Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-30-2017, 11:10 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female Kitii looking for toilet dares 19/f

Hello, Kitii here. Im looking for all dares that include anything to do with scat or piss. It can range from touching to tasting to eating/drinking. Also, dares including the toilet, such as licking it clean or drinking toilet water are accepted! All things must stay within my limits and if a kik name is provided in your post, you will receive a report if I feel your dare was well written. I have also posted a thread for Pain tasks, see that as well if you're interested. Without further ado, Post away!

Pain thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...63#post3017763

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)

Last edited by Kitii; 10-30-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:27 PM   #2
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

I am going to dare you to clean your toilet and your bathroom real good before doing any other dares.
Yes I like giving boring non kinky dares ...! Have fun :P
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:34 PM   #3
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
I am going to dare you to clean your toilet and your bathroom real good before doing any other dares.
Yes I like giving boring non kinky dares ...! Have fun :P
I'm on it! This was a good idea, thank you.

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 10-31-2017, 12:29 AM   #4
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Bathroom is clean, and your dare is complete if you would like to give me another (:

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-31-2017, 03:01 AM   #5
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

You hand should be your tissue after you pee. Once you wipe pussy after peeing with hand you should lick it.

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:10 AM   #6
Chooseone

You should cover your toilet with cling film, make sure it is pulled tight, maybe double layered, proceed to use the toilet as normal and edge once each time you use the toilet and untill you get permission off 3 others to remove it. Kik manslave1992 for report
Chooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:14 AM   #7
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
You hand should be your tissue after you pee. Once you wipe pussy after peeing with hand you should lick it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooseone View Post
You should cover your toilet with cling film, make sure it is pulled tight, maybe double layered, proceed to use the toilet as normal and edge once each time you use the toilet and untill you get permission off 3 others to remove it. Kik manslave1992 for report
Thank you both for the dares, Chooseone I messaged you on kik about your dare.

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-31-2017, 04:28 AM   #8
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

How about my dare..

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
Old 10-31-2017, 05:14 AM   #9
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
How about my dare..
Well what about it?

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-31-2017, 05:30 AM   #10
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitii View Post
Hello, Kitii here. Im looking for all dares that include anything to do with scat or piss. It can range from touching to tasting to eating/drinking. Also, dares including the toilet, such as licking it clean or drinking toilet water are accepted! All things must stay within my limits and if a kik name is provided in your post, you will receive a report if I feel your dare was well written. I have also posted a thread for Pain tasks, see that as well if you're interested. Without further ado, Post away!

Pain thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...63#post3017763
Take a piss and shit in your toilet all day don't flush then before bed eat and drink everything in it
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:57 PM   #11
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
Take a piss and shit in your toilet all day don't flush then before bed eat and drink everything in it
Looking forward to this, will give a public review when done.

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-31-2017, 03:25 PM   #12
MrDegri

Go to your local dive bar. Clean every toilet using only your hands and tongue. (No paper/soap etc.) If a toilet gets used before you finish you must reclean that toilet.
Bonus: If someone forgets to flush, eat all paper and feces that is in that toilet also.

What I enjoy inflicting: Humiliation/Degradation, Pain/Torture, Bondage/Restraint, All types of Control

Personal Likes: Anal, Bondage, Blindfolds, Gags.
Maybe more, unsure.

Personal Hard Limits: Scat/Water Sports, Permanent, Public/Family/Friends, Blackmail, ABDL, Blood, CBT, Chastity, Illegal, Social Suicide, Financial
MrDegri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:28 PM   #13
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDegri View Post
Go to your local dive bar. Clean every toilet using only your hands and tongue. (No paper/soap etc.) If a toilet gets used before you finish you must reclean that toilet.
Bonus: If someone forgets to flush, eat all paper and feces that is in that toilet also.
This isn't safe, for multiple reasons. The only shit I will actually consume is my own. sorry.

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-31-2017, 03:32 PM   #14
MrDegri

I completely understand. I will not force anyone to do something they don't want to/is dangerous. Try this one:

After completing the previous post you may only use your bathtub as a toilet until the saran is removed. Keep the bathtub plugged for all bathing activities.

What I enjoy inflicting: Humiliation/Degradation, Pain/Torture, Bondage/Restraint, All types of Control

Personal Likes: Anal, Bondage, Blindfolds, Gags.
Maybe more, unsure.

Personal Hard Limits: Scat/Water Sports, Permanent, Public/Family/Friends, Blackmail, ABDL, Blood, CBT, Chastity, Illegal, Social Suicide, Financial
MrDegri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:00 PM   #15
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Did you do my dare. No report yet

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

The following user says Thank You to appughar for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
human toilet, pee, poo, toilet