Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-04-2017, 06:42 AM   #106
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 7

Wow, already a new week of denial...
I must admit it's harder for me, this time. I have absolutely no idea when I will be given an orgasm. The last time, I knew I was in for a long time. Now, I don't know if it will happen any time soon, or if I'm having to wait a lot longer.

And I'm soooo horny damn it! I'm back to begging again... yesterday evening, this afternoon during lunch... all to no avail.
Sir did allowe me to use my newly fixed vibe (yes I got it working again!) for 5 minutes. With the explicit instruction not to cum.
I had to switch it off after 3 minutes, because I was edging already by that time.
And now... I'm sitting here, wearing my wet panties... trying to focus on my work. If any of you wonder why I bring my vibe to work... I'm a self employed artist, so I work at home, in my studio This permits me such fun lunch breaks.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #107
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks ymy pet.
Yes,... As i said you this afternoon,... You are definitely at level 2 of hornyness: "being convinced that it is your time to orgasm".
The greatness of that level is that after that you are "offscale" in estimating your distance to an orgasm.
Your scale of hornyness is exhausted. Whatever i have in mind is fully unpredictable to you.

I'm happy the old vibe got to life again.... 3 minutes.... Great! Mmhhg.. you even had to deny yourself from the remaining 2 minutes. Great.

Keep focussing on your work. This evening is occupied. You have a job to do. You will definitely make me very happy. You will definitely let me enjoy that you will just "be" there for me. Being, being absolutely gorgeous, lighting, and nothing more.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:01 PM   #108
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 8

Today and yesterday night, I had some very special edges.
Last night, we did a very intense session; I was Sir's serving tray, for 2 hours. Tied up, gagged, ass hooked. A tray that hung from clamps on my nipples held two candles and a phone.
If you want to read all about that, read my blog entry on objectification
>>here<<

Afterwards, Sir was so proud of me that he allowed me to touch my cunt, stroking my clit with my fingers. I was unbelievably horny an I managed to reach an edge, while typing and chatting with Sir. I told him that I was almost going to have an orgasm but I wasn't allowed.
Sir made me slow down, then speed back up again. I reached another edge and I begged to be allowed to cum. Again, the answer was a short "no". On and on this went until I was out of my mind with horniness and lust. But every time Sir denied my pleas.

Then, he gave me a task; to edge for him. To feel my cunt burn because he likes it. He likes it much better when I'm in that state, instead of me cumming. He asked me if I was his pet. If I really wanted to do anything to please him. To enjoy being hopelessly horny for him instead of wanting to have an orgasm. Without doubt, I said yes. And it really clicked in my mind. I really did want to be frustrated, horny, crazy just because it pleases my owner. Normally, I get angry and nag and beg. But not this time. I completely submitted to Sir's wishes without complaining. Sir has written a blog entry about this moment >>here<<

It was very special. The edges today during my cunt time also happened in this mindset.

I think it will not take long for me to resort to begging for an orgasm again though. While this was very special, I don't like submission without any struggle. I need to be put in my place. I need to feel who's in charge to make me submit.
I love that. And I also love my orgasms

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:38 PM   #109
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sounds like you love NOT having an orgasm even more!
Still permanently plugged too?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 02:36 AM   #110
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post

O yes.. i hope you did read my blog that explains a bit how this works. It is an amazing new sensation.
And yes,... I was motivated even more to get my pet horny.
I'm sure she will report later but... Also yesterday evening...
I have been teasing her to the ultimate. First let her only touch and rub the surrounding of her cunt... Getting close but not on... And finally, just before going to bed,... Just when she got convinced her begging for touching would not have an effect. I did let her rub her clit vigorously.
So.... Sending her to bed extremely horny. And telling her to have a good sleep. Not being distracted from the horneyness but just being happy and enjoying that she was feeling the burning cunt as a gift of submission to me.

Anyway, as of today she can beg again.
This submission task is fun but i also very much like to have my bratty pet that jumps around and tries to annoy me.

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #111
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Yes, still plugged. With a few days break last week. It's going fine again now.

Its a very funny thing, denial... I love it, I hate it... I love to hate it I guess...
I love the internal struggle; edging and then denying myself the thing that I long for the most, just because Sir wants is. I love the feeling of being controlled. Especially when Sir makes me edge and I don't know if I will get my orgasm or not... to be told no just when I think I'm going to cum. I do find it hard though, but I guess that's the whole point

Just this afternoon I confessed that I like to go on tumblr and search for female orgasm denial. You'd think it's a place we're subs can commiserate with each other while in chastity. But no; it's a very devious place, designed to make poor pets even more horny. Gifs of lovely juicy, wet cunts being stroked, pics of girls in extacy from multiple orgasms. Stories of how they're being kept on edge and mercilessly teased.
Of course this only makes my frustrated state so much worse. Sir seemed to think it was a very good idea that I should visit such sites. I think I should stop doing that however, to spare myself the torture...

Well now I'm even more horny, after Sir's teasing last night and during lunch. The cunt time was over too quickly because I had to stop with the edges for fear of cumming.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #112
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 10

10 days of denial already! I've become very frustrated and desperate to be honest.
Sir is teasing me so bad! Last night, he was talking to me about how nice an orgasm would be right then. I agreed and told him that I could really do with one.
The answer was "no," of course. Then I tried begging and more begging. Then Sir asked if I wanted to use my fingers, or my vibe. I felt a little bit suspicious, but it looked like I was going to be allowed to cum. I just had to pick the method. So I chose my vibe.

To my utter astonishment, he told me that that was the wrong choice and that I wasn't allowed to cum then. I quickly chose fingers next, but it was too late said Sir. I had already made my choice. The made me so angry! Sir thinks that it is cute, but really I was so mad! Just a silly yes or no question to decide such an important choice. And I'd screwed it up. Or maybe neither answer would have been correct and Sir was just messing with my mind...

Later, Sir made me get my anal suction cup dildo and stick it to the side of the stairs. I had to get on hands and knees and I was allowed to fuck my own ass. Ehm I don't think there is a more humiliation position to be in while chatting on an iPad to Sir... Of course that just turned me on even more. He told me that as long as I kept talking gibberish, (which to Sir means open, honest, without thinking about what I'm saying) I was allowed to keep fucking myself. Normally, this sends me into a panic because I never know what to say in that situation. But because of my extreme horniness i was quite talkative. I had an edge from just the anal stimulation. Something that hasn't happened before I believe. Sir managed to get another confession out of me by promising more fucking. With confession I mean; things I fantasize about but don't dare to tell normally. I still blush when I think back on last night. And my cunt just gets wetter and wetter

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM   #113
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks my pet,
It's actually really nice to read back what happened the day before. Reliving the experience, calling back the feelings. I hope it works for you alike.

I indeed truely like it when you talk gibberish. The future will still bring a lot of training on that for you. It is soo cute. Actually, i can recommend a push on that to every dom. It is great.
Your confession was hot. Actually,.. It was not really a surprise. But it was clear you had trouble telling. Thankyou. You are a sweet pet.

Mmhh,.. Cumming?? Let's say no for now.
Although.... Maybe tonight..... Maybe not.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #114
little pet
getDare Succubus

It definitely works like that for me too. Though it often makes me blush, I wouldn't be writing if I didn't enjoy it so much.

Pff thank you Sir, for getting my hopes up... And then crushing them again...(with a very devious grin of course)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #115
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Love reading this thread and your other thread as well! If it makes you more horny, I thought I should share that I have been cumming to your stories the past few weeks - all while you are denied!

Compliments to you both, you are an amazing writer, and having been a person who has done online BDSM relationships, yours is one of the best ones I have ever witnessed. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your denial with us!

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #116
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourkikslave View Post
keep sharing your denial with us!
Thanks. This is such a great motivator to keep going!!!

Old 01-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #117
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourkikslave View Post
Love reading this thread and your other thread as well! If it makes you more horny, I thought I should share that I have been cumming to your stories the past few weeks - all while you are denied!
I am officialy very jealous of you! But it's kind of a turn on to know

Quote:
Compliments to you both, you are an amazing writer, and having been a person who has done online BDSM relationships, yours is one of the best ones I have ever witnessed. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your denial with us!
Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.
And I agree that I am one insanely lucky pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Thanks. This is such a great motivator to keep going!!!
Of course Sir agrees with that!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-08-2017, 06:03 AM   #118
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default I'm so horny, I really want to cum

Dear Sir,

You kindly allowed me to write this blog post in which I can try to convince you to let me cum.
I will do my very best, because I really really want to.

I know there aren't many arguments that I can come up with, that would persuade you though. The counter arguments are much stronger;

- You like having me in a state of utter frustration and desperation. Yesterday you even managed to make me lose all my pride and cry over not being allowed at the last moment.
- You like it, because it makes me become very submissive and susceptible to bribes. I'm really willing to do virtually anything; however painful or degrading.
- You like the control that it gives you over me
- You like my begging and cursing when I'm being teased and denied. You think I'm cute when I'm angry.
- I'm way too rational and clear-headed when I've been satisfied with an orgasm. And it takes a little while for me to reach that desperate state again.
- You love it that I suffer in this way, just to please you.

So, me trying to convince you otherwise is actually an impossible task. Looking at it from a logical point of view, I actually can't come up with a good reason myself. Other than: "I want it so badly." But I know that's not an argument that is going to win you over.

Instead, I can only beg you to please let me cum soon Sir.
I know it's not in your best interests. I know I'm just depending on your mercy to end this torment and let me have a few minutes of ecstasy.

Maybe I can sway you by making a promise; if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can. I could even use my anal dildo, so I'm reminding myself who owns my ass and cunt. I'll stroke my upper thighs, just barely missing my cunt and I'll stroke myself just above my clit while I watch clips of other women being pleasured and orgasming every day as a torment, just for you. I'll do whatever you want me to do to deserve this orgasm. I don't care if it's degrading, or painful, or boring.

Please Sir, will you let me cum?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 01-08-2017 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #119
Happy Me

Oh my goodness, this blog is amazing!!! :O thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I just read all the way from the beginning to here and enjoyed every word. Thank you again.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:32 AM   #120
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
Oh my goodness, this blog is amazing!!! :O thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I just read all the way from the beginning to here and enjoyed every word. Thank you again.
Wow... Thank you!

I never expected my blog to be found so interesting to read for other people. It started out as a simple journal without any real purpose in mind. But I love writing it. And I love that my adventures stir something in others.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk