Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #31
cupbunny

Send a message via MSN to cupbunny

I tried this last night, medium difficulty with covers and nothing but the sock. I found it really comfy because the sock fits perfectly and the heal is just the right size to cup my balls. I finished the task as instructed by getting dressed as normal before removing the sock but then I decided to put it back on for the rest of the day.

I should add that I am uncircumcised so the sock doesn't cause any unwanted stimulation. I will try the dare again with my foreskin pulled back all night to see how different it is.

cupbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #32
eccomiqui2008
Account Banned

I've tried at medium difficulty, wearing nothing but with covers. When i woke up there was a bit of cum inside the socks! It has been very exiting and fun!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #33
Overitalready

Smile

I tried this with medium difficulty (clothes no covers) and it was great. At first, I had a little trouble fitting my cock in the sock. The sock cupped my balls nicely, but since I'm a little thicker in girth, the sock was tight. I don't masturbate, and I hadn't cum in 3 months, so I went to sleep hard and woke up with a sock full of warm load. I always wondered what my cum tastes like, so I tried a little. I didn't really like the taste. Sleeping with a sock on my dick felt good, but it was weird when I got up this morning to pee. Overall, I think it was a success.
Overitalready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #34
SirMax

Send a message via MSN to SirMax Send a message via Yahoo to SirMax

at the request of my master, we search the dares to do to us, we start with this dare everyone, and we'll tell you how it is pass
SirMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #35
slave552

Well I took the read colored: Middling

You must leave the sock in this position overnight while you sleep

Then either:

You may wear other clothes (as above) but must sleep WITHOUT covers

Or:

You may use your usual bed covers but wear nothing other than the sock

I put the sock on while I had a boner as told and then I waited until it was small again an made a knot so that my cock wouldnīt get big again but this didnīt help. Although I cumed befor puting the sock on I was hornx and eged (poorly Iīm bad ad edging and cumed in my sock which I now still wear).
I would have loved to do the hard one but with out covers it is to cold.

Well and there I thing I discovered a new fetish of mine. I just had to cum in my underware a few mins ago.

A question: Why was it important to put the sock on while beeing hard?
And it didnīt feel so good the fucking sock was to big. Did I do something wrong?

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976

Last edited by slave552; 05-02-2013 at 05:51 AM.
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #36
gayboy123
Account Banned

Doing this tonight
gayboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #37
sachaboris

Default possible improvement

I would like to try this dare but as other user said, it seems not very exciting. I thought that a possible improvent can be to fill the sock with some small objects to stimulate erections. I thought to some small rubber bands around the cock (they must be a bit large for the cock size because they have only to tickle not to tighten the cock). another rubber band can be used to tie the sock to keep it in position all the night. What do you think about this?

Like: kik, cockring, tie balls, night in wedgie, tickle, clothespins, chance (dice/cards/lottery), ass fingering, denial/forced orgasms, commando, handwriting.

Limits: face pics, video, other people, public, anal, mild and hard cbt, fisting, scat, poop, blood, pain, diapers, ice, wax, messy, crossdressing, workout.

if you want to play, just contact me with DM
sachaboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #38
BadWolf1

I am going to try this!
BadWolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #39
Crookedcow

Trying now easy mode
Dislikes:BDSM,Pee
Limits:Permanent,Family,Blood,Heavy Pain,Public
I will try anything not listed here and add it just PM me
Crookedcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #40
uklad1991

Wow. Glad to see this dare has gotten popular again, thought it had died out. Love hearing peoples stories about how the dare went, how turned on they were, and even the few people who ejaculated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave552 View Post
A question: Why was it important to put the sock on while beeing hard?
When I did this to test out the dare before posting, I pulled the sock over my hard dick, and the sensation got me really horny. Also, as my dick started to go flaccid, the sensation of moving around in the sock got me pretty hard, meaning I was hard or semi until I fell asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachaboris View Post
I would like to try this dare but as other user said, it seems not very exciting. I thought that a possible improvent can be to fill the sock with some small objects to stimulate erections. I thought to some small rubber bands around the cock (they must be a bit large for the cock size because they have only to tickle not to tighten the cock). another rubber band can be used to tie the sock to keep it in position all the night. What do you think about this?
An added bit of simulation is a great idea, I'm sure people can come up with some great stuff to really tease their cocks in the sock. Just be careful with rubber bands, you don't want any injury from restricted bloodflow!

Orgasm Control/Denial and Edging, Private and Semi-public nudity (Locker rooms etc), Commando, Showers, Moderate CBT/Bondage.

Limits

Illegal, Permanent, Family/Friends (involved or finding out), Full Public, Scat
uklad1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #41
boundboy2013

Default tonight

im doing really daring tonight

Likes: Bondage, pup play, spanking, dares, feet, piss (not consuming) humiliation, FOOD PLAY!!

Limits:Friends, family, public humiliation, illegal, social suicide, sounding, eating scat

Equipment: Handcuffs, Leg cuffs, Various plugs and gags, leather ankle/wrist cuffs, leather fist mitts, collar, leash, dog bowl, cling film, duct tape, rope, latex catsuit, prisoners outfit, hoods (dog and sensory deprivation), messy items, one diaper

Kik: kgillespie95
boundboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #42
boundboy2013

Default really darring

well i did the hard level last night, i chickened out around 12:30 and put a blanket over but thats all, still no other sheets and sock was still on, i had it on through out the night till morning

Likes: Bondage, pup play, spanking, dares, feet, piss (not consuming) humiliation, FOOD PLAY!!

Limits:Friends, family, public humiliation, illegal, social suicide, sounding, eating scat

Equipment: Handcuffs, Leg cuffs, Various plugs and gags, leather ankle/wrist cuffs, leather fist mitts, collar, leash, dog bowl, cling film, duct tape, rope, latex catsuit, prisoners outfit, hoods (dog and sensory deprivation), messy items, one diaper

Kik: kgillespie95
boundboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #43
Horselover40582

Sport Shuttlecock Sock dare

I did it last tuesday of last week i just for got to posti did it hard so with no covers no clothes it was weirded

Last edited by Horselover40582; 07-07-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Horselover40582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 AM   #44
MeisterDerWagt

I just finished this, I haven't cum in a while so was tricky getting the sock on. But nothing happened after that other than it was hard to sleep. Going to try again tomorrow.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #45
JoeS

Did it last night, still have the sock on.
Did medium - wore the sock and shorts, i put it on while doing (a separate) edging dare, edged with the sock on 9 times and i put a rubber band around the base so I stayed semi hard and the sock was tight. Had a hard time falling asleep...

- Edge, pain (try me...), cbt, orgasm control
public, ...
Limits - scat, pee, permanent, cross dressing, gay, anal, messy

PM me any dare... I might send pic proof
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock, erection, sleep, sock