Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-27-2018, 01:53 AM   #1
dare00

Post Are u always clean or a bit messy??

Hope all you find these questions interesting! At the moment couldn't elaborate a group of related questions but in the while I'd love to hear from you some things!

This questions are related to daily things and they refer to your usual habits.

1 - SPORT SECTION:
Describe a bit if you do some exercise, when, where, if u sweat a lot, what u wear. After sport u always shower or you also go to bed sweaty or you spend the rest of the day without refresh yourself? (It can be part of a dare/task too)

2 - TOILET SECTION:
When you go poo, u always clean ur ass with paper and then wash it? Describe a bit according to the difference aboun being home/not at home.

I'm updating my PM Dares (last update: 11th February 2020)
PM DARES
dare00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:45 AM   #2
trying
getDare Sweetheart

1 - SPORT SECTION:
Describe a bit if you do some exercise, when, where, if u sweat a lot, what u wear. After sport u always shower or you also go to bed sweaty or you spend the rest of the day without refresh yourself? (It can be part of a dare/task too)
I SHOWER ONCE A DAY--IF I SWEAT AFTER THAT I STAY SWEATY
2 - TOILET SECTION:
When you go poo, u always clean ur ass with paper and then wash it? Describe a bit according to the difference aboun being home/not at home.
_______i JUST WIPE___________
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:48 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare00 View Post
1 - SPORT SECTION:
I don't do sports, honestly. The only exercise I do is the little bit at home quick exercise that my misses make me do and sometimes, especially in summer, walks outside. I hardly sweat ever so no need to shower for the kind of 'exercise' that I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare00 View Post
2 - TOILET SECTION:
Whether I'm home or not makes no difference. I use toilet paper and I make sure I do a thorough job.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

1 - SPORT SECTION:

On the rare occasion I exercise I usually shower straight afterwards. If I'm sweaty just from walking or the weather being hot I don't necessarily shower straight away.

2 - TOILET SECTION:

Always make sure to wipe thoroughly, you never know when a little anal play might be coming up.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

1 - SPORT SECTION:

I run every morning after yoga (which I do naked in my truck or at home) and work out best I can on the road.I wear an elastin running outfit. Trousers and top, with sports briefs and bra. After my run and workout I always shower

2 - TOILET SECTION:

Doesnt matter if I’m home or out I always clean thoroughly

Note: I’m a bit OCD so am unhealthy in my cleaning obsession. So I do undertake messy dares as a way of helping me over come that. Regardless even after the dare I would shower!

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, poo, sport, sweat, truth