Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 02:07 PM   #346
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
In her desperation, Desperate Slut seems to have given herself yet another moniker. Slit-to-use seems pretty apt
Desperate Slut can't argue with that

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:18 PM   #347
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Desperate slut is not sure it's doable especially if he is still on the armchair in the lounge as he can see the shoe cabinet from there. But maybe he's gone to his room. Would desperate slut get your permission to cum if she does manage it?
Yes I would be willing to consider giving you permission to cum if you were able to do that. Make sure to clean up your mess after too. And you may only edge from humping their shoe

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:24 PM   #348
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
But Slut-to-use is sure she gave him a better look than she originally intended to! Won't you please reconsider??
I just want to be sure you showed him enough.. but you may solve this in seconds.. oh and if you cum open drapes, open door and naked.. then put back the loose top for more show and chat with your flatmate..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 02:31 PM   #349
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Yes I would be willing to consider giving you permission to cum if you were able to do that. Make sure to clean up your mess after too. And you may only edge from humping their shoe
He has gone to his room so desperate slut has snuck his running shoes into her room! She can't believe she's desperate enough to hump them, but she's about to do just that!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 02:48 PM   #350
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Desperate slut has.just HUMPED HER FLATMATE'S SHOES to 5 edges! Then she licked her juices off the shoes! Omg what is desperate slut doing.she is so ashamed she is demeaning and degrading herself just for permission to cum! Task by task her dignity is beign stripped away! But she is so desperate to cum! So desperate!

@yezsir pls pls tell desperate slut.that doing this has earned her your permission to cum please!!

Desperate slut only has until 10.30 tonight she needs to sleep early because she has to wake up very early for some important work she really hopes she can earn as many permissions as possible in the next 45 minutes!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 02:50 PM   #351
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I just want to be sure you showed him enough.. but you may solve this in seconds.. oh and if you cum open drapes, open door and naked.. then put back the loose top for more show and chat with your flatmate..
He is now in his room
Please what else can slut-to-use do to earn your pemrission??

Anyone else feeling kind enough to give her permission??

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 02:58 PM   #352
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
He is now in his room
Please what else can slut-to-use do to earn your pemrission??

Anyone else feeling kind enough to give her permission??
Go in front of his door naked with ball gag for 5 edges, no stopping for any reason till you have done the 5 edges.. and tomorrow give him a clear show ... this to have my permission to cum now..after the 5 edges ..in front of his door ..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:07 PM   #353
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Go in front of his door naked with ball gag for 5 edges, no stopping for any reason till you have done the 5 edges.. and tomorrow give him a clear show ... this to have my permission to cum now..after the 5 edges ..in front of his door ..
But Slut-to-use can't cum right now anyway, she doesn't have permission from 5 people yet 😭

So far:
r0ver: task completed, permission received
hassns: task completed, permission received (in principle, to be confirmed in writing)
yezsir: task completed, permission requested
Eli: task completed, permission denied, new task given

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:17 PM   #354
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
But Slut-to-use can't cum right now anyway, she doesn't have permission from 5 people yet ��

So far:
r0ver: task completed, permission received
hassns: task completed, permission received (in principle, to be confirmed in writing)
yezsir: task completed, permission requested
Eli: task completed, permission denied, new task given
Do the 5 edges in front of his door as I told you and you have my permission

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:19 PM   #355
wildcard2423

Put your nipple clamps on and edge 5 times to the picture of my slut sub (wee_avocado) using your bullet vibrator. Write a thirsty visitor message to her on her page of what you were thinking about.
wildcard2423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:35 PM   #356
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do the 5 edges in front of his door as I told you and you have my permission
Slut-to-use did ti omg this was the riskiest thing ever she stood in front of his closed door naked and.gagged heart racing pounding jn.her chest!! Rubbing her clit expecting the door.to open any minute to be caught and recognised as the pervert that she has become because oof desperation!! The edges came fast, faster than ever, Slut-ot-use had to bite down onto the ballgag to stay quiet, she almost went over on the final edge and could no longer control her muffled whimpers and she fought to stay.on the right side of the edge!! Only when she succeeded did she realise that she was bent over from effort not even paying attention to.the door which was thankfully still closed!!

Sout-to-use is back in her room and her heart still won't stop racing!! But another permission earned thank you Eli!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:37 PM   #357
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard2423 View Post
Put your nipple clamps on and edge 5 times to the picture of my slut sub (wee_avocado) using your bullet vibrator. Write a thirsty visitor message to her on her page of what you were thinking about.
Will doing this earn this slut your permission to cum??

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:39 PM   #358
wildcard2423

Quote:
Will doing this earn this slut your permission to cum??
Instead, write your thirsty fantasy about wee_avocado on this thread and it will.
wildcard2423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 03:51 PM   #359
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Hmmm I’m feeling nice. Do 5 more edges the same way and you have my permission. Do it in the living room this time

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:04 PM   #360
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Hmmm I’m feeling nice. Do 5 more edges the same way and you have my permission. Do it in the living room this time
It looks like Desperate Slut has logged off. It's now after 11pm in the UK, so it looks like she might have gone to bed frustrated. All that humiliation and she still hasn't got to orgasm.

Quote:
Desperate slut only has until 10.30 tonight she needs to sleep early because she has to wake up very early for some important work she really hopes she can earn as many permissions as possible in the next 45 minutes!
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk