Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-07-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
The Riddler

Default The Riddle Challenge - Part Four(New Rules, please give feedback)

Okay, new rules. I've talked to a few people on here, and we've come up with a new idea. Since many people on here have some sort of fetish, and like a dare around that fetish, i'm going to post five dares, that way (Hopefully) everyone can enjoy this a lot more.

Here's how you play. Try to solve this riddle, if you solve it, you pick and perform one dare. If you cannot solve this riddle, as a punishment, you must perform two of these dares.

You can give me away, yet you'll still have me. What am I?

Dare One: If you're a guy, where anything that resembles a women, heels, undies, bra, dress, lipstick ect. If you're a girl where some guy like underwear, or boxers without a top. Do this for at least ten minutes. But aim for an hour.

Dare Two: Go to the bathroom, and sit on the toilet, and do your business as normal, but leave all your clothes fully on. If you have diapers, than do it in that instead.

Dare Three: At night!!(Put dog collar and leash on if you have them) Go outside, where the least amount of people would be, most likely back yard. get on all fours, and walk, and roll around on the ground like a dog. Stay outside for at least five minutes.

Dare Four: Take four clothespins, and put two on each nipple. Leave them on for at least one minute, but aim for ten minutes.

Dare Five: Get a cup of ice, and either A. Dump it down the back of you underwear, or either B. Insert one ice cube up into your bottom(Warning: It's painful in my opinion, I'd rate the pain 6/10)

Spoiler:
I'm your word, or knowledge, or love. Thanks "Timetoshine" for pointing out the multiple answers!

Hey, let me know how you did on this. And if you'd like, please let us know what dare, or dares you performed. And if you could, please give me any feedback at all, it always helps.

Okay, i hope you enjoyed playing. And if you have certain kind of dares you'd like to see, let me know, and if you have a good riddle, PM me the riddle, and the answer. I'll give you credit.
Or live chat... Ahh However!
Don't be afraid, to push my limit,
Although dominant, i also submit,
Into bondage i am, and punishment,
And anything you kink, push onto me,
Any good dares, please do send them,
For i am The Riddler, Kinkiest in Gotham.

I'm male, nineteen, bisexual. I only talk on here for now, but please don't hesitate to PM me if you want to talk, or send a dare.

Last edited by The Riddler; 07-07-2010 at 01:24 AM.
The Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Riddler for this post:
Old 07-07-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

well i chose
Spoiler:
wisdom/knowledge
which would also work just as well. also
Spoiler:
love
would work. theres more then one answer to every question, so i would like a ruling from the Riddler.
Did i get this riddle correct by saying
Spoiler:
knowledge
is something you can give away, yet still have?

Last edited by timetoshine; 07-07-2010 at 01:18 AM.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Nice dares, I can see you've put a lot of thought into them.

It might be worth, though, having just one thread and replying new riddles just to that, as it is getting hard to find some of the less recent riddles you posted as seperate threads.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #4
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
Did i get this riddle correct by saying
Spoiler:
knowledge
[/COLOR]is something you can give away, yet still have?
Okay, you know what. I'm going to go change that answer now. You're absolutely right, i was focusing on the dares i didn't think about all the answers, because when i've told people this riddle, and even the first time i saw it, two answers, and both of the answers you said should be right, and one was from the original place i saw this. So yes, you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg. View Post
Nice dares, I can see you've put a lot of thought into them.

It might be worth, though, having just one thread and replying new riddles just to that, as it is getting hard to find some of the less recent riddles you posted as seperate threads.
I was going to do that, but i ended out just doing it this way. I'm eventually not going to be posting them this much, but right now i'm trying to get all the rules figured out, and see what works best. Maybe once i figure that out, i'll start one like that, where i just post them on that. But it could get VERY confusing, considering people might not be able to find all the dares if the pages get up to above ten. I know personally i hate going through pages on one thread, but than again, i also don't enjoy looking for the older threads.

So i don't know what to do yet.
Or live chat... Ahh However!
Don't be afraid, to push my limit,
Although dominant, i also submit,
Into bondage i am, and punishment,
And anything you kink, push onto me,
Any good dares, please do send them,
For i am The Riddler, Kinkiest in Gotham.

I'm male, nineteen, bisexual. I only talk on here for now, but please don't hesitate to PM me if you want to talk, or send a dare.

Last edited by The Riddler; 07-07-2010 at 01:29 AM.
The Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #5
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

im fairly good at riddles, so when i can, ill help by trying to think of answers that were overlooked, or forgotten.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #6
ryannji

Default Fail

i failed and did my buissness in the bathrrom and put clothes pins on my nippls and penis and had orgasm
ryannji is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chellenge, crossdressing, dares, pain, riddle