Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #8791
lilszymczyk

Kik: sportsgirl2013

GUYS ONLY

Catch my attention or get ignored
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #8792
pinkpantiesm3

Kik: youknowmem3

Looking for dares from female members preferrably.

Likes: panties, cum play, female domination, domination by females, light anal play, private crossdressing

Dislikes: cbt, Wax, excessive pain

Limits: blood, scat, body modification, Public, Family, friends, illegal, wedgies, messy, pictures of my face, bodywriting

Kik and snapchat: youknowmem3
pinkpantiesm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #8793
RickyBobby83

Rickywest833

Male 30, UK. Looking for sub girls to have fun with
RickyBobby83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #8794
sexangel

18- male- sissy, looking for fun later, kik me with what you want, how to adress you and what you like to do. I will not be able to sub tfor around 6 hours

Kik: sexangel66

Toys: Panties, Bras, Clay dildo, clothes pins, rubber bands, hairbrushes, household objects. Anything that can be made from clay.

Likes: Anal, Panties & Bra dress-up, wedgies, verbal abuse, being treated like a baby. (still learning my likes)

Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Piss, Usually confined to my room or bathroom. (still discovering limits as well)

Still discovering likes and limits, so anything not a limit can be done with me
sexangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:22 PM   #8795
The Gent

Looking for people to help me with pain tolerance.

c.hutchins

I'm a sapiosexual male dominant based in the north of the United Kingdom. I would be happy to entertain intelligent submissives.
The Gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #8796
HappyFred

Hello
Thank you for taking the time from your day to read this advertisement.

So to begin, I am a Dominant who is currently looking for submissives to enjoy an online Dom/Sub relationship. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have found many of my encounters to be fun, respectful and of course, sexy. If you are interested in a relaxed, understanding and personal Dom/Sub relationship and are over 18 years of age then please continue reading to find out just a little more about me.

LIKES/INTERESTS
Humiliation - By this I do not mean simply hundreds of images of you playing with yourself, I mean a more specialized kind of humiliation based around who you are and what you enjoy in your daily life.
Rules - Again these work best when I have a good understanding of who you are, I work to tweak slightly your routine to provide subtle humiliation and the knowledge of your being controlled.
Punishments - This will take the form of something you do not always enjoy (whats the point otherwise) but I will be careful not to push limits too far or do anything you explicitly wish not to do.
Clothing Control - Very simple but I find it enjoyable and gives a nice easy base to start a relationship
Role-Play - This takes the form of you acting out a role specified by me at the time, how in depth you want to go is upto you but in my experience subs tend to find this very enjoyable.
Pictures - I do not want thousands of images of your genitals but pictures have a place in this type of relationship, I hope you understand that and I will also send them if that makes you more comfortable
Physical Fitness - Not a pre-requisite but just means there are more tasks I can set.
KIK - I find this an excellent way of running the operation so please try to have an account, if not we will have to look at other ways around it.
Orgasm Control - The staple of any Master, I will control your orgasms and punishment will ensue if you cum without permission.

DISLIKES
Illegal - Self explanatory, I have no interest in doing anything with you that would get either of us arrested.
Family/Unwilling participants - I do also not want to involve others without their consent and will do nothing involving you and family members
Scat/Blood - If pain is your thing I can work with that, yet I do not have any interest in causing significant physical harm and scat is simply not for me.
Uneducated Subs - Please try and speak in correct English, it is a wonderful language.
Feet - Sorry just not my thing.
Starting Conversations with Images of your Genitals - Just don't do it, its not arousing it's annoying!

LIMITS
There are some things I will simply not get involved with, please read below to check you are none of the following.
UNDER 18's - It seems no matter how much I litter my posts with this they always get through, DO NOT ENQUIRE IF UNDER 18, its illegal and I think you too young to enter these types of relationship.
Just after one quick *enjoyment* - Its frustrating to try and filter out those looking for something long term and those just after a quick go, If thats you there are lots of people elsewhere much better suited than me who specializes in long term things.
Not interested in the above - amazingly I am constantly contacted by people wanting something totally different to what I have described. I am very happy to work with your interests but at least have some that overlap with mine.
Dominant - I will not reply to people asking if I want to 'switch' or be their sub.

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this, if you would still like more convincing I can give you the KIK addresses of subs I have worked with who will provide testimony. I wish to add you will find me a considerate and personalized Master who will take time to get to know you before giving tasks I know you will enjoy. I like to gently push at your boundaries and take you out from your comfort zone to enjoy a more intense kind of relationship. Although I specialize in humiliation and degradation/domination I will try and work with you to establish and find your other kinks too.

If interested or simply have a few queries PM me on here or for preference message me on KIK at happyfred123

Hope to talk soon, F

NO LONGER ACCEPTING OFFERS FROM MALES.
HappyFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #8797
Brad Switch
Baby Member

Kik: BradSwitch
Looking for a master or mistress, and someone to just have fun with!

Likes: orgasm control, edging, being teased/tormented, Light anal, light nipple torture, bondage, forced orgasm

Limits: illegal, blood, scat, family,, x dressing

Kik:BradSwitch
Brad Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #8798
Lovely456

Looking for a mistress (I'm a girl) to serve.

Kik:lovely461
Lovely456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #8799
Skyblood200

Looking for a slave
Preferably one who shows face kik is sir.aaron2.0
Skyblood200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #8800
Brad Switch
Baby Member

Hi, I've been on edge for the past 5 hours and need someone to control me!

Likes: orgasm control, edging, being teased/tormented, Light anal, light nipple torture, bondage, forced orgasm

Limits: illegal, blood, scat, family,, x dressing

Brad Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #8801
sexangel

18/ male sissy cd looking for dom to control me, i am shaved and have some household toys, panties and bra. I would love help in creating a good "kik serve" album on this site

Kik: sexangel66

Message with a/s/l and your intention

Toys: Panties, Bras, Clay dildo, clothes pins, rubber bands, hairbrushes, household objects. Anything that can be made from clay.

Likes: Anal, Panties & Bra dress-up, wedgies, verbal abuse, being treated like a baby. (still learning my likes)

Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Piss, Usually confined to my room or bathroom. (still discovering limits as well)

Still discovering likes and limits, so anything not a limit can be done with me
sexangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #8802
Dan48

I'm a slave looking for master to turn me into a sissy countryboydan48

No=never: cam, soc. family blood crap
Dan48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #8803
johneyyisaslut

Default sissy slave looking for some fun

kik is johneyyisaslut25 looking for a female or male dom to teach me the ways

toys:medium buttplug, nipple clamps,duct tape, handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, whip, corset,make up, clothes pegs,

kik: johneyyisaslut
johneyyisaslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #8804
Boredasfackslave

Punish me degrade me make gag till I spit all over my self kik boredasfack don't be nice at all treat my like a worthless pease of shit

IF YOU ARE NICE AT ALL I WILL NOT answer YOU

Ps I would like to make this a group chat

you have to edge 15 times before each RO
Failure on any of these results in a 24 hour no touch period for you.

Last edited by Boredasfackslave; 05-12-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Boredasfackslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #8805
meat101

24 male here looking for a very strict female mistress! I will not disobey you!
Add me on Kik and I'll be the best slave u have ever had !!
I have all day to play! Kik is ryanboy09
meat101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk