Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
inspired

Heart A sexy dare for girls - red lipstick

For this dare you'll need a bright red lipstick. Start by having a shower - shave yourself completely smooth. Then get a chair, put it in front of a mirror and sit down on the edge. Paint your lips and pussy lips with the lipstick. You'll need quite a thick coat down there for this to work, try not to get too turned on as you apply it or it won't stick :-b

For the bold: dress in a short skirt and whatever makes you feel pretty/sexy/confident (no panties), and go for a stroll. You're looking for a white wall (corner), post, utility box, etc to leave a lip print on. Kiss it with your pussy lips and keep walking.

It'll help if you can get yourself turned on before you make the print, so your lips swell up and push out more. Concentrate on the slick feeling of your lips rubbing together as you walk. Notice guys passing and remind yourself that you could surprise them at any time by lifting your skirt and showing them your red lips. Consider what it would feel like to smear all that lipstick off on a guy. Take your time and really imagine it.

(YOU! yes, you, reading this. I can feel that little smile forming on your face, I know you're considering it. Go get a lipstick )

Whenever you pass by in the coming weeks, check if your lip print is still there and remember how you felt when making it. You can get better places at night when few people are around, but it's more exciting during the day. You could play it other ways, like ordering a take-away coffee or soda (the ones which come in those tall white paper cups) making a print on it under the table and leaving it, but if it's somewhere you walk past often you'll get to remember the moment.

For the less bold:
Get a piece of paper and fold it in half. Kiss one side with your lips and the other with your pussy. Write a little love note inside but don't sign it. Leave it in the letterbox or locker of someone you fancy. If you can't think of anyone, the note should say how the prints were made, and leave it in a phone box or someplace for a stranger to find.

I'd suggest adding photos of your prints/cards in this thread, but I'm not sure if this kind of artwork is allowed. Mods?
inspired is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to inspired for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hot, lipstick, public, secret, sexy