Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female Kitii looking for toilet dares 19/f

Hello, Kitii here. Im looking for all dares that include anything to do with scat or piss. It can range from touching to tasting to eating/drinking. Also, dares including the toilet, such as licking it clean or drinking toilet water are accepted! All things must stay within my limits and if a kik name is provided in your post, you will receive a report if I feel your dare was well written. I also would love a way to incorporate pain, how much is up to you. If you would rather just give me pain and no scat or piss, that's also acceptable. Without further ado, Post away!

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

use the toilet (take a shit and piss) then stick your face in it and try to lick anything that is stuck to the toilet bowl clean then give yourself a swirly with your mouth open and thong sticking out
PS do this naked or through panties/pantyhose

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:18 AM   #3
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
use the toilet (take a shit and piss) then stick your face in it and try to lick anything that is stuck to the toilet bowl clean then give yourself a swirly with your mouth open and thong sticking out
PS do this naked or through panties/pantyhose
Sure thing (:

Anyone else have a request?

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 11-13-2017, 05:30 AM   #4
BaileyScream
Account Banned

I want you to go to a bar. Since you are 19 you will probably need a fake or a friend's help to get inside. Once inside either get drunk or act drunk and stumble into the mens room when it appears nobody is inside. I want you to lick the urinal clean. If anyone comes in, pretend you are throwing up.

If you cannot do this in a bar setting, then you can do it at a gas station or other public toilet, but you must be in just your underwear when you do it and cannot use any excuse.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:42 AM   #5
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
I want you to go to a bar. Since you are 19 you will probably need a fake or a friend's help to get inside. Once inside either get drunk or act drunk and stumble into the mens room when it appears nobody is inside. I want you to lick the urinal clean. If anyone comes in, pretend you are throwing up.

If you cannot do this in a bar setting, then you can do it at a gas station or other public toilet, but you must be in just your underwear when you do it and cannot use any excuse.
I'll be happy to do this, not in my underwear

Transgirl from Arizona

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, piss, poo, scat, toilet