Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-27-2022, 01:25 AM   #1
MagnumOpus

Post Person Above Create and Give PM Dares

There have already been plenty of Person Above Dare threads about giving people PM dares or writing PM dares for people, but far fewer are about both at once.

For this dare, you will take into account the PM dare list, likes, dislikes, and limits of the person above you.

Each poster will write a PM dare for the person above them, along with a specified amount of time for which the person above must keep it in their PM dare list. Additionally, each poster will send the person above one of the PMs from the person above’s PM dare list.

I would recommend that each poster give the person below them a suggested time frame to work with, as well as any specific limits you want them to especially keep in mind.

Example Dare:
Your new PM dare is “PM me EDGE and I will edge five times”, and you will keep this PM dare for 1 (one) month.

Additionally, the PM dare you will do is MESSY.

My preferred time frame is around 3 weeks. I live with family, so nothing loud or public, please.

You can give the person above you up to three PM dares: one based on Likes, one based on Dislikes/Willing to Try, and one Punishment. Be sure to specify which is which. You may also request a PM dare for any of these three categories from the person below you, if you so desire.

Example:
Like-Based: PM me STRIPPED and I will strip naked for one hour.

Dislike-Based: PM me RECYCLE and I will drink a small cup of my own piss.

Punishment-Based: PM me MUSEUM and I will ruin an orgasm onto my hand, smear it on my face, and then stand stock-still in front of my window as it dries.

I’d like to request one PM dare based on my Likes, and one Punishment PM dare.

I will of course be the first person on the chopping block for this Person Above Dare thread.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 05:17 PM   #2
MagnumOpus

Guess I’m bumping this

Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 12-11-2022, 02:04 PM   #3
MagnumOpus

I’ll try another bump, I suppose

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above dares, pm dares, trigger words, triggers, writing dares