Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
riley138

Cool tyler and me

ok this is a fictional story of me and a soccer bud, tyler. the first 3 paragraphes and any discriptions of what we are wearing are true. the rest is from my imagination. let me start with some background information.

i've know tylor since we were little rugrats playing soccer like a pack of legs everyone chasing the ball and kicking as far as you could. tyler just turned 13 and had a b-party and i was the only one envited from our team. i thought it was wierd that he only invited me cause even though i known him for so long we never really hung out.

he's a cute boy who happens to be indian, i mean native american. sorry if i offended anyone. he has long jet black hair, blue green eyes. hes the only blue eyed nat. am. i've ever seen and where i live i've met many. he stands about 5ft. 7, 90 lbs. i dont know how to convert for any eurpean guys so i hope u can figure it out or if you would so kind tell me the conversion and i'll edit it.

anyway, i was suprised for the invite and i knew he had a 360 so i got him my favorite game, fable. well i just gave him a card with like 3 dollars in it and gave him the game later cause its mature rated and dont know what his mom would say. i got my copy from an older cousin who knows i like this type of game and knows my mom wouldn't buy it for me.on with the story

its been about a week since his party and i get a call on my cell from a number i didnt know. normally, i'd just ignore it but i decided to pick up.
"um hello you anyone i know?"
"its me tylor whats going on."
"what up bud, you like the game i gotcha?" i say
"it's fricken insane, how did you know i'd like it?"
"lucky guess, so what's up?"
"what you doing tonight?"
"nodda thing why?"
he asks "you wanna sleepover?"
"im sure mom will say yea but i gotta ask. how about i text you later, this your cell."
"coolness"
"how'd get my number?"
"oh from derik"
"just wondering, what time do you want me there?"
"as soon as you can get here" he says.
"ok i text you before i leave."
i talk with mom and she's cool with it cause kyle, my littlebrother is sleeping over with his friends. so i shower, change into a pair of satin boxer briefs and put on a pair of boardshorts and a a-shirt and vans shoes. hes never invited me to a sleepover i just find it wierd. then i get to thinking does he want me. i guess i'll find out soon......

i hope you like the first installment please comment

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I think that this could be a good story. Keep it up, but I think a little bit more punctuation/spell check would make it much easier to read.
But keep writing!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Agreed, good start and has a lot of potential once it really gets going. Just a few errors, not too bad. But please use capital letters for proper names and the beginning if sentences!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
nuddydudedares

Send a message via MSN to nuddydudedares

Hey! Nice story. Loving it so far. keep it up!
nuddydudedares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friends, tord