Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-26-2009, 06:11 AM   #106
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default Hey all

Should have the next two parts up on saterday or sunday
Old 11-28-2009, 04:39 AM   #107
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here we go

part 27

Jenna sat in the room waiting for her master to return thinking of the cloths she was made to whear by her master.A short black mini skirt a tight black top black ankle boots and no underwear.There was a time not to long ago that she would never of worn any of these things
but now it made her master happy whitch in turn made her happy.

Jake returned to the room with a smile on his face after having spoken to kristy he looked at her.Well slave lets get going then i havent got allday to wait around for you.Jenna followed her master to the car as she got in her master started the car and they left.

Jenna sat quitely in her seat for the whole journy knowing she was a slave and a slave is not to speak unless spoken to.out the car slave and you may call me by my name while here in the mall unless tol otherwhise just remmember to respect me when you speak with me.Jenna nodded her head at her master then they headed into the mall.

Jake And Jenna entered a dress shop first Jenna was told by her master to find a nice eavening dress that she can whear when nessary.Jenna look at her master said yes jake and whent to find one aftrer 30 miniuts she found a black studded dress that she liked.Jake watched as she came towards him with the black dress in her hands and he decided to test her.

Jake looked at jenna do you like that one (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) my sweet little slut.Yes i really do jake but i dont have money to pay for it jake how will i get it.Jake smiled as he looked at his slave we came in to this shop so we could get a discount.Jenna looked at him do youknow some one who works here mast... jake.no i dont (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) you are going to get us the discount you are going to offer the sales man a blow job for discount my little slut slave.

Jenna face was covered with shock but she would try to do this so that she may please her master she would want to die if she disapointed her master.I will go now Jake as she started to walk towards the till.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #108
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

longer posts and faster loL . i love this story lol
just MORE lol

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #109
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

keep it going head hunter!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #110
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey

Thanks guys should post two or three more parts this weekend
Old 01-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #111
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey

Sorry i havent posted been very busy but i will finish this story and not abandone it
Old 02-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #112
blue_eyed_girl

can you please finish this story
blue_eyed_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #113
zeke

Default please finish

please finish!!!!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #114
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey guys sorry about the long wait but here we go part 28

Jenna and her master left the clouths store after they got the discount.jenna was happy she was able to help pay for her new clouths.jenna jake called for the secound time we are headed to the hairdresser now follow me and be a good girl.jenna followed jake when they arived where they where going jenna couldent help but feel excited.jenna sat in the chair quitely while she watched her master exsplain what he wanted done to her.the lady walked up to jenna and gave her a smile as she said hi then started with her work.when the lady was done jennas hair was cut in a bob with red highlights in it she smiled as she looked at her self in the mirrior.she really did look good this way.jake paid for jennas hair then they left

Jake looked at jenna it is almost time for ur appointment jenna but lets have lunch first.jenna followed her master to the food cort she was pretty hungry when they arrive jake sat down.jenna go and oder us food from the kfc you may oder watever you want to eat.jake handed jenna some money and off she went to oder there lunch.she oderd two chickenburger combos for them then returned to her master.they ate the food with out doing mutch then headed off to jenna,s apointment

Mean whike back at kristys place she war arrangeing for the party that is to happen that very eavening.she had allready set up the stage and gotten the food the people had been invited now all she had to do was find the last iteam needed for tonight.it shouldent be hard to find she thaught to herself with a smile on her face.she new this night was going to be a fun night that would change hers and jennas life for good.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #115
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey guys

Please leave a message if you are still reading this story also your comments will help make it better
Old 03-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #116
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #117
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

still a loyal reader lol
lovin it.
longer posts though

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #118
Slutty_Girl
Account Banned

keep going i love this sotry

worthless does not have a name anymore. worthless is now known as worthless whore.

worthless is owned and controled by mistress katie and worthless's pussy is hers now to do with as she pleases.

worthless is not a person she is a thing below even dirt.
Slutty_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #119
zeke

Default go on

go on.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #120
grrrlwithspunk
Baby Member

Talking Go on!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! please please please go on!! i can't live until this story is finished!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk