Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2024, 07:17 AM   #766
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Here's an idea then, based on the games you already had with the intern, but whithout him.
The goal of the game is to make the most points, let's say 100, or closest to.
Each part of the body earn x points (I'll let you decide the amount, it depends on how long you want the game to last)
So you girls will chase each other in the lab and:
you touch one's ass with clothes: 1 pt
you touch one's ass skin : 2 points
you touch one's boobs with clothes: 3 points
you touch one's boobs skin: 4 points
you touch one's pussy with clothes: 5 points
you touch one's pussy directly: 6 points
you finger one's pussy: 10 points
you finger one's ass at least a knuckle (not sure anyone will try that): 20 points.

It has to be "surprising". Catch someone when she doesn't expect it.
You can't escape once someone catches you. You must let them do and can't squirm away.
Depending where it happens, the points are doubled, like in the cafeteria or tripled, like in the boss office when he's there.
There can be a bonus if, for instance, there's ppl around. 1 ppl = 1 more point. The boss, 15 more points.

That should keep you busy for a week or 2 no?
Interesting, we should work on the point system then

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:30 AM   #767
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
yes.. definitely he will have a clear view of the ...missing panties (if this makes sense but I think you got the idea
When you go for coffee either spill some coffee on the floor and then clean it up, making sure to bend over so your scrubs are as tight against your ass as possible or (if the idea of spilling coffee is just too much like blasphemy for a good Italian lady ) take your handbag and accidentally knock it over so the contents spill on the floor. Again make a big show of bending over with your ass on view.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM   #768
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
When you go for coffee either spill some coffee on the floor and then clean it up, making sure to bend over so your scrubs are as tight against your ass as possible or (if the idea of spilling coffee is just too much like blasphemy for a good Italian lady ) take your handbag and accidentally knock it over so the contents spill on the floor. Again make a big show of bending over with your ass on view.
yes it is a blasphemy but I may get some water with the coffe as well not to waste it..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 08:09 AM   #769
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
but we still do not know who will be in each room..
I guess you and Silvy could have a nice time together, so maybe better if one of you will be in the central room (of course this would be irrelevant if you plan to involve the boss...). Don't forget to put your toys in the suitcase, and consider that if you buy a strap on you could give some relief at your friend's frustration... also, I'm thinking about some gambling or a raffle to decide what will happen among you two...

Quote:
yes it is a blasphemy but I may get some water with the coffe as well not to waste it..
Can't see the time to guess if the back seams of your scrub trousers is strong enough LOL
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 08:26 AM   #770
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Also a couple of ideas for in the lab on days you get a chance to play.

Each write a time on a piece of paper.
Turn them over and mix them up so you don't know which is which. You each then pick a piece of paper. The time you each get is when you will strip everything except your lab coat off and lock them away.
well, we had coffee without our lab coat, and.. I spilled water but I am so awkward that I spilled it not only on the ground but on Silvy scrub too then I leaned down to clean the mess I made...I could feel the scrub stretching on my ass cheeks... and some pair of eyes on my ass cheeks too
oh and poor Silvy I soaked her scrub top so now she is working with her lab coat buttoned and nothing under it (I know is water repellent but she is quite a playful slut )
and...we got our cards.. Sab will be the last at 6.15pm, Silvy (but she is almost there anyway) 5.35 pm... and me... I am now wearing just slippers socks and lab coat, some kinky slut wrote 4.15pm... and I picked it

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 08:28 AM   #771
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I guess you and Silvy could have a nice time together, so maybe better if one of you will be in the central room (of course this would be irrelevant if you plan to involve the boss...). Don't forget to put your toys in the suitcase, and consider that if you buy a strap on you could give some relief at your friend's frustration... also, I'm thinking about some gambling or a raffle to decide what will happen among you two...

Can't see the time to guess if the back seams of your scrub trousers is strong enough LOL
I don't know, maybe the best or worst would be having boss in the central room.. and.. yes I will pick toys for her but maybe.. we can do without and find a couple of real living... toys there to relief our frustration
gambling or a raffle would be so ...exciting

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-19-2024, 08:46 AM   #772
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
yes I will pick toys for her but maybe.. we can do without and find a couple of real living... toys
Maybe a couple of real living toys could appreciate if you have also toys with you (the more are the toys, the most is the fun ).

Edit: and, tbh, the idea of you taking care of Silvy's needs sounds more intriguing

Quote:
to relief our frustration
You told about Silvy's husband, should I deduce that now also your hubby is behaving as a bad guy?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:47 PM   #773
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Have you played the game GeoT suggested?

As for your work trip, what about some rules? I'd gladly suggest the first two:
- no underwear at all in your baggage
- no dress allowed when you're in your room (only exception is if your boss comes, so the rule includes room service) and curtain always open

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 03-19-2024 at 04:03 PM.
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 03-20-2024, 02:44 AM   #774
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I don't know, maybe the best or worst would be having boss in the central room.. and.. yes I will pick toys for her but maybe.. we can do without and find a couple of real living... toys there to relief our frustration
gambling or a raffle would be so ...exciting
Depending how much privacy the privacy glass between the balconies actually affords, spending some time getting up to naughtiness on thr balcony could be very interesting
Old 03-20-2024, 03:21 AM   #775
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Maybe a couple of real living toys could appreciate if you have also toys with you (the more are the toys, the most is the fun ).

Edit: and, tbh, the idea of you taking care of Silvy's needs sounds more intriguing

You told about Silvy's husband, should I deduce that now also your hubby is behaving as a bad guy?
Hi all, sorry but yesterday the work to do just "exploded" at some point.. too much to do to be on GD.. but it was fun to have so much to do wearing nothing but lab coat and slippers ...
About hubby.. no, he still is doing his "job" in a good way but after some days alone.. I would need some relief for sure

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:28 AM   #776
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Have you played the game GeoT suggested?

As for your work trip, what about some rules? I'd gladly suggest the first two:
- no underwear at all in your baggage
- no dress allowed when you're in your room (only exception is if your boss comes, so the rule includes room service) and curtain always open
no underwear at all or just skimpy slutty underwear? like a tstring, bodysuit..
As for what to wear in the room well no problem being naked but maybe.. always naked is boring we may find some variation on this to make it more spicy and I think we will be going out at dinner with boss and at lunch we will be at the conference or somewhere in town..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:39 AM   #777
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Depending how much privacy the privacy glass between the balconies actually affords, spending some time getting up to naughtiness on thr balcony could be very interesting
As for what we see from pictures there are blurred glass more or less like this and this but the image is very small, so the kind of glass hiding "details" but where you can see the shapes of what is on the other side, the light may have an effect on what you see and of course how far you are from the glass.
Anyway they seem to be not so high, maybe 1.5 mt (well I am short so.. but Silvy is tall..) and like in the image they are higher near the room then gets lower at the end of the balcony, maybe 1m...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:40 AM   #778
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
no underwear at all or just skimpy slutty underwear? like a tstring, bodysuit..
As for what to wear in the room well no problem being naked but maybe.. always naked is boring we may find some variation on this to make it more spicy and I think we will be going out at dinner with boss and at lunch we will be at the conference or somewhere in town..
Have you got anything crotchless/ cupless etc?
If so perhaps you're allowed to wear that.
In the room how about naked/ wearing crotchless underwear but with high heels.
And the balcony should be considered as part of the room, of course
Old 03-20-2024, 04:04 AM   #779
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you got anything crotchless/ cupless etc?
If so perhaps you're allowed to wear that.
In the room how about naked/ wearing crotchless underwear but with high heels.
And the balcony should be considered as part of the room, of course
I love this, naked or only crotchless and high heels allowed in room and balcony is considered room...
So we should strip as soon as we enter our room?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 04:23 AM   #780
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I love this, naked or only crotchless and high heels allowed in room and balcony is considered room...
So we should strip as soon as we enter our room?
Yes. And only dress as you are about to leave.
Or even more daring - dress/ undress outside your room (exception if boss is there)

Advertisements
Kink Talk