Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #271
millerkailyn
Baby Member

I love this story I read it in 20 mins. Please keep up this storie
millerkailyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #272
SoundmanJim

A suggestion for you, since your laptop dies sometimes, you might want to use Google Docs for writing your story. Go to docs.google.com and you can choose the word processor.

You can write online just like you were using MS Word, but the good thing is it is stored online and won't ever get lost if your laptop dies. Plus you can access it from anywhere in the world that you can connect to the internet. It's free.

I don't work for Google, but I do think this is a great app and everyone should know about it. I use it a lot and have never had any issues or problems with it.
SoundmanJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #273
orangegongman

Default Best story ever

This is the best story ever!!! i just read the whole thing and think it's great, but im confused as to why Jeremy would abuse her if he supposedly loves her so much. Also, if i were her i would call my dad in ahfgan or the cops

I hold my allegiance to the king groen and those who serve him.
My jobs in my kingdom are veteran warrior and performer, and my lord is the mighty warrior and trainer of warriors Conall, whom I serve under as assistant exercise trainer and personal guard.

limits: scat, public, gay
orangegongman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:01 AM   #274
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue soon, awesome story
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #275
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Heart Good news!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Again, I'm really sorry for the late update.
My Step-Uncle finally came to the rescue and bought me a new charger for my laptop. Which means I can now continue writing my story, and will hopefully have the next chapter posted up soon.
Thank you all for reading my story, and being patient waiting on me.
It really means a lot.
Thank you so much.
Love you all.
xox
~Cat~
Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #276
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 18

As I lay awake, with my eyes still closed. I continue to daydream happy thoughts. My thoughts then get distracted by the sound of someone unlocking the door, and the light turning back on. I quickly sit up hoping it was Jeremy so I could apologize to him. I get dissapointed when I see Xavier walking in, and lay my head back down trying to ignore him.

Xavier: Get up.

Cathryn: Leave me alone asswhole. You really don't want to mess with me.

Xavier: (chuckles at my comment) Oh really?. And what are you going to do about it?

Cathryn: Just go to hell, and leave me alone!

Xavier: Awwww, is the little princess mad at me? Get up. (pulls on the sleve my shirt to force me up)

Cathryn: Shut up! (I slap his arm,and push him away) And don't touch me!

Xavier: Excuse me?! What did you just say to me?

Cathryn: I said to shut up. (Xavier slaps me) Ow!

Xavier: You got some nerve, you little bitch. You're a slave, you have no right to talk that way to me!

Cathryn: Yes I do! After the way you treated me, I have every right too!

Xavier: (chuckles) So, you remember. Look, why don't we all just put that behinde us. It's all in the past, this is the future.

Cathryn: It's the presence, genuis.

Xavier: Whatever. Kaiden and Jeremy accepted my apology, and put it all behind them. Now it's your turn.

Cathryn: Well first of all you haven't even apologiezed to me. And the way I see it you deserve to rot in hell for what you put me through! (try to start pushing Xavier out of the closet) Now leave!

Xavier: I don't think so! (grabs my left arm, and turns me around pushing me back in the closet. He takes out a ball gag out of his pocket) This should shut you up. (Trys to put it in my mouth) Remember this? (gives me an evil laugh)

Cathryn: No, stop! Let me go! (Xavier puts the gag in my mouth, and fastens it tight around my head) Mmmmph! (I remember "S.I.N.G" from the movie Miss Congeniality. I elbow his stomach, in-step his foot, punch his nose, and elbow his groins.)

Xavier: (I elbow his stomach) Ow! (In-step his foot, turn around punching his nose) Shit! (And kick him in the groins) Son of Bitch! (He falls down in pain on his knees. I take off the gag and throw it at him)

Cathryin: (being sarcastic) Remember that? Dejavu huh?.Except this time, I won. (I run out of the closet before Xavier could get back up)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #277
em52388

Another great addition. Allow me to be the first person to publicly thank you for the update. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #278
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Great story here keep it going please
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #279
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

shity your computer broke, great story. glad it is the way it is. period dot dash. Peace and Respect.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #280
fullofsecrets

Great! Cant wait for the next part!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #281
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 18 pt.2

I run out of Jeremy's bed room, now in the living room. I see James sitting on the couch, only in his boxers, and still handcuffed behinde his back. I run over to him and hug him.

Cathryn: James, I'm so sorry about all of this. (I see the keys to the handcuffs on the coffee talbe, and unhandcuff James)

James: It's okay. (kisses me) I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too. (I kiss him back)

James: Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah, I'm fine.

Xavier: (still in pain leaining against the wall in the hall way to keep himself up) Come here you..(still trying to clear his that from when I kicked him) you little bitch!

James: What did you do?

Cathryn: Lets just say... Sing kicked his ass this time.

James: (chuckling) That's my girl.

Cathryn: So where's Jeremy and Kaiden?

James: At the front door. Someone is here.

Cathryn: (sees Xavier getting closer to the living room) I'm going to go get Kaiden, be right back.

James: Okay.

I run to the front door. I see Zacarie talking to Jeremy and Kaiden.

Cathryn: Zac! (I run to Zacarie, and hugg him)

Zacarie: Cathyn (hugs me tight) are you okay.

Cathryn: Yeah. Well sort of. I'am for now.

Jeremy: Cathryn Annabell! (grabs a lock of my hair pulling me away from Zacarie) What in the hell do you think your doing!? (turns me around to meet his face)

Cathryn; Jeremy, I...I..I''m really sorry.

Jeremy: (ignores my apology) How did you get out of my closet?

Cathryn: I kicked Xavier's ass! I'am a lot stronger than him now.

Jeremy: (ignoring my comment) Tell Zacarie what you said to me. (grabs my shoulder, spining me back around to meet Zacarie's face)

Cathryn: I... I...

Jeremy: Go on. Tell him why I'm having to punish you.

Cathryn; (I'm really embarrassed) I said that... you're more like a brother to me... than Jeremy is. (I look down at the floor in shame)

Jeremy: (sighs in anger) Hold her. (gives me to Kaiden, he gently holds my left arm)

Cathryn: (mummbles) Right now even Kaiden would make a better brother...

Jeremy: What the hell did you just say?

Cathryn: (trying to change the subject) I...I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: You will be!

Zacarie: You know, maybe she sees me as a better brother because I don't hit her.

Jeremy: That's none of your fucking buisness! She shares my DNA. She is my baby sister!!! Not your's!

Zacarie: Look man, I just came here to talk to you. Give you ideas to punish Cat with out physically hurting her.

Jeremy: The way I punish her is non of your consern. Anyway, I'm not hurting her. (Comes over to me, grabs my chin,and lift my face to meet his) I'm not hurting you, am'I Cat? (I don't answer, and try to look away, but he puts it back infront of his) Cathryn, do I hurt you?

Cathryn: (getting the clue that Jeremy was telling me to lie) N...no. (He lets go of my chin, and stands back infront of Zacarie)

Jeremy: Besides. Like I said, the way I punish MY SISTER, is non of your buisness. And sometimes for her to learn right from wrong, I have to physically hurt her, in order to get the message through her head.
Now I suggest that you leave, unless you want to join in.

Zacarie: (mummbles) Whatever. (elbows Jeremy, to walk pass him, and come satand next to me, holding my right hand) Cat, would you like to stay with me until your brother cools down?

Cathryn: (I really wanted too,but I didn't want to leave James behind) I...(just as I was about to answer Jeremy inturrupts me)

Jeremy: She's grouded for 6 months, and in isolation for 2 week, thinking about making it 3. She's not going anywhere for awhile, espacially with you.

Zacarie: I was asking Cathryn, not you!

Jeremy: That's it! (stands in between Zacarie and I. He grabs my right hand, pulling it away from Zacarie's, and having Kaiden pull me further away from him.) Kaiden, take her in the living room.

Cathryn: No...(catching my words, not knowing the right exact words to say without getting into more trouble) But...I..

Jeremy: But nothing. You're now also grounded from seeing Zacarie, until I decide when you can see him again.

Zacarie: You can't do that, she's my best friend!

Jeremy: Too late, cause looks like I just did. Now I want you out of my house before you start making things worse.

Zacarie: Whatever. This isn't over, I will be back. Because we relly need to talk about this.

Jeremy: There's nothing to talk about. (grabs Zacarie by the sleve of his shirt, and pushes him out the door) Now bye. (closes the door, and locks Zacarie out)
Old 05-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #282
loverone111

MORE!!! please
loverone111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #283
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Damn that was nice, I hope she gets away, or isn't hurt anymore, or too badly, lol. But don't read this, or do read this, but Don't Heed my words. I love the story the way you make it. No matter what, Love and respect.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #284
fullofsecrets

Moreee!!! I need more!!!!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #285
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This story is AWESOME Please don't stop. I can read this story a million times
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk