Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-10-2023, 07:42 AM   #1
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Default Exposed Subjects (Describe your body)

Doing some of the inspect and rate dares while using a "scientific" cold and emotionless way to write the ratings made me think this could also be a fun way to let people describe themselves. The goal in filling this out is to describe your body extremely detailed! but completely emotionless.
Think of a forensic analyst trying to get all information on record. Also don't say things like "my penis/breast/ass is xy" but "The subject's breasts are 34B lightly hanging with the right one a bit bigger than the left one"
The more detailed the more fun of course.

I may be willing to write these for others too, so inspecting them and writing the detailed description, if i have time and am in the mood. (Being in the mood is more likely with woman but if i have nothing to do it is open for everyone)

Scientific Analysis, Form Nr 147c "Body inspection"
For anonymity reasons the use of names is forbidden and you will use "the subject" instead

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

General Body type:

Skin complexion:

General notes to the body:

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity:

Chest size:

Chest general description:

Areola and Nipples:

Stomach:

Notes:

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity:

Hip size:

Ass:

Genitals:

Notes:
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Merlin for this post:
Old 10-10-2023, 10:34 PM   #2
jake555

My body being described how you have it laid out...the thought is amazing.
jake555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 08:35 AM   #3
tarheel52

I gave it a shot!

For anonymity reasons the use of names is forbidden and you will use "the subject" instead

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation:
Straight

Ethnicity:
White

Hair colour:
Light brown/red

Eye colour:
Blue

General Body type:
The subject is 5 feet 9 inches tall and is overweight. The subject has short hair and some facial hair. He is 33 years old

Skin complexion:
Pale with moderate tan lines

The subject is often nude sharing his body with others and performing tasks as assigned

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity:
The subject has minor muscularity in his upper body.

Chest size:
The subject has breasts similar to a female’s A cup.

The subject’s chest is naturally hairless. It is oversized for a typical male

Areola and Nipples:
The subject’s areolas are light pink in color and are approximately the size of a US quarter. His nipples are often hard, especially when horny. When hard, his nipples protrude about 1/8 of an inch. They are rather small

Stomach:
The subject’s stomach is larger than normal. It is slightly hairy and pale in color.

Notes:
The subject’s upper body is slightly oversized. His stomach is slightly hairy, lower arms are hairy, but upper arms, chest and back are naturally hairless.

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity:
The subject’s lower body is slightly more muscular than his upper body.

Hip size:
The subject has large hips and thighs.

Ass:
The subject’s ass has been described as a bubble butt. Often identified as his best feature, the subject has been requested to show his unclothed ass to friends and strangers in person. He always obliges and displays his nude ass to those who ask - female, male, friend or stranger, it doesn’t matter.
The subject’s ass and hole are shaved unless instructed otherwise.

Genitals:
The subject’s genitals are completely shaved. His testicles and sack are quite large while his cock is quite small. Soft, he is 1.5 inches and fully erect is 5.5 inches. His testicles are sometimes red from being slapped with different objects.

Notes:
The subject’s lower body is his most requested feature to be displayed. His legs have some hair but his genitals and ass are shaved.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 11:39 AM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Very good work, first subject
Old 10-18-2023, 02:20 AM   #5
fyk
Distinguished Member

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation: straigth

Ethnicity: european

Hair colour: red

Eye colour: blue

General Body type: athletic

Skin complexion: freckles

General notes to the body: normal for a redhead

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: normal

Chest size: don't know ... skinny

Chest general description: hairy

Areola and Nipples: pale red small

Stomach: flat

Notes:

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: muscular

Hip size: thin

Ass: little

Genitals: normal cock and large balls

Notes:
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fyk for this post:
Old 10-18-2023, 03:28 AM   #6
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Basic Data

Sexual orientation:
Bisexual

Ethnicity:
Asian

Hair colour:
Dark brown

Eye colour:
Dark brown

General Body type:
Slim

Skin complexion:
Light brown skin, no tan lines

When subject is exposed to the sun for a while her skin will turn noticeably darker.

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity:
Minor

Chest size:
Slightly smaller than 32A (US) / 70A (EU).

Free of hair and her small breast fit her petite body.

Areola and Nipples:
The areolas are about 1 inch / 2,5cm in diameter, the nipples always appear a bit hard. Both are dark brown.

Stomach:
Flat with a nice belly button.

Notes:
The subject has a petite body, with naturally no to minimal hair on her arms. Her armpits are a bit darker than her general skin and are shaved. Without shaving the subject develops minimal to medium hair there.

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity:
Slightly

Hip size:
Small

Ass:
Bubble butt, with a birthmark on the inside of her left cheek.

Genitals:
Very prominent mons pubis, the clit always "peek" between the top of her labia majora which are heavy pigmented (dark brown) and very fleshy, labia minora aren't noticably. Completely unshaven and covert in long black pubic hair.

Notes:
The subject has toned legs (because she is not allowed to use an elevator) and are free of hair.
She has a nice bubble but on which she is really proud and would describe it as her best feature. The subjects butthole is dark and very stretchable because she is used to fit toys to almost 3.5 inches / 9cm inside. Which is astonishing because she has a small hip.
The genitals can be described as a "coin slot".
She is not allowed to shave her genitals and don't like the look of it in general. The subject described it's genital as plump and primitive. A very fitting description.
When the very dark and fleshy labia are pulled open it reveals her clit which is slightly bigger than you would expect from somebody her size and the tiny labia minora which frame a pink slit. The subject has a normal urethra and a tight opening. When touched she gets wet easily to the point of dripping.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 10-18-2023 at 04:19 AM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 10-19-2023, 10:10 PM   #7
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Very nice and detailed description of the subject
The following user says Thank You to Merlin for this post:
Old 10-19-2023, 11:25 PM   #8
forever87

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation: straight

Ethnicity: white caucasian

Hair colour: dark brown

Eye colour: green

General Body type: slim

Skin complexion: pale to slightly tanned

General notes to the body: slim body, slender, skinny almost. About 6ft tall.

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: low

Chest size: small

Chest general description: narrow chest with prominent ribs. Some dark hair over central and nipples, extending to collar bones

Areola and Nipples: dark pink, small to medium, hairy

Stomach: flat but not toned, light covering of hair and happy trail. Belly button flat (neither inny or outey)

Notes: upper body slender, minimal fat but also low muscle volume. Good genes but no gym work here

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: firm legs, tight muscles, moderately developed especially calves

Hip size: narrow hips

Ass: moderate to flat cheeks, quite hairy

Genitals: trimmed public hair, though spreads up and meets stomach hair. Penis is about 4in soft and 6.5in hard. Slight curve to left. Uncut. Moderate girth. Left testicle bigger than right and hangs lower. Testicle hang lower than penis when soft. Penis head is in keeping with shift diameter.

Notes: slim body in general, minimal body fat. Slightly hairy and genitals moderately sized
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

3/22 orgasms used for 2024
100 edges completed since last orgasm
Last orgasm 30th January 2024

Last edited by forever87; 10-24-2023 at 06:36 AM.
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 11:55 PM   #9
Toumin

Hope my eng can survive this
Basic Data

Sexual orientation: Straight

Ethnicity: Asia

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Black

General Body type: Thin and small but not that small, you can't put me in the suitcase and kidnapping me now!

Skin complexion: Pale but fair... I think

General notes to the body: I have hair that is shoulder-length, weak body so If you push me down I can't defy you... but not I "like" it or want it OK?
My body is considered the normal size of Asia, 5' 3'' tall narrow waist but some wide hips, sadly my chest is not very big.

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: Not much but still consider as healthy

Chest size: 34..a... JUST A LITTLE MORE THAT I'M C YOU KNOW!!!

Chest general description: ok yes .... my boobs are not big but still soft and tender you know!

Areola and Nipples: My nipples and areola are in the neutral tone not pinky but not dark yet too. the problem is my nipple easily hard and sometimes can noteing even when I wear a thin bra such as bridal or bralette.

Stomach: I do a sit-up every day even if I don't have much muscle but still a harmonious balance between muscle and fat in the abdominal region.

Notes: Overall I'm not confident about my chest but I don't think that is too bad.

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: same not much but I think It is balanced

Hip size: 34

Ass: I think my lower is better than my upper It is smooth and fair but what are you expecting from Asia build TmT

Genitals: I shaved from time to time my outside basically fine and have a plan for laser treatment soon. My inner lip is still pink but has a dark colour and some spots. But I maintain cleanliness consistently. and I confident that my inside is still tight and working fine, what I need to be concerned about is that your thing can't fit my hole...

Notes: Normally I was confident about my lower. both hip and thigh.
LIMIT
Pain Scat Permanent Body Writing Family & Friends Personal info

In Master-Slave relationship IRL so I'll be here just for dares and fun.

Checklist
Humansexmap
DirtyCode
Toumin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toumin for this post:
Old 10-31-2023, 04:19 AM   #10
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation:
The subject self-reported as straight. However, there is evidence from his online and messaging app activity that he has sent intimate pictures and information to other males.

The subject is male as evidenced by primary characteristics (such as a penis) and secondary (such as facial hair).

Ethnicity:
The subject is white European.

Hair colour:
The subject has short brown hair.

Eye colour:
The subject has brown eyes.

General Body type:
The subject is somewhat taller than average and has some signs of muscle tone, however it is unlikely that the subject undertakes regular sporting or gymnasium activity.

Skin complexion:
The subject has a medium amount of body hair and various defects, including moles, scars etc

The subject's body is in reasonable condition but would be greatly improved by a commitment to regular physical activity. Some straight females or gay males may find this body aesthetically pleasing in its current form.

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity:
There is evidence of some muscularity, though there is potential for much improvement.

Chest size:
The subject's chest measures 40 inches.

The subject's chest has minor muscle definition, a medium amount of hair and no serious defects.

Areola and Nipples:
The subject has two of each. They are unremarkable.

Stomach:
The subject has body hair on their stomach, an 'in' belly button and obvious signs of a lack of recent strenuous physical activity.

Notes:
While within a suitable BMI, the top half of the body could be improved with work.

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity:
The subject's legs are in reasonable condition, possibly as a result of regular walking.

Hip size:
The subject's hips measure 37 inches at their widest.

Ass:
The subject's ass could be considered the highlight of his body. It is round in shape, and has two dimples just above. The ass contains a moderate amount of hair.

Genitals:
When first presented, the subject's genitals were unimpressive. The flaccid penis lacks length. The testicles hang lower than the tip of the penis, which is circumcised. When erect, the penis does grow to above average girth, which for some may make amends for the average length. The subjects genital area is hairy and would benefit from personal grooming.

Notes:
The subject's body is considered above average by observers, but with opportunity for improvement by undertaking physical evidence.

Photographs of the subject's body are available for further review by messaging gdbob on the Kik messaging platform.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gdBob for this post:
Old 11-01-2023, 12:24 AM   #11
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Good work Toumin (especially with not understanding all the English)and gdBob
Old 11-01-2023, 10:51 AM   #12
estrogen_princess

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Ethnicity: White

Hair colour: Dark Brown

Eye colour: Brown

General Body type: Ectomorph

Skin complexion: The subject is completely hairless, with some moles on the back, and some scratches on the legs and knees

General notes to the body: The subject is high for a woman, 180 cm, and is athletic, even if there is still some fat in places like the stomach

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: Not much

Chest size:Tits of the subject are still growing, at the moment something near an A cup

Chest general description: Free of hair, tits are a bit perky

Areola and Nipples: The areolas and nipples of the subject are also growing, neutral tone, not pinky neither brown, and very sensitive

Stomach: Stomach of the subject is flat, hairless, and belly is one of their favorite characteristics

Notes: Subject don't like their upper body, as it doesn't look like most women yet

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: Very muscular thighs and calfs

Hip size: 85 cm

Ass: The subject's ass is pretty rounded, and is getting worked out at the moment

Genitals: Subject's cock is middle sized, 5 inches, and cock and balls are kept completely shaved at all times

Notes: Subject's asshole is tight. She's very confident with her lower body except for her genitals

23MtF (slave, it/its pronouns)

kik: estrogen_princess
Fantasy humiliation self-profiling kit

Likes, dislikes and limits

My teamup calendar, feel free to add anything within limits

In denial until my Master wants
If you DM me I must send you my twitter credentials, you can ask me to do whatever you want and then upload it or just follow the accounts you want
estrogen_princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk