffeine diuretic and spank each ball twice.

If it is 10 or more write 5 different humiliating words on yourself. (If body writing falls under your messy limit, just chant them out loud instead as you stroke yourself 200 times without edging or cumming.) If you need to pee or poop during the strokes continue stroking anyway.

Did you pee or poop yet? If so slap each inner thigh 10 times. If you managed to hold it in so far reward yourself with another edge. Get as close as you can without going over. If you still haven't peed and/or pooped by now all that is left to do is wait for it to happen. While you wait you will use one hand to pinch each nipple and the other hand to continue pleasuring yourself- again, no orgasm yet.

When your body caves and gives into the demand to pee and poop sit directly on your bottom and smush the mess until you can thoroughly feel it. Only after you have both peed AND pooped can you then bring yourself to an orgasm-but only by rubbing over the top of the diaper, no direct contact anymore.

*I have limited knowledge of caffeine diuretics and suppositories. Change the amount if you need to, to remain safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaper06 View Post
I would like 1 for Sunday if possible. I have a 5 hour dare limit.

I have diapers, condoms, plastic wrap, rope, icy hot, suppositories, suction cup vibrating dildo.
Likes include diapers, cbt, self bondage, orgasm control, cam, wagers, limited anal
Punishments: corner time, a2m, line writing
Limits : publ8c, blood, permanent, family

Thank you so much
Get naked except for a diaper and fill it up with things like shaving foam, custard, etc. Anything messy and sticky, until it is fit to burst. Once it is as full as it can go make sure it is secured tightly to you.

Lay out a handful of balloons around the room. The aim is to throw your butt down on them and pop them, causing the mess in the diaper to mush even more into your skin.

If it takes you longer than 15 minutes to pop all the balloons take a break and fuck yourself anally 100 times and then return to popping the balloons. Only after you have succeeded in popping all of them can you remove the diaper-but however long it took you to pop the ballons x that by 2 and wait that many minutes before cleaning yourself up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pic93boy View Post

dislikes: hurts, cbt, "hard" stuff

limits: face, public, social

toys: only what is in the house - no toys yet

im fully inexperienced and have no toys...
please write me private, because im shy
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Devious View Post
Hi icey!

Saw this and had to ask for a dare! Busy thread!

Here is my likes, limits, toys... Let me know if you have any questions! Sure you can find me pretty easy

likes, limits, toys
Before starting ask Butterfly to hide a ball or similar somewhere and drink 2 glasses of water or juice. Strip naked and put on your puppy hat, collar, leash and red tail plug. Fill up one food bowl with food and one with water and place in the corner of the room and a training pad on the other side of the room and make a pet bed neat the bowls.

Little puppies love playing ball so it's time to go and find it, but of course puppies don't walk on their hind legs so scamper through the apartment as you search for it. When you find it give a few barks of excitement, it's time to play! Use your nose while still on all fours to dribble it back to your starting point and don't forget to pick it up and drop it in excitement a few times as you dribble it.

You must be getting hungry after all that playing so have Butterfly launch some treats at you. Try and catch them in your mouth. If you miss them instead have a few bites from your bowl, no hands of course. If you manage to catch them hump a piece of furniture for one minute while whining and barking.

After the humping/food you will probably need to relieve yourself as the water should be kicking in by now. But you're only a puppy and not housetrained...that's what the pad is for! Make your way over to it and have a good paw and sniff before reliving your bladder. Don't forget the cocked leg. (Not sure how absorbant they are so use more/towels etc as needed!)

We know puppies generally tend to smell whatever pee they find or do so once you are done have a good sniff and little roll. Puppies tire quickly after a bunch of playing so let's get you ready for a nap. Find a piece of furniture to hump to an edge and hold for 7 seconds. If you manage to last the 7 seconds hump to orgasm and the 'nap' is optional. If you can't hold that long bark as you orgasm and then rest your little puppy head for 5 minutes in the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
hi icy
my likes and my limits are in my sig and as for toys/ equipment i'll put them here:
ball gag
rope
two pairs of hand cuffs
collar and leash
duct tape
bra's
panties
butt plug
dog bowl
clothes pegs
large dog cage
candles
blindfold
Strip naked, insert your plug and cuff your hands. Stroke yourself 100 times using only 3 fingers. If you managed to edge from this remove the cuffs and give yourself 20 face slaps, spitting up into the air after each one so it lands on your face.

If you didn't manage to edge remove the cuffs and give each ball 10 hard slaps. Use some rope to tie a knot around a ruler and then place a peg on each side of the rope and attach the pegs to your nipples, letting the ruler hang, like a human desk. If it falls in less than 30 seconds give each ball another 10 slaps. If you can last over 30 seconds without it falling remove it and put on a blindfold and hood.

Furniture doesn't move so your aim is to sit completely still for five minutes Every time you move adds one minute to the five minutes. When you think the required amount of time has passed remove the blindfold and hood to check. If you are more than 5 minutes off either way your next shower will include 30 seconds of cold water.

If you are 2-4 minutes off either way, it's that many hours until you can touch yourself. This includes any touching not just sexual. If you are 1 minute off either way, less than a minute, or guessed correctly, hump yourself to an edge making animal noises that you have never been before.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-13-2018, 06:07 AM   #38
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChance View Post
I would love a dare from you. You can either post it here or PM me.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Control, Long-term Denial, Bondage, Name Calling, Teasing

Dislikes: Anal, Pain, Forced Multi-Orgasms, Ruined Orgasms, CBT

Limits: Family, Public, pee/scat, forced joining threads, pics, videos, cross dressing, Illegal, needles

Toys: Vibrator, Household Items, Self-Bondage Equipment (including timed release), Clothespins, Anal Plug, Cock cage
Use your self bondage to tie yourself in a way it's difficult to move but not impossible and you have one hand free to use and set the timer for thirty minutes. Bring yourself to edge using the vibrator. While getting to edge chant each humiliating name you can think of about yourself.

After the edge wait until you are soft and stroke yourself 200 times (up and down counts as one stroke) this time without edging or getting hard. If you edge or get hard wait until you get soft again and start the strokes over. Repeat this until you have completed 1,000 strokes, in sets of 200.

Each set must be started when fully soft. If you manage to complete all of them before the timer releases bring yourself to orgasm. If the timer releases before you have completed them all, however many strokes you have left turn into minutes and wait that many minutes before orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 View Post
Likes- Cum, Piss play, Masturbating, Anal, Humiliation, Online Humiliation( pictures only), Pain, Nudity
Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss drinking
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public, Videos
I only have a vibrator
Wait until you need to pee and then get naked and use your vibe to fuck yourself anally 100 times, after each thrust squeeze your nipples. Start the squeezes softly and on each one go a little harder until it's as hard as you can take. After the 100 ass fucks use the vibe to bring yourself to edge while spanking each ball in turn wit your free hand. Continue the spanks until you have edged.

If it takes you longer than usual to edge because of the spanks, once you have edged administer another 10 spanks with a ruler to each ball and another 20 spanks to each nipple with a ruler and 20 to each butt cheek. If you edged quicker than usual give yourself another 50 anal fucks while stroking yourself with your free hand. If it was about the same amount of time as usual to edge pinch each nipple and ball once.

Lay down in the bathtub/shower and put your legs over your head as far as they can go, before peeing. Try and get it over all of your body and roll a little in it. Once your body is coated in it bring yourself to orgasm while rubbing the pee over and into your skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsame2 View Post
I would love to get a dare from you and will provide a write up. All requested info should be in my signature.
Strip naked and put in your ball gag and medium vibrating butt plug, but keep it turned off for now. Use the vibrating dildo to bring yourself to edge, as you reach the edge turn on the plug too. Stroke yourself to another edge using only three fingers while you concentrate on the sensations from the plug.

Once you have edged again take your suction cup dildo and place it on the ground, remove the plug and lower yourself on to the suction dildo. Go as deep as you can and all the way back up until your legs can't take it anymore and you have to rest.

If you managed less than 50 thrusts this way place a peg on each nipple and then twist them off without opening them. If you managed 51-100 thrusts this way spank each ass cheek 10 times each. If you managed 101+ thrusts this way fuck yourself with it in the same posisition, using one hand to stroke yourself until you orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
I can never resist these...Likes, dislikes, and limits are in sig. Here are my toys
Wait until you need to pee and attach the suction cup dildo to the shower/tub wall, step into the tub, put the plug in and then relieve yourself whilst still fully clothed. As you feel the pee soak through clothes and pool at your feet, bring yourself to edge by rubbing over your wet jeans with one hand while you use the other to pinch your nipples through your shirt and go as far down as you can on the dildo with your mouth. If you gag at any time squeeze your nnipples even harder.

Mouthfuck the dildo until you have managed to edge this way in this position and as you reach the edge go all the way down on the dildo and hold it there for as long as you can. If you last 20 seconds and under before you need to come up for air scoop up a handful of pee and drip it into your mouth. If you last 21-40 seconds before coming up for air, strip off the bottom half of your clothes and bring yourself to another edge in the way you usually do. If you last 41+ seconds before coming up for air strip completely and lie down in the tub and bring yourself to orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Everything should be in my signature! Thanks for this!
Find a secluded and deserted area close to your home and strip naked. (Be sure you can cover up/keep safe if someone happens to walk by!) Insert a plug and then bring yourself to edge, as soon as you have edged you can remove the plug. Take a pen and write on yourself 3 phrases or words related to your kinks and then blindfold yourself and bring yourself to a second edge. As you can no longer see you will have to stay as quiet as you can so that you can hear if you need to cover up.

Once you have reached the second edge put a peg on each nipple, (remove and put the blindfold back on if needed while you attach the pegs) and then flick the pegs as hard as you can without causing them to come off as you state out loud the words written on yourself. Only after you have chanted the words/phrases a minimum of five times at your usual volume of talking can you bring yourself to orgasm, get dressed and go home.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-13-2018, 06:15 AM   #39
Pitri259

I'd love to get a dare by you.
Likes: Pantysniffing; feet; orgasm control; small penis humiliation, exposure maybe mild blackmail.
Limits: Piss play and any other scat thingy. Also anal
My BDM test result:
100% Rope bunny ; 99% Degradee; 97% Experimentalist; 97% Brat ; 95% Masochist ; 88% Boy/Girl; 79% Slave 74% Submissive 69% Exhibitionist 68% Ageplayer 53% Non-monogamist 46% Voyeur 44% Pet 25% Switch 17% Primal (Prey) 12% Vanilla 11% Sadist 4% Rigger 4% Degrader 3% Dominant 2%Master/Mistress
Pitri259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:26 AM   #40
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyboy1245 View Post
Hey I would love a dare! My Limits/Dislikes/Likes are in my signature. When it comes to toys, I don't have any so I would just say things you would find around the household.
Strip naked and use rope or string to tie your balls together. Cover your torso and chest in as many humiliating words as you can fit. Once you are covered count the number of letters you used and spank each ball that many times (each) with a ruler. (Be safe and remember it will mark/hurt more with them tied.)

If you managed to complete all ball spanks without letting out any noises of pain (gasps, whimper, swearing etc) reward yourself by using one finger to gently fuck yourself anally, the number of times again equal to the amount of letters on your body.

If you didn't manage to complete the spanks without letting out noises of pain half the amount of letters and spit onto your face that many times-looking up so it lands directly on your face.

Once you have finished the anal fucks or spits, use two fingers to gently fuck yourself, this time x2 the number of letters on your body. With your free hand stroke yourself, but no cumming until all your anal fucks are complete. If you cum before the anal fucks are finished, spit a few times on your face and smear the spit into your skin, leaving it for at least 30 minutes before washing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamH View Post
I would love a dare
My likes and limits should be in my signiture
Dislikes- anal play
I also do not have any toys
Thank you
Find a public bathroom and enter one of the stalls, strip naked. Bring yourself to edge and take a pic of yourself in one of the sub positions. Move to the next stall (Dress first or hurry, undress again in the next if you chose to dress)and spank each butt cheek 10 times with your hands (Wait until you're sure you're alone/the spanks wont be heard if you need to), and then take another pic in another sub position.

Move to a third stall (again undressing if you chose to dress in the second stall) bring yourself to orgasm in this stall. Once you cum scoop up the cum and smear it onto your face and take another pic of your face. After you have taken the pic, clean up, dress and head home.

Send the pics you took to somene of your choosing or upload to a site of your choosing. For each comment/view you get in the first 30 minutes after sending/uploading, x by 10 and spend that many minutes naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daresub19 View Post
Likes/dislikes/limits/toys in sig
privacy is a limited so preferably something not too loud and can be done in my room. thanks ahead of time~
Start by getting naked and putting on nipple clamps and inserting your smallest plug, use the plug to softly fuck yourself as you bring yourself to edge with your free hand. After each 30 seconds, stop touching and firmly twist the clamps, continue until you manage to edge despite the interruptions.

If it took you more than five minutes to edge this way, give the clamps a good twist until they come off without opening them. If it took you less than five minutes give yourself 10 gentle ball slaps. (each.)

Roll a dice, if you roll odd numbers stroke yourself as close to edge as you can without edging. (Up and down counts as one stroke.) If you complete less than 100 strokes before needing to stop, apply another 10 gentle ball spanks. If you manage over 100, put in your largest plug and use it to fuck yourself another 50 times. If you roll even numbers, half the strokes/fucks required and cum after them. If it was odd, wait for 150 minutes before orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreassunder View Post
Hi,

i would like a dare

you can take anal as dislike.
I dont have any toys but mayb ca take the vibrating dildo from my flatmate.
kik: andreassunder
Strip naked and use a belt to administer 20 spanks to each butt cheek, each inner thigh, outer thigh and each nipple, before bringing yourself to edge. After you have reached the edge use a spatula to deliver 25 spanks to the same spots. Directly on the same spot on each body part. Again bring yourself to edge after.

Take a hairbrush and use it to give the same spots 30 spanks each, again directly on the same spots of skin, and edge again. If you are edging faster each time due to the pain, add another 10 spanks to each place with all three implements. If it is taking you longer than usual to edge because of the pain, use a sharpie to give yourself 10 anal fucks.

Now wait until you are completely soft before setting a timer for 60 seconds. You have 60 seconds to edge for a final time, only you will be spanking the same spots with your free hand at the same time you are edging. You can choose which implement.

If you managed to edge before the timer came off, bring yourself to orgasm-but still while spanking. If the timer went off before you edged, complete another 10 anal fucks before orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffita View Post
Hi, i'd love a dare! But not too extreme please

Dislikes: line writing, humiliation/degradation, body writing, ice, cold showers, tease and denial, orgasm(ruined).
Limits: Anal, feminization, public(even hidden), cbt, involving others. unhygenic, bodily fluids, messy, really loud, videos, body modifications (shaving).

Toys: belt, clothes pins, household items.

I'd prefer to recieve my dare in pm.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proby View Post
I would love a dare please

Toys: None except household items
Dislikes. anithing after I cum, long denile, hitting my balls alot, anal

the rest is in sig.
Wait until you need to pee, strip naked and find your favourite porn video of at least 10 minutes and bring yourself to edge using icyhot as lube. The video needs to be finished before you edge and apply a little more icy hot every two minutes. After you have edged use a belt to give each ball 10 firm spanks and then coat them in icyhot too.

Put a layer of toothpaste on each nipple and ball and when it starts to burn a little let out a little pee but only for three seconds and then stop and hold it, wait until you can and bring yourself to a second edge.

For every minute it takes you to complete this edge add another layer of icy hot to each ball and nipple and spank each of them 10 times each. Once you have edged, finish peeing in the tub/shower with the drain closed and bring yourself to orgasm while sitting in the mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffynr View Post
I would like a dare please

Likes/dislikes/limits/toys in sig
Wait until you need to pee and pee into a baby bottle filling it half full but not empyting your bladder completely. Get naked except for a diaper and paci. Bring yourself to edge (touching only over the diaper) and time how long it takes. For every minute it takes is one mouthful from your bottle in succession, drank right after edging. Whenever not drinking, use the paci. Wait until you are fully soft again before releasing the rest of your bladder into the diaper.

Again bring yourself to edge and again only over the diaper, feeling the pee splosh around and spread onto your skin. If you cause the diaper to leak doing this spank each nipple ten times each with a ruler. If you don't cause it to leak, bring yourself as close to orgasm as you can by using only three fingers, this time in/under the diaper.

Tak the paci and slide it into the diaper, coating it in the pee before replacing it into your mouth and sucking actively on it. Only while actively sucking can you then bring yourself to orgasm, if you stop actively sucking all touching stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsweeper View Post
Damn I missed this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
Edit: Ohh I've actually seen you dont take requests anymore, sorry for the trouble. :')
I'll be waiting for my next chance then.

Have a lovely day and keep up the great work!
Maybe next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemasturbater View Post
I have no toys and my dislikes are messy, piss drinking, and ice. The rest should be in my signature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitri259 View Post
I'd love to get a dare by you.
Likes: Pantysniffing; feet; orgasm control; small penis humiliation, exposure maybe mild blackmail.
Limits: Piss play and any other scat thingy. Also anal
Posted after the thread was closed.

Quote:
* If you ask after the 24 hours have passed you will not get one and will be banned from any future threads if I decide do this again. Check the times before posting. (I will also make a post stating when I'm stopping taking requests, so if you're not sure if you're in the time frame just check through the thread.)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....0&postcount=30

Apologies again for the delay in getting some of these out. All who followed the rules have now received their dare. A reminder the OP states reports expected this time, or I wont offer you another in the future. Thank you to the ones who have reported/have updated me on progress.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk