Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-18-2017, 09:28 PM   #76
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand up out of my seat as the next game is explained. Hoping to be picked as a runner. Instead I am a target with the game out of my control. I walk over to my spot as my arms a secured behind me to the post. My eggs soaked butt and shirt clinging from the 1st round as I still have some egg in my hair. I look over and once again tjakin is facing me. So annoyed that he has been lucky so far. I watch his every move. Praying nova will catch him in a flinch or still moving. I have no choice but to stand there and do nothing as he gets closer and closer. I tense up. As he crosses the finish line I struggle but to no avail as he picks up both pies. I try to give a sympathetic look but it doesn't work, the pies are smoothed into the sides of my face, feeling the chocolate and cream engulf my hair and moved around my head. Some pie falling onto my shoulders and shirt as I am helpless... as the game ends I wait to be untied, barely able to see anything I quickly wipe my eyes and try to drain pie from my hair as I walk over to my seat. My long hair coated in several thick streaks of chocolate and whipped cream as I find out that we are further behind. I sit there crossing my legs waiting for round 4. Hoping that the table turns and blue makes a comeback this time. Dreading being on the losing team again..

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #77
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today we are playing a game of target practice. Each player will take a turn sitting on the target seat there opponent will get three throws at the bulls eye. No points will be awarded for hitting the yellow circle on the target each hit to the black inner circle will award 100 points and each hit to the red inner most circle will not only award the thrower's team with 300 points but it will also result in the slop bucket emptying it's contents over the player sitting in the chair. First up is Wedgieboy in the chair and PieFanatic throwing. The throw nails the red circle pouring beans down on Wedgieboy. The next one smacks into the outside of the yellow circle. The last throw pounds the inside edge of the black circle just barely missing the red one. The switch places. The first throw delivers revenge by smacking into the red circle and pouring cold custard over Piefanatic's head. The next throw barely misses the center circle scoring another 100 points but the last one misses asnd hits the yellow one for no points.

Jerichohol1c takes the seat next with Baby throwing. The first throw is a miss but the next two each cinnect for 100 points each so Jerichohol1c gets no more messy then a little bit of mess that he sat in from the previous round. Baby now takes his place on the seat and awaits his fait. The first throw misses. But the next one hits home dumping syrup ong Baby. The final throw earns Jerichohol1c another 100 points.

Next up is Steve nin the chair and duckboyschunter throwing. The first throw is a miss for no points but the next two each score 100 points. They switch places. All three throws are misses.

Last up is tjlakin in the chair and ezeperalta throwing. The first throw connects dousing Tjakin in mustard. The second throw also hits home and this time it's relish that rains down on him. The last throw misses. They switch places with Tjakin eager for revenge after his double messing. The first throw dumps mushy peas on ezeperalta. The next one earns 100 points and the last one is a miss.

So Red earns 1200 points but Blue earns 1400 points. S for the week is Red 2800 to Blue 2400 will the Blue team be able to continue their rally tomorrow or will Red hold the lead all week to triumph?

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #78
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 4 approaches I am sitting legs crossed still wiping pie from my hair and face. I watch cheering on blue team hoping that we can make up some ground, as icky mess after icky mess drops on the other players heads. As my turn comes I walk towards what has become quite a messy area as a bucket is put over the chair. I am excited that the balls are handed to me first and takin has to sit in the messy chair, atleast getting him a bit messy. I am at the target wondering what he thinks of a girl throwing... hoping to prove any possible stereotype wrong as I throw the first ball and to my surprise it hits the target. I smile ear to ear as the mustard drops on him, I can't help laughing a bit and feeling proud..I throw again. I hit!!! I watch as relish cascades down. loving that he is getting some of my revenge. "I hope the next one is ketchup". I throw a bit over confident and miss. I quickly realize that we have to now switch places... I walk carefully in my bare feet through the mess. as I sit I can feel some mustard and relish soaking into my eggs soaked butt. I cross my legs trying to look like I am not worried but I am petrified.. Right away the ball hits the target. I brace, covering my eyes as lumps of mushy peas plop down on my head. dropping into my lap, all over my thighs as I uncover my eyes. "YUCK!!" touching my hair thinking how he has the upper hand again. I watch as they put what appears to be a heavy bucket up next. Praying not to find out as some peas roll down my back into my shirt as I uncross my legs wiping the peas off. I look on as the next 2 miss the main target.

Thankful that I mad 600 points that round I stand up wiping peas from my already pie streaked hair as I return to my seat. Wondering what round 5 will bring. Confident in a comeback! Hoping to see tjakin pay the ultimate forfeit when red losses

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #79
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The final game is pie roulette. It will work like this each player will roll a dice and then turn the knob of the catapult that many times. If you are lucky the pie will not go off and slam into your face and you will earn your team 100 points for each turn. But if you are unlucky not only will you get hit in the face but you will earn zero points. The audience will also judge if you flinch or not if you get hit not only will flinching cause you to get a bucket of pie filling blueberry for red players and cherry for blue players over the head but you will also lose 100 points from your team's score.

PieFanatic is up first he rolls a 4 and turns the crack 4 times but nothing happens. No it's Wedgieboy's turn to face the pie. He rolls a 6. and turns the crack but at 4 the catapult goes of slamming him in the face with a pie. The crowd votes that he flinched and blueberry pie filling pours down on him.

Baby is up next he rolls a 4 and turns the knobs and gets off safe. Jerichohol1c takes his place in front of the pie and rolls a 4 and is safe.

duckboyschunter is up next he rolls a 6 and starts to turn the knobs and at 3 gets clobbered in the face with the pie. The crowd votes that he flinched and cherry pie filling pours down on him. Steve takes his place infront of the pie and rolls a 5. Nothing happens.

ezeperalta is up next she rolls a 6. She turns the knobs but nothing happened. tjlakin takes his place last a rolls a 6 . He turns the knob 2 times before getting the pie in his face. The crowd votes no flinch.

So for this round Red gets 800 points and Blue gets 1300 points. So for the week Red gets 3600 but the Blue team has 3700 points so Blue wins for the week.

The teams get to clean up and change before the punishment round but as the show is on a budget there is only warm water for the winning team the losers get cold showers. Also there is not a second uniform so that means who ever gets sacrificed will be doing so in the clothes they brought to the show.

The Red team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, human hot dog, human burito, or human sundae as a punishment.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-20-2017, 11:19 PM   #80
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I listen as the final round is announced. Knowing last time around I rolled a 6 and avoided the pie. Hoping this is my game. I watch the previous rounds and know I need to roll a big number and have my opponenet get nothing in order to pull this out for the blue team. Desperately wanting warm water to clean my body remembering last time only the winning team got that. I walk to the position and roll. A 6 comes up. I am nervous but know I needed that in order to have a chance. I glance up at the pie filling, not wanting to flinch. I put my head down decorated in pie and peas and with each click I smile a bit and the final click I know we are in position to win if my Tjakin gets no points. I watch as he rolls a 6, crossing my fingers after all my clicks he won't be lucky. And he isn't, I clinch my fist in happiness as the pie smashes into his face. Feeling some vindication for the pies he sandwiched on my head. I raise my arms in victory, shirt coming up a few inches as we are announced the winners. I am so relieved as I am given a warm shower, I strip down and begin to wash. My bra and thong having eggs on them, I choose to not put them back after drying off. Instead walking out in just a pair of jean shorts and a dark green tanktop and sandals. Excited to see someone get punished.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:28 PM   #81
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Wedgieboy votes tjlakin. Jerichohol1c votes tjlakin, Steve votes tjlakin. Tat means that tjlakin's vote is irreverent. He is wearing a white polo shirt khaki pants and black shoes when he is brought over and spins the wheel it lands on human burrito. He is brought over and before being laid down in a giant burrito shell a funnel is inserted into his undies. Spicy salsa is poured down the front and refried beans down the back. He is laid down and he gets guacamole dumped on his face and rubbed into his hair. Next comes more refried beans and salsa dumped over his boby. Then comes chopped onions and moldy cheese. As well as rotten lettuce. uncooked rice is added with some beingpoured inside his clothing before the shell is rolled up around him and it and him are rolled back and forth till every last inch of him is covered in the mess. He is the made to stand up infront of the audience so they can see how bad he got it. And then sent out to make his way home. The show again offers a reward for the best pictures of him making his way home using the hash tag #tjlakinloser.

If you wish to play again next week then please reply saying that you are in and giving a big description of yourself.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #82
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Please let me know what you think and what games are your favorites

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #83
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand there as red team is lined up and questioned on which of their own will be sacrificed. Happier then a week earlier when I was left to pay for my teams down fall. Its even sweeter when Tjakin is the one that goes forward. I enjoyably watch as he is turned into a nasty smelly burrito.

I am in next week.
I am 27/f, Brown hair down to my mid back, brown eyes, 5'6, in-shape, tanned skin

Of the games currently done, and they are all pretty fun and close in my vote but I guess I would list as:

1. Red light green light pie
2. Word find
3. Target practice
4. high card but maybe something other then eggs
5. wheel of misfortune
6. Picking a bucket number
7. Gunge Balloons
8. pie roulette

Old 01-22-2017, 12:56 PM   #84
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Only one person brave enough to give it a try this week?

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-22-2017, 03:57 PM   #85
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

I'm in for this week as well.

I am 20/m, have red hair that goes down to my neck, and 5' 6". I am a little skinny and have pale skin.

I'm a little nervous starting out, but I'm still looking forward to having fun.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:04 PM   #86
tjlakin

i will join again,

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:07 PM   #87
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I'm in this week. I'm 35/m, short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'11, 150 lbs, average build.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 09:10 PM   #88
samk7675

I will try this week
Old 01-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #89
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This week its the red team of Ezeperalta, Tjlakin, and Samk vs the blue team of bthomas and atownesq.

The first game is high card but with a new twist instead of eggs we are playing for pies. 2 out of 3 will get you 1 pie to use on your opponent and 3 out of 3 will get you 2 pies to use but watch out for those jokers as they will end the round immediately giving the other team 500 point and a special surprise for you. Since the blue team is down one of there players will go twice to even it out.

First up is Ezeperalta and bthomas. The first draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 3 for bthomas. The next draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 7 for Bthomas. The last draw is a 5 for Ezeperalta and a 9 for Bthomas. He picks up the pie and aproaches her befor slamming it into her face and rubbing it up into her hai.

Next up is Tjlakin for red and atownesq for blue. the first is a 3 for Tjlakin and a king for atownesq. The next draw is a 9 for Tjlakin and a queen for atownesq. The last draw is a 9 for Tjlakin and a 2 for atownesq. He picks up the pie and slams it into Tjlakin's face rubbing it up into his head.

Last up is Samk and atownesq. Samk draws a 10 and atownesq draws a 4. The next draw gives Samk a ace and atownesq a jack. The last draw is a 6 for Samk and a ace for atownesq. Samk picks up the pie and slams it into atownesq's face making sure to cover every inch of his blond hair with it.

So after round one it's Red 400 to Blue 500. For tomorrow please pick a number 1-5.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-23-2017, 10:28 PM   #90
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

I step up wearing my blue shorts and loose blue tshirt. I look directly at Ezeperalta as she draws the first card. It's 5, and I start to worry once I draw a 3. She knows that I'm nervous, and I get a bit of a smirk from her. Next she draws a 5, and I calm down a bit after drawing a 7. I am perfectly calm once she draws a third 5. I figure I have about a 50/50 chance of winning, so I resolve to be calm either way. However, once I draw my 9, I get rather excited.

A pie was given to me, and I walked up to Ezeperalta slowly. She closed her eyes, and I held the pie in front of her for a moment, hoping she get's to smell it a bit. I slam the pie in her face, rub it around in a little circle, then spread it into her hair. Is this the start of a winning streak, or will she get back at me? I walk away not having a clue.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk