Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-16-2020, 10:34 AM   #61
Brasissy

kik me below.

here is a simple diaper dare:

put on 3 diapers, with slits in inner 2 diapers, and tape on your diapers. no taking them off, for anything, until they leak.

fyi: i love to wear diapers, but only when told to.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:41 PM   #62
Samtheman

Wear a skirt to a store with an incontinence section and record yourself messing a diaper then stay for 15 minutes then go buy some diapers and ask where tje bathroom is then u may change and do what u want

Dislikes: being sissied

Pm me "thumb sucking time"
Samtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samtheman for this post:
Old 07-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #63
pantieslave

Where a diaper and no removing until its leaking and messy
I cant do any public dares
Old 08-05-2020, 11:12 PM   #64
bungee47

freeze 3 whole bananas and then insert them up your ass as well as take a laxative if available, insert your inflatable butt plug and pump it until it is very tight, leave it in for 20 minutes and then remove it and put yourself into two of your thickest diapers, continue to wear those diapers for the next 8 hours no matter what

I want a very messy one/uses a lot of diapers.

Last edited by bungee47; 08-05-2020 at 11:15 PM. Reason: misspelling
bungee47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:15 AM   #65
brandie-cd

take a 1 ltr. milk-enema with some chocklate-sauce in it. after that but in some marshmallows and a frozen banana to help holding the enema in after that diaper up and fix the diaper with a crotchrope. now you can not change until you have released your enema and stand in your messy bananachocklate shake for a whole hour.

I only can do diaper dares over night and in bedroom.

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag
No real orgasm allowed - only ruined or forced by estim
kik:cd_brandie

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92162
If you wan't remotely control my estimdevice KIK or PM me.
brandie-cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 05:30 AM   #66
Kawaii

do a sockgag and wear two diapers and hump a pillow until you edge, then sleep in it, and cum in the morning
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:06 AM   #67
bungee47

take an enema (contents and size is your choice) and then insert the biggest plug you have, put on a diaper, and make sure the plug stays in for at least 30 minutes. once that time has passed take the plug out and insert 5 marshmallows. go for at least a 20 minute walk.

I like messy ones

Last edited by bungee47; 08-08-2020 at 11:50 AM.
bungee47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #68
Diapered_Stinker

Messy it shall be then!

You will need the following:
-some form of laxatives
-brownie mix
-milk
-butter
-eggs
-chocolate syrup
-plastic pants will help

Take your laxative of choice and double diaper up. Afterwards, pour the brownie mix both down the front and back of your inner diaper. You should try to get half and half. Next, pour milk down the front and slide four eggs down the back along with a half stick of room temperature butter. Grind against the floor to make sure it's all nice and mixed. Finally pour some chocolate syrup all inbetween your diaper package.

You may finally clean up only after 2 hours once your body is done "baking" the brownies (when you mess).

I'm constipated and have a bottle of castor oil for mine. Go nuts.

Trapped in diapers till February 22, 2022 because I suck at chess...

Likes : Smelly dares, Diapers, messing (forced and natural), contests, bets and wagers, wedgies, discreet public play , spankings, light bondage, force feeding, laxatives, smothering, diaper flashing, wrestling, forced public dares

Limits : full blown public play, gore/heavy blood, obv. No no stuff

Curious: crossdressing (forced and by will)
Diapered_Stinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:08 AM   #69
Triplediaper

Youll need 2 diapers, a medium to large buttplug and your castor oil.

Set a random timer from 4 to 5 hours and drink all of the oil. Put the plug in and double diaper up. Keep hydrated by drinking a bottle of water every hour.

You need permission from a stranger to remove your butt plug. I recommend omegle, but the only real rule is it cannot be a stranger from this website.

However, if you do get permission to remove your plug, keep track of how long you spend until the random timer goes off. However much time is in between, triple it, and round up to the nearest 10 minutes. Release your castor oil after the timer goes off and that is how long you have to stay in diapers before changing.

So for example if you get permission to remove the plug 31 minutes before the random timer goes off, times 3 is 93, and then round up to 100 minutes. So you would spend another hour and 40 minutes in your diaper after the timer goes off.

If you realease your castor oil before the random timer goes off or you do not get permission to remove the plug before the random timer goes off redo the entire dare.

I would like mine to involve some form of [safe] self bondage. I have rope, handcuffs, padlock and keys, chatity belt, and buttplug. I also would like it to be doable in at most 24 hours. No big public but if my face is hidden im fine with public in the form of online video chat roulette or something. My limits are blood, illegal, and cum or wet or mess near my face.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:22 AM   #70
Triplediaper

Bumping the post
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, proof