II. 6- Immediatly

III. 5 - 4 Rules

IV.
1. You may only use public restrooms
6. You must change in a place where you might be discovered
3. You must wet each diaper more than once
5. You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing

V.
3. You must go to a very public place for most of this dare (school, work, mall)

VI.
2. You must drink 2 glasses of water every hour on the hour

VII. 6

VIII.
3. 4 hours

IX.
3. continue for another 24 hours

COP-OUT PUNISHMENTS
2. Pee your diaper and wait 4 hours

So that's 48h, i guess..

Kik: diaperboyffm

--

Likes: diapers, humiliation, hypnosis, being controlled / tricked, bets, rules, punishments , bladder control

Dislikes: anal, messing, ice, pain

Limits: vomit, blood, cbt, full public, illegal, animals, sissify, poop, family/friends, eating/drinking bodily fluids, face/nude pictures, cross-dressing, slavery (long term)
diaperbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:49 PM   #17
rhl
getDare Succubus

I. Flip a Coin:
HEADS: Pull-up style
TAILS: Diaper Style

II. Roll for time of day to begin
1: Wake-Up
2: After Breakfast
3: Lunch
4: Dinner
5: Night
6: Immediately but heading to work so will start as soon as waking up tomorrow, I'm a full time diaper wearer and will use diaper for all pee tonight at work as a penalty for not starting imeadiately

As soon as it is time to begin, put on the diaper/pull-up

III. Roll for Amount of Rules
1. 0
2. 1
3. 2
4. 3
5. 4this will not be good
6. 5

Roll that many times (no repeat answers)

IV. Roll for Rules
2. You must do all urinating in the diaper I currently do this when not at work
3. You must wet each diaper more than oncegee with this much water being frank, I'm glad it is real diapers.
4. You may not take any diaper off until you have pooped this might be a problem and might resort to an enama
5. You must wait at least 25 minutes before changingI'll have to double up on baby scented baby powder, this will be fun explaining if someone smells the baby scent. It happened last week
6. You must change in a place where you might be discovered

V. Roll for publicity
1. You must set a link to this page on your Facebook and Twitter
2. You must explain the dare to at least 10 friends
3. You must go to a very public place for most of this dare (school, work, mall)
4. You must leave part of the diaper visible at all timesI had to choose one
5. you must tell everyone you encounter about this darepleas no, I wonder what this will encounter
6. Pick your favorite from above and reroll I can't say there is a favorite so will pick leave diaper exposed.

VI. Roll to make it harder (no waking up to drink)
1. You must drink 4 cups of coffee when beginning
2. You must drink 2 glasses of water every hour on the hour looks like I will have a very wet diaper. Will also have plastic pants on
3. You must take a triple dose of laxative (or whatevers safe) second on go around for 6 hours.
4. You must drink 4 cups of coffee now and an additional cup every half hour
5. You must drink a glass of water every 10 minutes
6. You may not go to the bathroom for an hour before and reroll

VII. Roll for time multiplier
1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. 5
6. 6

VIII. Roll for time
1. 1 hour
2. 2 hours
3. 4 hours
4. 8 hours seems like random.org likes 4 so 24 hours.
5. 24 hours
6. 48 hours

IX. Roll when finished
1. You're done
2. Reroll step VI and continue 6 more hours 6 more hours of wet diapers and a released laxative. This time the diaper gets change in the tub.
3. Continue for another 24 hours
4. Go back to step VIII and continue
5. Go back to step VII and continue
6. Go back to step VII and double your roll and continue

COP-OUT PUNISHMENTS
1. Poop your diaper and wait an hour
2. Pee your diaper and wait 4 hours
3. Pee your actual pants] second offense
[B]4. poop your actual pants[/B.I'm glad there is not a minimum time.
5. no punishment
6. call up your significant other and do my couples dare with you as the sub http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=47973
Old 05-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #18
rhl
getDare Succubus

While writing the above post my diaper leaked leaving a nice wet stain on the bedding
Old 05-30-2019, 10:41 PM   #19
gabebabe

Tails.
1) Night

2) 5 rules

3) Rules: (1 and 2 were both repeated in my rolls)
- You may only use public restrooms
- You must do all urinating in the diaper
- You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing

4) You must go to a very public place for most of this dare

5) You must drink 4 cups of coffee now and an additional cup every half hour

6) 2 time multiplier

7) 48 hours x 2 = 96 hours

8) Go back to 6 and continue, where I got 6 x 2 = 12 more hours!

Gonna be a long one (108 hours!) and it's morning now so I'll get some supplies and start tonight. I can't have coffee, so I'll swap to soda if that's cool. I'll be back in a few days to update how everything went!

Likes : spanking, humiliation, diapers, ageplay, wetting, cum, toys, dirty talk, anal, ice, toothpaste, cornertime

Maybe : messing, hidden public, mouth soaping

Limits : food, petplay, risky public, illegal, cross dressing, pics, CBT

gabebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:39 PM   #20
AceRaveth

1: heads
2: night
3: 2 rules
4: rule 2 and rule 6
5: cop-out
6: task 4
7: x3
8: 4 hours (12)
9: im done
Punishment: 4
AceRaveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:59 PM   #21
gabebabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabebabe View Post
Tails.
1) Night

2) 5 rules

3) Rules: (1 and 2 were both repeated in my rolls)
- You may only use public restrooms
- You must do all urinating in the diaper
- You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing

4) You must go to a very public place for most of this dare

5) You must drink 4 cups of coffee now and an additional cup every half hour

6) 2 time multiplier

7) 48 hours x 2 = 96 hours

8) Go back to 6 and continue, where I got 6 x 2 = 12 more hours!

Gonna be a long one (108 hours!) and it's morning now so I'll get some supplies and start tonight. I can't have coffee, so I'll swap to soda if that's cool. I'll be back in a few days to update how everything went!
I realised I probably read it wrong for the rules so I re-rolled for the two repeated rules and got all five rules now as:

2. You must do all urinating in the diaper
3. You must wet each diaper more than once
4. You may not take any diaper off until you have pooped
5. You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing

So, like my answers worked out, I had to wear a diaper for four and a half days. I set an alarm on my phone since there was no way I would be able to keep track of that myself, and had to do ones to remind me to keep drinking every half an hour. I can't drink coffee so I swapped it for soda (diet, so I didn't bust out of my diaper before the time was up) and drank as much water as I could on top of this to compensate. I couldn't be in a very public place all the time either, but I did my best!

At 9pm on the 2nd of June, I diapered up in my cuddlz diapers and drank four cans of soda right away, which felt like a LOT with all of the fizz but I thought that was a good trade off for not having coffee too, I'd been considering whether I needed to add a punishment on for this change but cos it was so hard to drink so much at once I think it was ok. I never wet very quickly and can go a really long time without needing to pee, so I'd drank seven cans before I felt like I needed to go, and it was nearly two hours since I had started. The problem with this is it makes me pee all in one go, really fast, and once I started I couldn't hold it at all and I worried right away that I would flood the diaper and leak. It was definitely very full and so squishy but it hadn't seeped over the leak guards yet. I couldn't change til I had made a mess, but I didn't feel like I needed too any time soon and I was really tired, so I a pair of plastic pants on over my diaper and went to bed. I've never ever slept in a wet diaper before, or wet overnight, I always worry it'll ruin my sheets but for this dare I decided I had no choice!

I didn't sleep very well and kept waking up needing to pee but I couldn't go until I was really, really desperate. Re-wetting the diaper which I knew was super soaked felt so naughty and in the middle of the night I jerked off inside it, coming so damn fast from how wet I was. By morning I had leaked into my plastic pants and some had made it through the leg bands onto my sheets, so I had to change them and decided I'd need to get some bedwetting pads for the next few days. That would've been a great idea BEFORE I started this! One part of the dare for me was I had to be in a very public place most of the time, I'm not going to be sleeping in a mall of course but I figured I had to at least be out most of the day, which work helps with but still, it was pretty daunting since I haven't actually worn much outside of the house either – especially not a diaper that was absolutely soaked so I knew I had to go number 2 before I left or I would be really, really embarrassed.

I did manage to go after breakfast, which I had standing up because I was worried sitting down would make all the pee pooling in my plastic pants push out of the leg bands, and the diaper was so heavy, cold, and not very comfortable at all anymore. Adding mess into the back felt really humiliating and then in my morning daze I wasn't sure if the rule meant I had to wait for 25 minutes from my second wetting (going by the other rule) or from when I'd pooped, but I was going to be late if I waited to shower that long so decided I'd wait at least 25 minutes when possible, but I figured since I'd peed about six times and now pooped too it would be ok. Changing was so, so nice, and I was happy to be in a clean diaper before I got dressed and headed to work. My job isn't very busy, I'm a security guard and just stand in one place most of the time and not many people go past my gate, but it does mean being outside aaaaall day long. I felt silly dressed in my very official, authoritative uniform with a diaper on underneath.

I kept to the rule of drinking soda every half an hour which the rest of the guys I work with thought was weird since I had to rock up with a backpack full of 16 cans (which I ended up not sticking too for the full few days, but more on that later), and it would've been physically impossible to make coffee that often when I work in the street! The combination of how much I'd been drinking for around 12 hours was already making it so my bladder was almost constantly full and I had really avoided double diapering in case it was obvious under my work clothes but by lunchtime, when I was soaked and not needing to go to allow another change, I figured that was going to be the way forward. I spent my whole break in the bathroom at work hidden in a stall until I managed to force a little mess out and I made sure to reach back and rub it on my bottom to make up for how little there was, and I only had fifteen minutes left so just stood there feeling very sorry for myself until I had just enough time to change and start over.

Once I was at home everything was fine, no one had noticed a thing that first day and it was going really well, but the next day when I had to wear two diapers underneath my work pants I knew it was going to be worse. The bulge was obvious, I could just about stand in a way that didn't make it look that weird and passersby wouldn't think anything but whenever I walked, I waddled. I couldn't close my legs and a few of my buddies gave me funny looks, already wondering what the hell I was doing guzzling diet 7UP all day and not turning up to lunch, I was now walking like...like I had a diaper on. It was hidden, for sure, but I don't know if any of them had worked it out then. I started to get paranoid once I had wet my way through both diapers and they were so heavy and sagging that I felt for sure someone would notice, so despite the rules I changed into just one layer even though I hadn't messed them yet.

When I got home, I rolled for a punishment and got one I felt was very fitting, but I wasn't looking forward to. This whole time I hadn't spent more than about ten minutes in a poopy diaper and I had rolled the punishment that meant I had to spend an hour in one. I didn't need to go yet (of course!) but felt the worry would just make me hold back, which had been a problem every day so far, so I went out and brought a pack of suppositories. I'd never got any before and felt pretty embarrassed by this too, but it was necessary, and I thought I maybe hadn't been being public enough as it was. To help with that I went into a public bathroom in my town to administer them, shuffling down my wet diaper and bending over the toilet bowl, using the baby lotion I had in my bag to open my bum up before I pushed three of the waxy sticks inside me and pulled the diaper back up. I walked around town and got some groceries with my stomach slowly starting to churn but I was going to stay out until the last possible minute and only go home at the last possible minute. I would have cemented only using public bathrooms, but I live in a quiet, UK town and a lot of places (toilets included!) close around 6-8pm so unless I wanted to get locked in while changing, that wasn't happening. I rushed home, almost running, when I started getting some really bad cramps and I had only just got inside my front door when I completely filled my diaper in almost one go. It felt so, so nasty, and I really regretted right then that I didn't have a double diaper on to make sure this stayed clean, but to save wasting one I doubled up on plastic pants and sat on a towel on the floor, feeling very sorry for myself to be in such a messy diaper.

It had totally covered my bum, my balls, all of my junk, and I felt like sitting in it was pushing it up my back a little bit too, like it does for actual babies and toddlers. My phone reminded me to have another drink and sitting there with another soda, gradually peeing into all of my mess was extremely humbling and once an hour was up I was dancing on both feet in the bathroom waiting for it to be over. It was itchy, sticky, lukewarm, and not fun now my dick wasn't so hard from the embarrassment of it all. Changing that was not fun, but I had a long shower to clean up and was again grateful to be in a clean diaper for nighttime.

The next day (third day, and around 60 hours in, overhalf way!) I told myself I had to stick it out with wearing doubling up and since it was raining I could wear a coat that helped hide the bulk a little, but I still noticed my work buddies who passed by on their patrols looking down an awful lot. It finally got brought up at lunch when I was on my 8th soda of the shift and sitting woefully in my soggy double diapers, a friend of mine asked if I'd fucked up my leg and I could've just said yes, but I didn't want to just jump on what he said and have people question if I was lying. There weren't any rules (thank god) about having to tell people what was really going on so I said I'd busted my hip at the weekend and the pain medication I was on had blocked me up, but made me thirsty as hell at the same time, explaining the awkward walking, uncomfortable sitting, barely being able to eat because of how full of soda I was and, of course, the ridiculous amount of sodas I was having. I realised I probably was not drinking the full amount, subconsciously I had been going “i'll grab one in a minute” and then forgetting and missing them, as drinking what would probably be about 10 litres of pop in my waking hours was impossible and unsafe (even with water that is way too much) and I was full of bubbles. I like pop, but I usually only have two cans in the evening and water the rest of the time, I wasn't too sick of it and had brought a few different flavours I like, but not this much. I decided I would just drink what I could from now on, and tack a punishment on at the very end.

The guys lightened up and were actually kind of nice in saying I should take a different role and avoid messing my hip up further after my lie, but I said it wasn't so bad and being on my feet was better than sitting down so not to worry. I didn't have to panic about work anymore, and as long as I stood pretty still even when I was flooding my diaper stood right there on the street, no one could tell and that was super liberating. The next few days were a breeze and I got used to my routine of being very soggy and having a mess before and after work so I could change, and stuck to the rules as best I could. It was now the last night of my dare and I was due to finish at 9am the next morning (the 7th) and I was kind of surprised to be disappointed it was coming to an end, even though my skin was not happy from being in soaked diapers almost all the time. I drank all I could, put on three diapers, and made the most of feeling so little and controlled while I could, setting an alarm for 7am so I could finish it all up with my final punishment, even though I knew drinking that much was silly anyway, it felt right.

I rolled a 3 and had to pee my actual pants, which made me laugh a lot since it seemed so far removed from what I'd already done, but also kind of fitting as a reminder I needed this diapers this whole time. Since I was only allowed to use public bathrooms, I had prepared for doing my punishment out no matter what it was, although I had been dreading it would be sitting in a messy one for an hour again. I did my final mess and waited 25 minutes before showering and changing into normal clothes, feeling really weird to not have the bulk of a diaper around me after so long, then headed into town with a change of clothes so I could do my punishment in public, picking a restroom I didn't think would be too busy. I locked myself in the stall and stood over the toilet, and found it worryingly easy to just pee where I was stood even when I didn't have a diaper on. I absolutely soaked my boxers and my shorts, and some dribbled down my legs but a lot of it fell through the fabric into the toilet, and I made myself stand there until my alarm buzzed that it was 9am and I was done! Finally!

I changed out of my pants and into some clean clothes, bagged everything up, and very quickly made my way home again, definitely glad that I had the day off work. That was this morning and I just wrote this up as and when I could, it came out way longer than expected, but if anyone read the whole thing I hope it was a decent account of the dare!

Likes : spanking, humiliation, diapers, ageplay, wetting, cum, toys, dirty talk, anal, ice, toothpaste, cornertime

Maybe : messing, hidden public, mouth soaping

Limits : food, petplay, risky public, illegal, cross dressing, pics, CBT

gabebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:56 PM   #22
-MichaeL-

If any dom wants to roll for me, I'll submit proof to them...
-MichaeL- is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, dice, long, pee, poo