Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-16-2007, 08:48 AM   #31
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

never eated it and i dont want to do it too lol...
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael46y View Post
I masturbate and have sometimes eaten my cum. More often, I plan to eat it and then am not interested when I have cum!

dido for me too..........
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #33
worthless slaveboy

Send a message via MSN to worthless slaveboy Send a message via Yahoo to worthless slaveboy
Default often i do

i often go up against my wall and masterbate so wen i cum it goes into my mouth. though if i cum and miss i dont want to eat my cum but i do before i cum wats up with dat
worthless slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:16 AM   #34
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Masturbate .. but only eat cum if part of a dare

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:26 AM   #35
timtim69

Default Done it

The wall thing works best...like most of you, usually do not bother after masturbating normally...

Question for all who have said no and never would...

Would you ever ask your gf to give you a bj and swallow?
Is it fair to ask your gf to do that if you are not willing to taste it yourself first?
timtim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #36
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthless slaveboy View Post
i often go up against my wall and masterbate so wen i cum it goes into my mouth. though if i cum and miss i dont want to eat my cum but i do before i cum wats up with dat
I have experienced similar situations when I masturbate. I think its just because we don't think as much when we're horny and immediately after orgasm our brains start working again and we no longer have the single mindedness that we did before release.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #37
hot-sauce

every time ....................
hot-sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #38
nebraskadonny

I've ate it a couple times, but the best is when a girl shares it with you after she just gave you a bj. Had it happen a couple times. She just comes up and kisses you before she swallows.
nebraskadonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #39
Fast11

I have always thought it's hot to snowball with a guy, I've done that about a thousand times. But I never thought about watching a guy eat his own cum. That would be SO HOT! ! That turns me on just thinking about it. I can't wait to see this happen!
Fast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:39 AM   #40
verycarroty

sounds like a dare?

anyone want to do it?
verycarroty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #41
Is Niet

im rather flexible.... flexible enough to get my mouth right up to the head of my penis if i try... so iv a few times before masturbating decided i would do it right into my mouth.... upon getting it into my mouth though... the feeling of daring stemming from eating goes away, and i end up not doing it. i duno why. did do it once on a dare though
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #42
Dominant1

Send a message via MSN to Dominant1

I masterbate but dont eat my own cum. I have cum on a girls face and licked it off but dont partake when i am alone!
Dominant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #43
absurdvillain

Send a message via AIM to absurdvillain Send a message via MSN to absurdvillain

I can usually shoot a few good distanced shots. So with some positioning, I've managed to shoot into my mouth. The taste wasn't anything special and overall it didn't add to my experience.
absurdvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:56 AM   #44
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

Ok Here is why before you cum you think your going to eat it, but after you cum that is not the case. When you are jerking off your brain actually thinks it is having sex and stimulates all the right things but it also releases tons of hormones into your body causing you to get more and more stimulated, but your brain will also begin to think about things that are stimulating which is why you say that you will eat your cum. However after you ejaculated everything just stops.....the Brain will stop attempting to stimulate you and it will stop sercrenting hormones thus your lose of sexual arousely and you want to go and do other thing and not eat your cum.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:04 AM   #45
zack199
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wcbrown514 View Post
Ok Here is why before you cum you think your going to eat it, but after you cum that is not the case. When you are jerking off your brain actually thinks it is having sex and stimulates all the right things but it also releases tons of hormones into your body causing you to get more and more stimulated, but your brain will also begin to think about things that are stimulating which is why you say that you will eat your cum. However after you ejaculated everything just stops.....the Brain will stop attempting to stimulate you and it will stop sercrenting hormones thus your lose of sexual arousely and you want to go and do other thing and not eat your cum.
thats right , this used to be the case for me, but i've learned to keep control of my mind and this way i can still stay "sexually aroused" after. I still dont think about eating my cum though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk