Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this compared to the other 'books' I've done
Much Worse 9 14.75%
Slightly worse 9 14.75%
Same 17 27.87%
Slightly better 10 16.39%
Much better 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Clues it is.

(Sixteen characters)
Old 02-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile I've got an idea

All clues will be inside random (concrete) poems like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whistle, Ghost, Time, Frued,
John and Jenna, Halpert and Beesly,
Truth is in aline,
A line is to fish.
Truth is to fish-
Don't catch a red herring.
Fondue, Cheese, Pocket, Ron
Son, Sun, Stun, Star,
Jug, Jill, James, Jar-
Doors open, doors closed,
one, two, three go,
There are clues

Oh, yes, oh, yes,
Read them, oh yes,

Dalmations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously this poem doens't make any sense but there are two important peices of information hidden in here. Find them.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #18
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 5

It was December 20. The night was chilly, but there wasn't any snow on the ground. The night sky was cloudless- the college campus was far enough away from cities to see many stars clearly.

Pam was very excited. She had been waiting for months to find out what the theme of this party would be. She had recieved about a month back another hot pink envelope. Inside there was another letter, which told Pam where the party would be. It gave a house address number- 789 Flora Drive.

Pam had a mixture of feelings. Her general mood was happy, but she also had anticipation and anxiety on her palate of a mind. This was Pam's first party that she'd been to since Daniel's party. She shuddered and told herself not to think about such things.

She now put on her clothes. She had started to pick out a more formal dress, when she realized, "What the hell am I wearing?" With that, she tossed it off, and put on casual jeans and a T-Shirt. (She would be glad later for having worn those; if she had worn the dress she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.)

Next, Pam put on make-up. She took her handbag, and put on some shoes. Then, she walked out the door, into the bitter cold. She hopped into her car, and drove to Flora Drive.

It was a regular house. She had expected, from all the meeting, one painted in multiple colors, or a historical building. But this was a typical house.

Pam got out of the car. She looked around, and thought that it was a peaceful silence. "This would be a good place to live someday." Pam thought to herself.

She snapped back to reality, grabbed her purse which she had set down on the ground, and walked up the flagstone path to the house. She rang the doorbell, which lit up a dim orange. John answered the door.

"Pam," he said, "Hello. Come in, it must be cold outside."

"Am I early?" Pam asked.

He replied, "Only a little bit. Here, sit down."

"That's okay. I've been sittig all day. Is this your house?"

"Yeah. Do you want a tour?"

"Really? I'd love one!"

John showed her all over the house. The kitchen, the den, the dining room, even the upstairs. It was nice, Pam thought, to have someone show her around. The more she saw of the house, the more she liked it.

Soon, the doorbell rang. People started arriving.

Within 15 minutes everyone was there. It was John who made the announcemen, "I bet you all are wondering what tonight's theme is."

Pam shouted, "What is it already?!"

"It is... truth or dare."

Last edited by Officelover; 02-18-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

More suspense, I should've expected as much.

A good addition; concise and informative.

Keep up the good work.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #20
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Very nice addition, couldn't find any clues in this one ;P keep posting Officerlover! 983!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #21
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
983!
???????

By the way, I am putting something back into the post. I forgot to add something.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #22
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Ah. I'd guessed. It was the only thing that jumped out in the cryptic clue, not sure what the 2nd clue was though, couldn't figure it out. Thought I was wrong about the truth or dare bit to be honest.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #23
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 6

This will be a very short addition. Before I post, I'd like to say two things. One: This post is entirely transitional. Two: I'd like to thank all my readers, and especially those who commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nervous sweat broke over Pam's forehead. For a second or two she hadn't understood what had just happened. Then as she realized that they'd be playing Truth or Dare, sickly memories flooded back to her:

Quote:
Daniel said, "Good. Now that it's over, I think it's time we played a little game. How does Truth or Dare sound to everyone...?"
She tried to calm herself down. She knew that this would be a very different kind of game. Oh who was she trying to fool?! She was scared, very very frightened!

John said, "For all you Randomites whot don't know how to play, this is how we'll play it. To start each round, we'll be sitting in a circle. Each person will get two chances. If they refuse a dare, can't do a dare, fail, or cheat, then they get punished, and they're out. If you fail a third time, then you're out. There is an incredibly awesome prize at the end. Believe me... I think you'll want it."

He had looked at Pam when he said that. John continued, "Anyways, It's simple. We go around the room asking Truth or Dare. It's pretty self-explanatory. But, before we start, I must ask, Is there anyone who will not play?"

Four people decided not to play. Then John asked Pam, "Are you going to play or not?"

You choose your own adventure: Do you play or not?

(Hmm... I wonder which one you're going to choose?)
Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
ps118jlg1

i play.

very good story by the way.
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #25
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Pam's not 1 to back down, even when scared. I say she'd make herself play to fit in and hopefully rid herself of her fears. Just what I think she'd do, not necissarily what she will do.

Old 02-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #26
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

i deffinetly play.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #27
Naigan

Just to be difficult: Don't play
Naigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #28
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

not to be mean or anything but i really enjoyed the other stories a lot more
( dont judge my english)

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #29
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
It was December 20. The night was chilly, but there wasn't any snow on the ground. The night sky was cloudless- the college campus was far enough away from cities to see many stars clearly.

Pam was very excited. She had been waiting for months to find out what the theme of this party would be. She had recieved about a month back another hot pink envelope. Inside there was another letter, which told Pam where the party would be. It gave a house address number- 789 Flora Drive.

Pam had a mixture of feelings. Her general mood was happy, but she also had anticipation and anxiety on her palate of a mind. This was Pam's first party that she'd been to since Daniel's party. She shuddered and told herself not to think about such things.

She now put on her clothes. She had started to pick out a more formal dress, when she realized, "What the hell am I wearing?" With that, she tossed it off, and put on casual jeans and a T-Shirt. (She would be glad later for having worn those; if she had worn the dress she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.)

Next, Pam put on make-up. She took her handbag, and put on some shoes. Then, she walked out the door, into the bitter cold. She hopped into her car, and drove to Flora Drive.

It was a regular house. She had expected, from all the meeting, one painted in multiple colors, or a historical building. But this was a typical house.

Pam got out of the car. She looked around, and thought that it was a peaceful silence. "This would be a good place to live someday." Pam thought to herself.

She snapped back to reality, grabbed her purse which she had set down on the ground, and walked up the flagstone path to the house. She rang the doorbell, which lit up a dim orange. John answered the door.

"Pam," he said, "Hello. Come in, it must be cold outside."

"Am I early?" Pam asked.

He replied, "Only a little bit. Here, sit down."

"That's okay. I've been sittig all day. Is this your house?"

"Yeah. Do you want a tour?"

"Really? I'd love one!"

John showed her all over the house. The kitchen, the den, the dining room, even the upstairs. It was nice, Pam thought, to have someone show her around. The more she saw of the house, the more she liked it.

Soon, the doorbell rang. People started arriving.

Within 15 minutes everyone was there. It was John who made the announcemen, "I bet you all are wondering what tonight's theme is."

Pam shouted, "What is it already?!"

"It is... truth or dare."

omg, after I read this i was like 'oh shit'
Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #30
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553
Thumbs up

I would play: I wonder what the prize is....lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk