Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-21-2016, 12:45 PM   #1
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Default Dare: opps, wrong person!

This is a dare that will likely be against most people's limits. That means it is the kind of thing that just doesn't apply when people request dares. But that does not mean that no one is open to it, and so I'll put it here. It will be quite interesting to see if anyone follows through with this!

This dare will violate limits of:
pics
family/friends

This dare is only for people who wish to push those limits, or do not have those limits! If these are hard limits for you that you will never break, this dare is, obviously, not for you!

DISCLAIMER:
This dare includes taking pics, and sending them. However, I am not, in any way, requesting them on this site, or to be PMed to me, or anything else. This is not a pic request dare!

The premise is simple: Take a sex pic of yourself. Clothed, in a state of undress, nude, etc. However you like.
And send that picture, via text message, kik, or whatever service you use, to a family member of the opposite sex.

After a moment, ask them if they like what they see.

Wait for an answer, and then, no matter the answer, tell them "opps. Wrong person."

Now for arguably the most difficult part: suggest you are drunk, or high, or something, and that you would normally "never ask this if I were sober, but..."
and then ask them, again, if they like what they see. Ask them if they'd like to see more, and send them another pic if they do. And then ask for a pic in return, so you know they aren't just messing with you.

After they do that, send them whatever kind of pic they want, for the remainder of your conversation.

If you do not have a close family member to send to of the opposite gender, pick a friend who you haven't ever seen with sexual desire, and who you know has never seen you in a sexually provocative manner.

Unlike most of my dares, this is open to males as well as females, and I look forward to reports from both.

One final thought: If you have engaged in some form of incest play in the past, there is a change to this dare for you! You must either pick a family member who never knew you engaged in family play, one who did know but who never saw you that way, or one who you used to interact with sexually, but where that interaction is history. Or pick the friend. The thrill is gone if you pick someone in your family who has already experienced you intimately in some way in the recent past.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
baby916

great idea for a dare.

would it be okay if i use my first cousin, of which is my favorite family member, she is very hot.
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I want to leave it up to anyone willing to do the dare who they involve. As long as she isn't someone you hooked up with, or who has otherwise seen you in a sexual manner, now or in the recent past, she works.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:01 PM   #4
baby916

great. thx for the fast answer.

ill text her with my bunny pose picture before this weekend.
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
incest, limit breaking, limit pushing, pic