Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-21-2023, 02:18 AM   #2446
FoolishOrc

Next time you enter a public restroom you must have a full female outfit under your regular clothes. Enter a stall, you must then remove your regular clothes, you may lock the door. Wait for at least 3 people to enter the restroom. Then you must leave your underwear on the toilet seat with a note saying “Use these to clean up after yourself”. Leave the restroom and come back 30mins later and if your underwear are still there you must put them on and go home
Limits: no public, no face, no degradation, illegal, blackmail
PM Dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92828
I'm a certified cum slut. Use me and abuse me
I AM BEGGING TO BE USED BY A REAL MAN

Kik: FoolishOrc

Spoiler:
Please force me to buy sissy clothes in person
FoolishOrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 07:58 AM   #2447
waffo

Strip, masturbate, cum on underwear and leave them on the coat hanger in the stall.
waffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:23 AM   #2448
Thotslut

Write on the bathroom stall wall.
"If you want to my shithole in use message me on kik (your kik name)"

Likes: Anal, deepthroat, semi-public/risky, bondage/handcuffs, humiliation, bodywriting, wax play, Name calling,

dislikes: Nipple clamps, ice play, bruising, tease and denial, icy hot.

Limits: scat, piss, life ruining,

Feel free to send me dares, but be warned you might get one in return
Thotslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:58 AM   #2449
FenFluff

Take a dildo with a suction cup, and a pair of handcuffs with you into a public bathroom. Stick it at waist height to the door, lock your wrists behind your back, and spend five minutes giving an enthusiastic blowjob. Don't clean up any drool when you leave.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 02:55 AM   #2450
Subanalslave

Write your Kik username on a bathroom stall with the quote “I’m a little bitch and need to be humiliated”
Looking to explore exposure and punishments. Been really interested in bladder play.
Toys- anal hook, dildos, candles, inflatable plug, butt plugs, restraints

Hard Limits- face, scat, blood, hard pain, drink piss

Im not looking to entertain pic collectors.
Subanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 04:30 PM   #2451
FoxyFemboy

Do a little drinking before heading out! Enough for you to get a light buzz at the least. We're gonna have you make a little walk out towards the nearest public bathroom you have, bringing with you a couple of dildos and a plug. During this walk, you're not to pee. You're not even allowed to pee once you get there. You have to hold it all the way until you get home, so hope you're good at keeping it in. Now, head into a stall and lock it behind you. You're gonna get to your knees and place the dildo against the front of the seat, giving it some tender loving with your mouth for 10 minutes and working yourself up in anticipation for the main event. Now unlock your door, but don't leave. You're going to put down the lid and place your favourite toy down against it before starting to ride. Pants are to be tied around the base of the toilet and left on the floor, I don't care how dirty it is. Enjoy riding that toy of yours, imagining that you're pleasing a random passer-by with your slutty ass, and they've strictly forbidden you from peeing before they cum from anal. 20 minutes of that and you're okay to go, though I suppose if you want to stay longer you can. When you're ready to go though, you will want to clean the toy off with your tongue should it not be a limit, and then plug yourself up before the walk home. Only once your home are you then allowed to pee.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 01:47 AM   #2452
Gd206

Start your day off by wearing a diaper, drink a glass of water every 30ish minutes, after you’ve pissed in the diaper 3 times, I want you to take a suppository, (if you don’t have suppositories then either take a laxative the recommended amount of time on the box before the dare, or use an enema)
Now that you’ve done that I want you to start heading to your location, you should bring another diaper with you, you can shop or walk around while you wait to shit yourself, it can’t be just a little shit, I want you to fully let go and let it all come out, once that has happened make your way to the bathroom, you can now change into your other diaper inside the bathroom, you must keep the stall unlocked and carry your messed diaper without hiding it to the trash, you can leave the store after you have wet your diaper 3 times or poop again, so you better keep drinking or take another suppository!

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:42 AM   #2453
Gd206

Bumping the thread!

Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Old 09-28-2023, 07:55 AM   #2454
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a public stall. Take your pants completely off and hook your underwear onto the coat hook most stalls have. Try to hook them to where your toes are barely touching the ground. You must stay like this for 20 minutes before being allowed to use the restroom. If someone comes in and yoh chicken out by letting yourself down you must sit on the toilet with your underwear still on for 10 minutes as punishment

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 11:18 AM   #2455
Slaveuk

Go into a public toilet that has at least 3 stalls. Go into a stall, take off an article of clothing, throw it over the wall into the next stall, then edge. Repeat until you are naked. Now walk out of your stall and into the next one with your clothes still naked. Piss in the toilet, if any of your clothes landed in the toilet, too bad. Now you can put all of your clothes back on and leave

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:23 PM   #2456
Slaveboy151

Find a public urinal (not stall) when you need to pee. you will use the urinal. You will drop your pants and underwear to around your ankles. You should lift your shirt. Then pee like normal. But when you have finished peeing, you get to stay in that position and jerk off. If someone comes in while you are doing this, you may pretend to be peeing or continue slowly jerking, your choice, but you will remain with you pants and underwear down, shirt raised and bare ass on display as you stand at the urinal. You may not leave the urinal until you cum. Then pull up your underwear and pants, drop your shirt, and you are free to go.
Toys: Collar, vibrator, dildo, and a ball gag!
◄► Piss ▬ Anal ▬ Toilet Play ▬ Humiliation ▬ Pics ▬ Blackmail
◄► Public
◄► Scat/Vomit ▬ Pain ▬ Family & Friends ▬ Cumming
Slaveboy151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 03:13 PM   #2457
l2expose

Strip naked in a stall then exit the stall and use the urinal, flush, and return to your clothes only after the water has stopped completely.

Likes - Humiliation, Exposure, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Dislikes - Cross Dressing, Anal

Curious - Public

Limits - Poo, Wedgies, Face, Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous
l2expose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 05:16 PM   #2458
Gd206

Use the urinal with your pants around your ankles, if you have womens underwear use those, if there is already people in the bathroom you can pull up your pants slowly when your done peeing and you’ve already flushed, otherwise you will have to wait till someone walks in and then you can flush and pull them up

For mine I’d like to not do any wedgies please

PM Dares
Old 09-28-2023, 08:52 PM   #2459
germagrimes

take a nice shit in the urinal, you must then clean it up and move it to the toilet with your hands, or toilet paper if your not comfortable with your hands.

beginner friendly for me please :)

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 02:14 AM   #2460
hail

Go into a stall and use the bathroom but with the door unlocked.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom