on reaching 100,000 viewers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #273
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 28

I woke up being poked in the nose by what I believed to be Rose’s toe, due to the fluorescent pink nail polish.

“Ugh” I sniffed before carefully climbing out over the two girls.
I was naked but it felt weirdly okay, more comfortable I’d ever felt nude before especially in front of people. I turned and looked at Sasha and Rose twisted around each other in my small bed, I felt strangely bonded with them now. I was very not involved in last night’s antics; I knew I wouldn’t be it was too alien for me even after everything that had happened. Especially after everything that had happened, I felt I needed to hold something back, keep some of my usual anxious, non-risk-taking self.

I checked the time on my phone, 5:18am, I should have known it was too early. It was too quiet, no screaming girls, no laughing kids and no music. I opened the patio door blinds and squinted when the sun hit my face, I knew I’d never forget this camp. I could see a lake from here, the sun sparkled off it, and it made me feel like swimming. For a moment I thought about running down there naked as the day I was born and jumping into the water. I cautiously stepped onto the wooden panels that made the cabin patio, my skin warmed as I came out of the shade. I closed my eyes and absorbed the heat.

“Ahhhhhhhhh”

A high pitched squeal erupted from my room and I swivelled round expecting to witness a bloody trauma scene. I hopped through the door and saw Rose staring intently into the mirror with a look of absolute horror in her eyes. Though I should have been expecting it I was slightly shocked at her nakedness. The sunlight hit her skin and her figure was perfect, her back arched as she squinted at herself in the mirror before bending forward to get a closer look. I tore my eyes away from her remembering she had screamed.
“What’s wrong Rose!” I looked at her to see if I could find what was making her look so distressed.
“There is gum. There is gum IN MY HAIR! Who was chewing gum?! How did this even... ARGH!” She clenched her fists and actually stomped the ground before storming out red-faced across the hall to her room.
I sighed, shook my head and laughed a little before yanking open a stiff draw below the mirror and pulling out a large purple t-shirt with a dinosaur on it. I pulled it over my head and went to poke Sasha.

“How are you still asleep after that?” I muttered, Sasha’s face was squished into the bed and a puddle of drool outlined her face.
“ew” I cringed and poked her nose.
“I’m not asleep” she opened one eye “I just find it’s simpler for me to pretend I am when it comes to Rose”
I giggled and tried to avert my eyes when she carelessly rolled over. She stretched and I couldn’t help but gaze at the length of her body. I was secretly glad that she and Rose were so comfortable with their nudity around me; I didn’t mind it at all. She rolled about, yawning and stretching, obviously not wanting to get up.
Sasha finally groaned and sat up on the bed, she rubbed her eyes to help herself wake up, and then dragged herself into a standing position
“I better go help her... Maybe I’ll get to cut her hair!” She grinned and then darted across the hall; I couldn’t help but watch her butt as she ran out of my room waving back at me.
I closed the door behind her, eyeing the lake again. By now it was 5:35am and I was unsure but it was possible that some of the more peppy counsellors might be up and about.
My patio door was still open and the blinds too, the sun was still partially hidden but I could hear birds. I slid the door but left it slightly open to allow a cool breeze to enter my room. Now standing in the silence I realised I was actually quite sleepy, I rearranged the sheets on my bed, pulled the dino tee off and curled up under the padded duvet. All I could think was that I would never sleep in pyjamas again. I kicked my legs, enjoying the feel of my bed sheets on my skin.
Closing my eyes, I waited for the sun to rise.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #274
MeasinToday

short, but good detailed chapter. I liked it

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #275
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thanks for another chapter Betty

As always a great read

over 750 words - would call that short

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:54 AM   #276
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great chapter I hope your chapters become longer in the future in other words awesome job
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #277
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Bella, is good, is good. Continue, please do!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #278
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I wrote this very late at night, it may be nonsense.

Chapter 29

I didn’t sleep for long; though I wasn’t sure I actually slept. I drifted in and out of my peaceful slumber. I cracked open my eyes and the sun shining through the patio door made me moan and pull my duvet over my head.
I shoved my hand out in the direction of the bedside table and felt around until I had my phone, 6:30, I knew I should be at least thinking of getting up. The day today didn’t require me to be up until at least 8am but I had a feeling I wasn’t going to be able to get back to sleep. I stuck my right leg out of the sheets and wiggled my toes; the room was beginning to get a little chilly.

Reluctantly I slid out from under the warm covers and strolled across my floor to close the patio door, my eyes were half shut, partly from being sleepy and partly from the sunlight, so I didn’t noticed the figure jumping over my patio fence and coming toward the open door.

Lucas knocked swiftly on the glass door and then popped his head around, successfully head butting me as he did. I fell to the floor, mostly out of shock rather than pain but Lucas automatically behaved as if he’d knocked my brain out.

“Oh God! Sorry! Oh, are you okay? Shit. I’m so sorry.” He stumbled over his words and his eyes scanned my face for bruises or wounds, though from his frantic behaviour he seemed to expect to see a gaping hole in my forehead.
He squatted down and cradled my face in his hands.
“I’m fine” my words came out mushed as he was squishing my face a little; I took his hands away and sighed.
“You worry too much” I smiled to try a reassure him I was fine and he wasn’t going to need to buy a suit for my funeral any time soon.
He smiled back and I saw him noticeably relax, then he tensed up again and looked away from me and at the wall.
“What?” I asked, following his odd stare.
“I didn’t realise you weren’t dressed and stuff” still didn’t look in my direction.
“You’ve seen me naked before...” I looked at him, trying to study his expression.
“Yeah, I know, I just. It’s polite and stuff” He mumbled.
I dipped passed him toward a pile of clothes I hadn’t put away and put on what I could as quickly as I could without hurting myself.

“Better?” I asked.
“I’m not saying it wasn’t good before... it was. I just thought you’d care a bit more” He gave me a puzzled look.
“I guess I thought I would too, but I just don’t... Not in front of you anyway.” I was definitely leaving this camp a different girl.
“What are we doing today anyway?” I didn’t remember anything being on the timetable.
“I’m not sure, I think it’s an ‘anything day’” He shrugged and checked his watch. “We’ll probably find out about Breakfast time”
His logic made sense but it also reminded me of the time.
“Why are you even up?” I asked.
“I wake early. Is that okay with you?!” He jokingly acted offended “I have to go shower if you have no other investigatory questions you wish to ask”.
“Actually, no, I do however need to shower so I’ll come with.

I grabbed my towel, my small toiletries bag and a pair of dotted flip flops and we left, this time through the door rather than over the cabin patio fence.
As we stepped out into the rising sunlight Lucas took my hand and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.
The showers we went to this time were indoors, they were rather large in cubicles with doors that locked. We walked as far as we could into the building to take the showers furthest away from the doors as I was already not fond of crowds and most of the other campers. The cubicles had not only a shower but a small ledge to the left which I could only assume was to hold shower gels, shampoos and the like. There was enough room for me to hang my towel on the inside of the cubicle without worrying it would get soaked.
I smiled at Lucas as I exchanged my outdoor shoes for flipflops, I had issues with public showers and bare feet.

No one was up yet, the kids here were prone to waiting until the last minute to shower, eat and do anything they had to. Even the staff never got up early.
“Enjoy your shower” Lucas scooted into his cubicle and turned it on instantly.
“AHH, HOT!” he screamed.
I wanted to say ‘You should have known that would happen’ but I settled with “Are you okay?”
“Yeah... yeah.. ow.” He sounded hurt but I still wanted to giggle a little bit.

I stepped into my cubicle and locked the door, I pulled off my shorts and t-shirt hanging them underneath my towel. I turned the shower on before darting back as quickly as possible as if I’d been electric shocked, after a few seconds of letting the water run and listening to Lucas whistle I stuck my arm out and tested the heat.
Perfect.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #279
zac
getDare Sweetheart

WOW....that's one AMAZING bit of nonsense.....if my nonsense was that articulate....i'd b SOO PROUD XD ahhhh much awaited update.....i was not disappointed
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #280
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I should finish this finally within the next two or three chapters. I should stop starting new stories before I've finished others.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #281
zac
getDare Sweetheart

i love ur new story.....BUT I DON'T WANT THIS TO ENNNDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D':
Old 01-01-2011, 06:35 AM   #282
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Dont end it so quickly I like this story please keep going
Old 01-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #283
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
Dont end it so quickly I like this story please keep going
Well, I've been writing it on and off since 2009 so I wouldn't call it quickly.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #284
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Way too quick for my liking -_- xp
Old 01-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #285
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

Well, I've been writing it on and off since 2009 so I wouldn't call it quickly.
Well I ment quickly because you said you were gonna end it in the next 3 chapters maybe and I dont want it to end in 3 chapters lol I like this story alot

Advertisements
Kink Talk