Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
Tiffany Rose

Default Boys Vs. Girls

CHAPTER ONE: The Beginning

I woke up, ready for another boring day at my boring high school with my boring friends. Little did I know that this day would not be as boring as the others, but would be one of the most exciting days of my life. But for now, I woke up, showered, brushed my teeth, and left for school, ready to sit through an entire day of hard work. On my way out of my house, I looked across the street and saw my neighbor (and classmate) Kelsey, leaving simultaneously and getting into her car. Kelsey was not only the most beautiful girl in my grade, but she was the best looking girl in the entire school. Tall, blonde, athletic and also the nicest person in the world, everyone (including me!) wanted to be around her. In terms of popularity, I was nowhere near as high as she was on the social ladder, so the only time I talked to her was if we occasionally said "hi" as we passed on the street. Her and her two best friends Olivia and Jessie, just slightly less hot, were always together, drawing the eyes of everyone they passed.
As I stared at her in her car, I realized how creepy I was being and immediately looked away. I found myself imagining how great it would be to get with her. Then I got back down to reality. I was an average looking teenage boy, with below average social skills. Whenever I approached a girl, or vice versa, I would get really nervous and have a hard time speaking to them. These thoughts filled my head as I got to school and sat down at a table with my two friends who I've known since I was little, Zach and Owen.
"Hey Mike" said Zach, "did you hear about the huge party at Noah's tonight? His parents are out of town and the whole grade's coming!"
"Sweet, let's go around 8. Come to my house at like 6 so we can chill before." I replied. A few minutes later and with my day suddenly looking up, I walked to first period Spanish and my day began. After 7 classes and what felt like an eternity, I was out of school and going home. When I got there, luggage and backpacks covered the floor. Confused, I called out to see what was going on. The answer I got from my mom made the day even better, as she said her and my dad were leaving for the weekend to go on a quick vacation. I was pumped. Now I didn't have to worry about when I had to get home or how drunk I could be when I did. Now, I could get wasted tonight and go home with no worries. After they left, I took a quick nap, showered and got changed before I heard the front door open.
Without knocking or anything Zach and Owen were in my house, opening my fridge looking for food. When I came down, I saw that they weren't happy.
"Did you hear the news?" Owen said angrily, "Noah's party got cancelled. Apparently the cops found out and shut it down before it could even get started."
"Aww man! I was really looking forward to it. Now what are we gonna do?" I said.
Suddenly the doorbell went off. "Who could that be?" I wondered aloud. My parents were out of town, my friends were here already, and I wasn't expecting anyone else. The doorbell run again and again. Ding-dong. Ding-dong. Now very curious, I went to the front door to investigate with my friends following closely behind. As I opened the door, I didn't know what I was expecting, but definitely not what I saw. Standing in the doorway, completely topless, was Kelsey and Olivia with their boobs in our faces.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Permanent

Read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1984829

Last edited by Tiffany Rose; 11-22-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Tiffany Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiffany Rose for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk