Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
pleasureme132

Default Holiday dares anyone? (F-19)

So since it's the holidays and Christmas is just around the corner, I thought it only fitting for me to post about some holiday dares. I do have family around, so keep that in mind, but I'm really excited about getting dares since I haven't masturbated in awhile. Some of the 'gifts' you may leave me below can have to do with anal and shower/bath ideas. Please use me fully! Also, I do have a detachable showerhead for anyone who wants to be creative I'll take dares here and through PM, just tell me where you'd like to hear my report. I'm looking forward to hear what you all have in mind for this slut over the holidays

Dislikes/Limits: Pee, poop, public, food (veggie/fruit insertion is smth I'm willing to overlook), pictures, messy

Check out my sex map

pleasureme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:03 PM   #2
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Use your detachable shower head and turn the water temperature to cold. Set it to a high pressure pulse. Use the cold water directly on your clit for 20 minutes without cumming.

Report back here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:26 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureme132 View Post
So since it's the holidays and Christmas is just around the corner, I thought it only fitting for me to post about some holiday dares. I do have family around, so keep that in mind, but I'm really excited about getting dares since I haven't masturbated in awhile. Some of the 'gifts' you may leave me below can have to do with anal and shower/bath ideas. Please use me fully! Also, I do have a detachable showerhead for anyone who wants to be creative I'll take dares here and through PM, just tell me where you'd like to hear my report. I'm looking forward to hear what you all have in mind for this slut over the holidays
Take off your clothes.

If you have anyhhair on your pussy... wax it off.

Put a vibrator in your ass. Have plenty of batteries. Use 3 replacement batteries (in other words, start with full batteries and exahust them 3 times) with the vibrator on max. Count the number of times you cum.

You will do this under the running cold shower. Once you finish with the 3 batteries, turn the water off but don't dry yourself. If winter, you may use a heater, but not a towel.

Go to the kitchen (naked). The blinders should be open and it shiuld be dark outside... I will let you choose the time. Take a wooden spoon. And start yo spank your right nipple, then your left nipple, then your clit. Do it 10 times each. Then count 1 out.

Repeat until you reach the number of times you came with the vibrator.

Report back right here.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king

Last edited by Magnetic; 12-23-2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Gave reporting instructions.
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:37 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Aw got a good one for you. Go to your girlfriends house, and find a pair of her dirty panties. Now sneak off to the bathroom, and put her panties in your mouth, and give me a edge. You can't take them out of your mouth until you complete the edge. Then return the panties to were you found them.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:00 AM   #5
ZeroNull
Account Banned

Put a clamp on your clit and put a vib in your pussy on high. After an hour remove the vib but make sure that your family has heard you buzzing around and that you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

Take the time to rub your clit with the clamp on and give it the pain it needs. I dare you to sneak your hand down your pants whenever you think you can get away with it.

I also dare you to keep an eye out for things that look like they might fit in your pussy so you can try them out once per hour If you can get them in take note of what it was and move on to the next thing. If you don't fit, stretch yourself to take on whatever it was and reward yourself by putting a vib on your clamped clit for 2 minutes before letting the object out of your pussy.

If you find an object you can't stretch yourself to take, you take a penalty of an hour and you must remove your clit clamp.

When you successfully stretch you are allowed to orgasm if you can achieve said orgasm by applying vibrator to clamped clit. Feel free to add any painful action to your clit that might help you cum more quickly. If you fail to stretch even once though you will loose your orgasm privilege and I strongly suggest that you only edge without your clit clamp.
ZeroNull is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, nipples, orders, pussy, water