Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-05-2023, 06:41 PM   #1
Sexylexie

Medal Bronze 1 Master's instructions for punishments

This is the task my Master has given me for next weekend.
I must diligently follow it
For subs reading this, my master wants you to follow these instructions and report back on this thread.
For doms reading this, please add tasks, if you must to this, and I will report back to you at the end of the task.

Master's instructions -
1. You must copy paste this text on a kink forum of your choice for other subs to do, and other Doms to add to your tasks. Send me the link for confirmation. This is where you will submit your reports too.
2. This is a punishment for you because you have been too horny and impatient. To learn patience, obey my rules, and learn the art of enjoying delayed gratification, you will follow this when you have the apartment to yourself for a couple of hours. If you successfully do all tasks, and take your punishment properly without any mistakes or impatience, you might cum at the end of the task. Else, you must edge the number of times you made a mistake, without cumming.

What will you need -
1. Any back log work that you've been procrastinating that will take you 30 to 60 minutes to finish. Or alternately a book you want to read or a tv show or a movie you want to watch.
2. Long ropes/belts/scarves - anything to tie your mouth, hands and legs with. You need 5 and a blindfold.
3. Another extremely long rope that you will use for your body bondage. Look up bondage rope dress shibari constraint.
4. You must strip completely naked when you've got the place to yourself for a few hours. (For other subs, if you are interested in exhibitionism - consider drawing the curtains open, or recording a video for me)
4. My favourite part of your body needs to be clean shaven. No cuts. No bruises. No missed hair.
5. Some ice cubes, ready to go
6. Toothpaste, the minty kind.
7. A huge ginger that you will peel the skin off, and shape it for your little cunt.
8. A detachable bra strap for you to wear as a collar. It should not be very tight, but just a light tug, to remind you that you belong to me completely.
9. A dildo or a dick shaped object - such as hair brush handle.
10. A charged vibrator, or something that vibrates - such as an electric toothbrush, an old phone, etc.
11. Clothes pegs
12. Wooden spatula or something similar for spanking that dirty, desperate clit of yours. It needs the beating, doesn't it?

Start your session. Let me know when you start. I will look at you from all the cameras I've hidden at your place. Remember, slut. No cheating. I can see you. And everything you do. Every misdemeanor will be punished. Every order followed will be rewarded.
Okay?
Now.
Strip naked for me. Slowly.
Shave that cunt. Take a bath. In cold water. Don't dry yourself with a towel after your bath. Let this cold winter air take care of it for me.
Wear the shibari bondage. You know which one.
Use a rough rope for it. Let your skin hate you for being a slut. Insert one ince cube in your cunt. Next shove up the huge piece of peeled ginger in it plugging your cunt in. Now put some toothpaste on that clit and nipples. Next wear a thong and give yourself a tight wedgie. No bras for horny sluts out there.
Stand straight, slut. Don't bend those knees. You can't touch yourself except if mentioned. You can't pee until after you have orgasmed today. So better pee before you start this session.
Don't you dare play with yourself, bitch. You will be denied of an orgasm and made to edge continuously for the whole weekend if you even think about playing with yourself. This is a punishment. For disciplining you. Not to pleasure you. Understand?
Say, Yes Sir, whore.
Now.
Use the detachable bra strap and make a collar out of it.
Are you done?
Say Yes Sir, you little bitch.
This is what you'll wear in today's session at all time unless I say otherwise. This is the foundation wardrobe. For other sluts here, if you like exhibitionism, draw open your curtains. But not you, my slut. You aren't worthy of being exposed openly.
I know you thought about exhibitionism. You remember what happened the last time? I want you to take the spatula and hit that disrespectful cunt of yours 50 times. Remind yourself about the consequences of your last mistake. We need to train you well slut. Now.
Take a rope and tie both your thighs together tightly.
My cunt, set a timer in your phone, to ring every 10 minutes.
And pick up the task, or book, or watch the show or movie for the next 45 minutes. You will remain standing up straight or kneeling down on raw rice throughout the 45 minute period. No sitting on your sexy butt. Even if you are working. Especially if you get on a video call. I want you to stay in foundation wardrobe, and put on a wet white tshirt for the meetings.
Whenever the alarm rings, you will untie, remove the ginger, insert another ice cube, peel the ginger again and shove it up again. You will also reapply the toothpaste on your clit and nipples. Back to the foundation wardrobe. Make sure everything is back to where it was when you started.
No touching yourself, or playing with yourself. Focus on your chosen activity. I don't care how horny you are or how wet you are. You are not going to play with yourself. You understand?
Good.
Are your 45 minutes done? I'll know if they aren't. You know I can see everything you and that little roomate of yours does in that little studio apartment of yours. With the timestamp. If you try to cheat your way out of this punishment, there will be more punishments in my presence. You understand, you entitled bitch? I'll show you what real exhibition is if you can't follow my orders.
You better understand. You don't want me angry. It won't end well for your pleasure.
Back to the task, slut.
Once your 45 minute task is up, untie your thighs. Remove your thong. Now tie your left ankle to your left thigh by folding your leg. Same with right. At this point, you will be in squatting position close to the floor.
Now set a timer for 10 minutes.
Place a cushion between your feet.
Now remove the ginger, reapply toothpaste on your nipples and that throbbing, swollen clit of yours, use clothespegs on your nipples and cunt lips and shove up the dildo up your cunt.. place it in a way that that cushion or the ground pushes it up and keep in position without you holding it. Once it is in position, you will remain in this position, without touching the dildo. You have to keep it in place for the next 10 minutes. No dropping. No touching. You can dry hump the pillow with the dildo but no cumming. You can only edge. You understand you little disobedient piece of meat? You have a long way to go before you can cum today. Horny cunts need to understand that they need to behave for their masters. Will your cunt behave for me, slut?
Good.
Remember, if I see you cum without permission, you won't be able to cum at all the whole month.

Tick tock. Wait for the clock.
When the alarm rings, untie your legs and move to the bed. Are you horny now slut? Are you wet. Good. But you can't cum yet. I'm not done disciplining you yet. Now's when the real disciplining begins. I'm going to get you hornier. So horny that you'll beg me to let you cum. But I won't let you. Not until I'm satisfied.
Lie down on your bed. Tie both your legs to the bed frame. Wide apart.
Now take the vibrator and place it in the slit of your cunt. No penetration. Just let it touch the cunt. Leave it on on the highest setting. You will also put a scarf into your mouth. I don't want to hear any moans.
Now go on to literotica and play a sexy audio of your preference. It should be atleast 30 minutes long. Better if longer.
I'd prefer you listening to a masturbation instruction, but you can't masturbate to it. Or a hypnotism session to make you a better slut. You will blindfold yourself and start listening to this audio: tie your hands to the bed after everything is set.. You should be in the shape of a star tied to the bed.
You are to remain in this position until the entire audio is done. You will hear it. But not be able to move or play with yourself. You are not allowed to cum or beg to cum yet. You just have to sit through this. By the end of it, I want you to be so wet that I can easily fist that disobedient little tight cunt of yours.
No cumming slut.
Once the audio is over,
You will untie your hands. And remove the blindfold and release your mouth gag.
Let me look at that drenched cunt. Is it the way I like it? I can't hear you. Louder. Say "Yes Sir I'm drenched waiting for you to complete this punishment." You may now beg me to cum. But you cannot cum without permission.

If you got tasks from other masters, this is when you'll do them. After that is done,

Now, remain on the bed, legs tied.. Take the dildo and start humping on it. Start slow. Pace faster with every stroke. A little faster. Not too fast. We don't want you cumming yet, do we.
When you feel you're about to cum, you have two options. First, you edge and repeat again. Second, you beg until I approve.

Stop. Repeat again. Edge you slut. This is your lesson. Just because you are horny, doesn't mean you deserve an orgasm. You have to earn an orgasm. You have to be patient. Your purpose is to serve me and not yourself. You understand slut?
Say louder, Yes sir!
Remember I can see you. You can't cum without my permission.
Now stop. Repeat again. Edge. No cumming.
Do you want to cum, you whore?
Tell me how bad you want to cum. Beg for it. Beg more.
It's not enough slut. I want you to repeat the lesson you learnt today. In the same words.
Edge again, cunt. You aren't done yet.
Now take the vibrator. Replace the dildo. Vibe on highest setting shove it in. No cumming yet. Repeat your lesson. Loudly.
Good. Do you want to cum?
Say Yes Master. Beg for it.
Are you worthy of cumming?
Have you learnt your lesson?
Show me how desperate you are.
Good.
You may cum now. But you can't stop after cumming once. I need you to cum atleast 3 times without a break. Dirty sluts like you deserve multiple orgasms for passing this session.
I want you to moan so loudly that your neighbour thinks you're dying.
You may pee after you have cum atleast 3 times. Now slut. Back to your foundation wardrobe. And write me a report. Post it on your original thread in the forum.
Only after you are done reporting to me and to all the masters who contributed, can this session end.
I hope you learnt your place today, slut. I hope I don't have to repeat this. Behave, cunt. Be a good sub.
Until next time.
Sexylexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:55 PM   #2
Sexylexie

I have received an extension on this session and will be performing it next week. Other Masters can submit their ideas here if they wish too.
Old 12-08-2023, 07:53 AM   #3
DenMa5

Hi.
Should be an add to this dare. I think not outs very detailed or a new one?
Old 12-08-2023, 07:30 PM   #4
Sexylexie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
Hi.
Should be an add to this dare. I think not outs very detailed or a new one?
You're to do as you wish, Sir
Old 12-09-2023, 07:44 AM   #5
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

When a sub begs for me to help her fulfill her duties to her Master, I can't help but comply... >:]

You'll get naked, keep any ropes around you if you must, though.
Place ice cubes, ginger and toothpaste in your pussy as you've been ordered and are now used to. too bad you're ass hole isn't available, I'll have you do the same in that slut's rear hole too.
Find a broom stick and use it as a spreader bar (you can unscrew the brush itself usually). Bind your ankles to it. You might want to do that a tad later, when you're ready to complete your punishment.
Use 3 of your water bottles, full of course, and attach a thread to their neck, using any loop knot. Grab your pegs and pass the end of the string inside the pegs' holes, inside the springs. Keep the pegs loose from one another but make a knot so the thread stays on. 4 pegs for each thread.
Now, standing with your legs spread with the broom stick, you will bend over and place your shoulders on any table, kitchen, living... you'll attach the bottles, using the pegs to your nipples or areolas, and your labia. Place our arms in your back, in a boxtie fashion.
Now, you'll only be able to get rid of the pegs after 20 mn. Set a timer. If any bottle falls, snapping off the pegs, before 10 mn, you'll have to reapply it and add 2 mn. If after 10 mn, then you don't need to reapply it. After the 20mn have passed, you can get rid of the bottles by jumping, don't open the pegs, they must tear your flesh and fall on their own weight. I advise you jump high enough so they get off all at once and in one try, or you'll suffer more >:]

I expect a detailed report.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 10:36 AM   #6
Sexylexie

Thank you for the punishment Sir. I will follow and share a detailed report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
When a sub begs for me to help her fulfill her duties to her Master, I can't help but comply... >:]

You'll get naked, keep any ropes around you if you must, though.
Place ice cubes, ginger and toothpaste in your pussy as you've been ordered and are now used to. too bad you're ass hole isn't available, I'll have you do the same in that slut's rear hole too.
Find a broom stick and use it as a spreader bar (you can unscrew the brush itself usually). Bind your ankles to it. You might want to do that a tad later, when you're ready to complete your punishment.
Use 3 of your water bottles, full of course, and attach a thread to their neck, using any loop knot. Grab your pegs and pass the end of the string inside the pegs' holes, inside the springs. Keep the pegs loose from one another but make a knot so the thread stays on. 4 pegs for each thread.
Now, standing with your legs spread with the broom stick, you will bend over and place your shoulders on any table, kitchen, living... you'll attach the bottles, using the pegs to your nipples or areolas, and your labia. Place our arms in your back, in a boxtie fashion.
Now, you'll only be able to get rid of the pegs after 20 mn. Set a timer. If any bottle falls, snapping off the pegs, before 10 mn, you'll have to reapply it and add 2 mn. If after 10 mn, then you don't need to reapply it. After the 20mn have passed, you can get rid of the bottles by jumping, don't open the pegs, they must tear your flesh and fall on their own weight. I advise you jump high enough so they get off all at once and in one try, or you'll suffer more >:]

I expect a detailed report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk