Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #16
Rebecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeteah View Post
Rebecca,
Your worms dare exploits sounds like a right laugh.
I might have to try it myself now.
Would you change anything about it if daring a guy to do it?
If I were you I would shave or you may get in a right mess, and don't sit down. If you are doing it for long you may want to plug your butt somehow, pull the foreskin back to make it as sensitive as possible and don't be surprised if you cum in your pants, lol.

Rebecca
-x-
Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #17
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

I am definitley trying this if I can find some worms

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
Rebecca

Just thought of a variation of this dare for you guys, what about putting a few worms (maybe ten) in a condom, get your cock nice and hard then put the condom on, hold it tight with an elastic band around the condom at the base of your penis. then wear it as long as possible under your clothes perforable while out in public, you may cum but if your cock goes soft they will all escape into your pants, where you must leave them for an hour.

A variation for girls could be to fill a condom with worms, tie the end and push it into your pussy go out in a short skirt and no knickers and try to hold it there as long as possible, the embarrassment of a condom full of worms exploding on the floor between your legs should be punishment enough for being able to do it.

Rebecca
-x-
Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #19
cj07
Distinguished Member

Default new one

Just thought of this lasses could put worms down into their bra. For the more daring wear a black bra and a white t shirt and if they are crawling down your body they can be seen.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:20 PM   #20
Neyo

I've actually gotten a wedgie with two dozen worms in it. Wasn't that bad. I almost made a dice dare out of stuff you could buy at a bait shot but didn't because I was afraid it would have been shot down.
Neyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #21
Experimental_Daree

Interesting variations but I think for men the original way might be best. Think I might try this. Neyo, care to share the story with us? How did it feel?

Edit, a note about the worms, when cleaning them in water (especially if you're putting them in a bowl) be careful you don't drown them! Remember they need to come up from the ground for air when it's raining. Also, I don't think there's any real danger of them actually getting up anywhere you don't want them. If they do it won't be by much.

Last edited by Experimental_Daree; 01-25-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:47 AM   #22
Swisstony
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Swisstony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Just thought of a variation of this dare for you guys, what about putting a few worms (maybe ten) in a condom, get your cock nice and hard then put the condom on, hold it tight with an elastic band around the condom at the base of your penis. then wear it as long as possible under your clothes perforable while out in public, you may cum but if your cock goes soft they will all escape into your pants, where you must leave them for an hour.

Rebecca
-x-

Tried a veriation on this one. could only get four. Taped the condom on. Walked down the local shop and back. Felt relly funny but couldnt stop smileing. Jacked off as soon as I got back so it only actually lasted about half an hour.

Worst bit? Taking the tape off

Thanks Rebecca

[Throw a hedgehog under me and I will throw a porcupine under you
Swisstony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:08 AM   #23
alexrules01

Also for girls, you could put them in your bra.

A guy could wear a bra and put them in there aswell. But a guy should put in heaps and tape it good, so theres 2 little bumps on your chest.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
Minimouse

maybe if you used a tampon the worms couldn't get in (that is if you don't like pain)

(i do not use instant messagers and things like that because i don't like giving out personal info online if you want to talk to me a pm will be fine)
Minimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #25
Neyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimental_Daree View Post
Interesting variations but I think for men the original way might be best. Think I might try this. Neyo, care to share the story with us? How did it feel?
It actually wasn't that bad at all I was on vaction with a buddy of mine and I dared him to do it and he would so I said I would. I'm pretty sure they were all dead and I was wearing a bathing suit with a netting so they couldn't fall out. It felt funny, but made me get off. I may try this again sometime with more lively worms. I also ate a worm once for $20 dollars, that was bad.

I hear in texas they have really big worms it would be interesting to try with those.
Neyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #26
trucker girl

Default worms in underwear

Wow the chick who put them in her pantihose mmmmmmmm sounds kinky but fun.....how about some other crawlies i once put some centipeds in my undies ooooooooo they crawled everywhere and much more itchy and crawling then worms hate the thought of the worms crawling up my butt or pussy try and explain that to your doctor
trucker girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #27
trucker girl

Default i did it last nite

i went home last nite after reading this dare and i went to abait shop near my home and got a container or worms the ones used for fishing. No one was at home for about 4 hrs so i went into my room and stripped but left my undies and bra on. Then I taped the leg part of my panties and then got the contairner of worms and poured them into my undies. Ohhhhhhhh boy did they wiggle when let loose in my undies the sensation was fantastic but i was scared that they might crawl into my ass or pussy so that made the dare even more exciting. After i put on a dress and went about my work with the worms in my panties and even went outside and i had to talk to my neigbour with them in my panties but i tried not to move around too much but oooooooooooo my pussy loved the sensation. After about 30 mins i went into the house took them out and put them into the garden. I got to thinking about other stuff that would do the same effect on me any ideas...nothing that bites of course
trucker girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #28
matt9741399

Default Reviving an old thread...

Hi,

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I was wondering what kind of worms the two ladies that have tried this used? Also curious to know if you've done anything similar since?

Matt.
matt9741399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #29
Sennia

I wasn't one of the previous girls, but I was dared to do this recently with 'dendrobaena worms' from a bait shop... they're very gross! I had to keep around 20 of them in my panties and 8 in each bra cup for an hour at home while he watched...

To everyone worrying about them going 'inside', don't worry too much! They wont go so far inside to cause any harm or get stuck or anything, so just deal with the fact that they might wriggle in unwanted places part of the risk of the dare. It wouldn't be much of a dare if it wasn't scary :P

Limits: Blatant public dares (risky 'might be seen' dares are okay, but not 'will definitely be seen'), photos, dares involving family/friends, and phoning or mailing things to other people.

Likes: Challenges! Doubly so if there's a reward for doing it, and a punishment for not doing it... motivation is good. ^.~

Personality: Bi, Switch, Not interested in generic "hi wnt 2 dare plz reply" PMs!
Sennia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #30
RHS 5

This is a good dare and all, but what about the smell. Wouldn't it begin to smell?

And also, what do you do if you have to use the bathroom?

I don't do: pain, public, illegal stuff, messy, piss, scat, and sex

I have tons of female underwear and some clothing

Im always up for a masterbation dare

19/m/USA-----I have skype and webcam
RHS 5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk