Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #31
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
maybe you should be begging them to use your whore body for their pleasure
I have been trying but none of them will :/ they say my worthless little slutty body isnt worth their time

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #32
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

For your tits/nipples - get some of the small spring loaded hair clips - the kind with the little interlocking teeth. Clamp them on your tits - especially the nipples - then put your tightest bra on and keep them in place for an hour. Remove for 30 minutes, then repeat again for an hour.

Or you can roll one die to see how many cycles of this you need to go through.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #33
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
For your tits/nipples - get some of the small spring loaded hair clips - the kind with the little interlocking teeth. Clamp them on your tits - especially the nipples - then put your tightest bra on and keep them in place for an hour. Remove for 30 minutes, then repeat again for an hour.

Or you can roll one die to see how many cycles of this you need to go through.
I rolled a 6 x.x And since I cant wear clothing for the remainder of the day I will add this too my schedule for tomorrow!

Speaking of which I don't have much to do tomorrow and that upset Master so unless I get more punishments I may end up spending the day kneeling on rice with my ass and pussy filled with ice and being whipped by the others in the house.

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Old 03-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #34
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

heres something for you to wear tomarrow http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_26eOgsmYcG...600/karada.gif however the catch is someone else must tie it on you and only they can remove it so you will have to beg them to remove it so you can go to the loo.
ensure that as the rope passes between your legs that there are plenty of knots covered with icyhot/toothpaste to add to the discomfert oh and this has to be worn for 24 hours
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #35
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

You should roll 2 6 sided dice the number you roll is how many hours you must keep a dildo in your pussy. Roll them again and double the number thats how many times you have to edge every hour. After your edge set ice down that slut hole.every 2hour hours your tits should be slaped 20 times each. Also anytime you pass aomeone in the household you should drop to your knees and beg them to use you. If they refuse apologize for not being worthy and ask for a punishment from them
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #36
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_naku View Post
You should roll 2 6 sided dice the number you roll is how many hours you must keep a dildo in your pussy. Roll them again and double the number thats how many times you have to edge every hour. After your edge set ice down that slut hole.every 2hour hours your tits should be slaped 20 times each. Also anytime you pass aomeone in the household you should drop to your knees and beg them to use you. If they refuse apologize for not being worthy and ask for a punishment from them
Thank you for your punishment, I can and will do all of it except the last part, as I recently edited at the beginning of this, my Master has gotten rid of me as of this afternoon and kicked me out of his house, so I am alone in my own household as of now..

Old 03-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #37
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

what did you do?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #38
Zheai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
what did you do?
I would rather not get too in detail about it but I got in a violent fight with one of his other subs and he decided I wasnt worth his time.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
karthik

U ve to edge once every hour for d whole day. of course no cumming.
U ve to be fully nude before u start. apply clothespins for both nipples. spank ur pussy hard 50 times. now u can edge. but, no touching ur pussy. u can fuck ur asshole, or keep spanking pussy with a ruler till u edge, but no touching with hand. u ve to ride d egde for 30 sec to complete it. and the whole process sholud take not more than 10 min.

If u cant edge in time, u can finger urself but before that u ve to spank ur tits, asshole, pussy 50 times. now edge for 5 times that hour with a gap of 5 min between edges. next hour u can continue as same.

u ve to do this even if u r outside. (u only need to edge there, no spanking or nakedness necessary). if u do this, u shall double the no of edges at home, min interval of 30 min.

u ve chance to cum only once a day. at 7 pm. u ve to prepare urself the same way as u prepare every hour. go to ur master. edge. beg for release while riding the edge. u ve to ride it till ur master either grants u release or denies it. if u choose not to do it due to any reason or if ur master denies it, then try tommorow. as a punishment, egde using ur fingers coated with icy hot or toothpaste.
u ve to keep doing it till u get permission to cum or ur master deicides to stop. post in detail wen it s done
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk