Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

This is not right but i rolled a 2 so have 3 days.
As for the pee I've done some normal, gagged myself, sucked and swallowedthe pee from the gag, drank a full cup and wet my pants. I'm also in diapers and when not at work i can not use a toilet. Therefore the pee mouth wash was spit into the diaper then put back on.
As for poop i did it normally into a diaper. Yesterday i was at the mall and had to (rolled dice) poop in hand. OK this will be interesting. Went to a restroom. Took the diaper off and released a messy poop into the hand. Can't use the toilet so the poop went into the diaper. I then had to replay in my mind a video of a girl having the runs and depositing it into the guys mouth. I then washed my hand off with my tongue and mouth, swallowing everything. Oh my i do not have a diaper to change into, so this dirty poop filled diaper needs to go back on me.
Today's poop, I'm still working on, since i rolled a 6. Without using hands in eating it right out of the diaper.

Last edited by rhl; 09-16-2019 at 08:34 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 12-28-2019, 10:52 PM   #17
dunkin99

I'm not in to poop but thought the pee part would be fun and was hoping to roll a 2-5 as a warm up my first time but lucky me I rolled a 6. so I just went to pee and filled a 16 oz beer glass to the top with pee, lucky me again. I took it as a man and drank the glass savoring the first few sips then chugged the glass like it was the tastiest drink I ever had.

thank you so much for this dare, i can't wait to do it again.
dunkin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 11:55 PM   #18
rhl
getDare Succubus

I forgot all about this. Still did the three days punishment for forgetting I'll do the harder version.
So far I got to pee normal followed by peeing on to pieces of clothing. Then in a big cup and drink it all.
I'm going to bed and can pee normally but have to drink 32 ounces and can't use the restroom. I'll keep a mug by me and use this. If the mug gets filled I'll have to drink some. I still have the cup from earlier to use as mouthwash.
It was to wet to form a ball so I smeared it on my nose for 10 minutes. I also got to lick some poo.
This has been day one out of three.

Did I tell you how much I hate drinking pee. I almost would prefer the poop.

Last edited by rhl; 01-01-2020 at 11:50 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #19
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ok day 2
Wake up and have to pee.
Rolled a 5 and have more mouth wash for tonight.
Next pee has to be done over my hand which I put down the diaper and let the pee release.
3rd pee could be done normal so it went into the diaper and I drank 32 ounces.
Later when it needs to be released I get a 4 so I put a pair of panties in my diaper and wet them good, stuffed them in my mouth and tied a sarong around my face to hold it in for an hour.
I go 5 more times
A 10 so I get to drink 16 ounces, not to bad since I was still very hydrated.
A 5 and another cup of mouthwash.
A 7 and get to drink a small cup it was worse than the bigger cup before.
I get a 9 and drench my leggings and top for the rest of the day.
Get an 8 so I add more pee to my leggings.
I only pooped twice today.
A 4 I had to remove the diaper, poo in pants then moved it with my mount to the toilet.
Then a 9 so into a baggie and then the freezer, I know what I'll be eating tomorrow.

Over night I peed on a cup and drank it in the morning.
Day 3
Another 4 and a gag for an hour.
An 11 so I will have a very full bladder tonight.
The frozen pee does not have a strong flavor but doesn't go down easy.
Another pee and my leggings are soaked again.
With a 7 I'm drinking a small cup. The frozen poop I'm still working on.
And a pee on my hand which I put down the diaper and cup. Licking my hand is better than my ice pop.
I got a 2 so only had to pee in diaper.
Last pee with a 10 and get to drink a large cup of pee, 30 minutes later I do my mouthwash and drink the 32 ounces of water still working on the ice pop.
Had two poops today.
A 10 so after filling my diaper I take it off. Open my mouth, stick the diaper over my head and wrapped the sarong around, this pretty much forced a lot into my mouth. Afterwords I spit out what I could, used pee to rinse out what I could and swallowed the rest. Still working on the ice pop.
I get a 3 and stick my hand down the diaper and fill it with poo.
I take a big lick and it tastes worse than the ice pop.
I go to bed with having recently drank 48 ounces. I fill my cup up several times that night. I did not go to bed with diapers on.
I only signed up for 3 days and failed to finish the brown ice pop.
I roll for a punishment and get a 6.
I get an 11, what a punishment for not finishing my ice pop. It takes me 30 minutes to choke the pile left on the floor down.
I'm off to take a walk and get a 6, I smear a good size glob of poo in my nose and take off on a walk. Yes I did get looks and heard people talking about me. However this is a dare I've wanted to experience.
I get a 7 so I simply poop in the diaper and stick the brown pop back in my mouth.
Yes it was flipping hard and disgusting.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, pee, poo, scat, toilet