Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #1
Fawk
Account Banned

Book FemDom/Blackmail/Sissy/FxFxMxM/Incest

Chapter 1

Waiting on the corner next to the 7/11 I wrapped my open jacket around me a bit. It was cold but closing it completely would cover up the cute top I was wearing. When she'd come to pick me up, I wanted to be sure she would see it.
It cooled down quite a bit, and I checked my watch for the time. 9:43, she was running a little late. When I finally saw her car driving up to me, I cheerfully waved and called out to her.
“Vivi! Finally, geez!”
Her car came to a screeching halt, and I quickly opened the door, and sat next to her in the front seat. Intentionally leaving my jacket wide open, I pulled down the visor and used the mirror to fix my hair. I felt her watching me, but didn't look at her until I finished putting my hair as I wanted it, as the wind had blown some strands out of place.
“Sorry I was late, I was held up.”
Even though I planned on acting pissed off about it, I couldn't. I flipped the visor back up and buckled the seatbelt.
“Yeah yeah, just drive for now.”
She kissed me on the cheek real quick, and started the car. We drove for a while before we pulled up a driveway filled with drunk and dancing people. We got out, and she walked ahead into the house.
Music was blasting really loud, and I had a little trouble dodging all the crazy dancers, trying to get to the door as well.

I made my way in, and snatched up a deserted beer from a table. I emptied it in seconds, and walked through the hallway to the kitchen. Vivi was standing there exchanging small talk with the host of the party, Luc. I put my empty glass down on the counter and hugged her from behind, planting a kiss in her neck. Luc gave us a weird look.
“Oh right, have you met my new girlfriend yet?” Vivi asked with a big smile.
“No way... “ Luc stepped back surprised, before bursting out in laughter. “Hahaha, you almost had me there!”
He patted me on the head before heading off, raising his glass to us. Annoyed I let go of Vivi, and checked the fridge for another beer.
“Stupid, stupid guy, always the same!” I complained, twisting off the cap of my bottle.
“I swear, he'll get what's coming to him.”
With a few big gulps, I emptied more than half of the bottle. Vivi rubbed my shoulder, calming me down a little.
“I'm sure he'll find out soon enough how serious we are.”
With a chuckle, I emptied the rest of the bottle; “I'll make damn sure he will!”
Suddenly, I thought of something. Slowly, I turned to Vivi, smiling about the plan I thought up. She looked at me a bit surprised at first, before she started smiling as mischieviously as I was.

I grabbed Vivi a beer, took her hand, and led her out of the kitchen.
“I don't think he'll mind if we go upstairs real quick, right?”
Without waiting for her answer, I pulled her with me to the stairs, and quickly went to the next floor. I opened a few doors, but they weren't very interesting. The third or fourth door I opened, was the bathroom. I almost closed the door, but then changed my mind.
“This could be interesting...” I said, almost whispering although only Vivi was there with me. She only just started drinking her beer, and took a few sips before putting it down.
“Interesting? I don't know what you're looking for, but this doesn't look very interesting.”
I noticed a cabinet, and opened some of it's drawers.
“I bet he's hiding something in here, don't you think?”
Vivi was still mostly uninterested, and just leaned back on the wall, drinking her beer.
I rummaged through some of the stuff, mostly unopened bathing products. Reaching all the way into the back, I felt something unfamiliar. I grabbed it, and pulled it out.
Vivi almost dropped her beer in surprise. In my hand I was holding the biggest and most grotesque dildo I had ever seen.
“Holy shit, Helena...”
Vivi quickly finished her beer, and put the bottle down. She grabbed the thing from me, almost in awe, and turned it around a few times to get a good look. It had veins, it had ridges, it had pearls and bumps.
“It's a monster” I said. “Where would you even get this?”
I heard some footsteps in the stairway, so I quickly pulled out my phone to snap a picture. Vivi pulled a funny face and threw up a peace sign, before rushing to put the thing back in the drawer.

We were about to leave the bathroom, but the footsteps were only getting closer. Vivi turned pale, and looking at each other we realised there was no way we could get out of there unnoticed.
Suddenly I saw the doorknob move, and I jumped into the shower and closed the curtains, Vivi following behind me as fast as she could.
After some stumbling and fumbling, the door opened, and we sat together holding our breaths, trying to be as quiet as a mouse.
With a clank, this person put down a bottle, probably beer. They opened the drawer, and I heard a soft chuckle. Slowly I leaned back a bit, trying to peek from behind the shower curtain. Vivi desperately shook her head and mimed NO, but there was little she could do to curb my curiosity.

Even though he had his back turned on me, it was easy to see who it was. Jonathan, or Jon for short, was Lucs adopted baby brother. Although he was 5 years younger, he looked like the big brother of the two. Unlike Luc, who had a slim build with an average height, he was big and buff, easily towering over him. Even though he was adopted, they both had the same friendly brown eyes, but other than that they were nothing in common. Lucs hair was a jet black, whereas his was a summery blonde. And Luc had a manly but polished face, while Jons face was more rugged.
I beckoned Vivi to come closer to take a look herself as well. She scooted over, taking a quick peek before hiding again. It wasn't untill then that I noticed Jon had the monster dildo in his hand. He turned to the door and locked it.

As quietly as I could, I pulled my phone from my pocket again. It made a little beep sound when I started the video camera function, but Jon was probably too drunk to notice it. He sure looked like it.
He pulled down the toilet seat cover, and sat down on it. The camera was running and recorded the whole ordeal.

With a feverish blush on his face, he put the toy in his mouth. This freed his hands to pull down the zipper of his trousers, and within no time both the trousers and his boxers were down to his ankles.
His big rough hands grabbed hold of his member, that was already half up. Slowly he started pumping it up and down. I turned to Vivi, and she could guess from my face what was happening. It only took another minute or two for her thoughts to be confirmed, as Jon started grunting a little.
Quickly I focussed on recording all of this again. He slowed down even more, and started licking the dildo. He pushed it into his throat a few times untill it was slick, still playing with himself. His cock was now rockhard, and looked like it was about to burst. He leaned back and put his legs up a little, revealing everything there was to see. Surprisingly, even though he did have bodyhair, he was totally smooth on his balls and pucker.
He started rubbing the tip of the dildo over his clenched asshole, and started pumping his shaft faster. Slowly the dildo slipped into him, and when he reached the base, he leaned his head back and let out a lustfull sigh. He started thrusting the thing in and out, still sighing and moaning with his deep hoarse voice.
He went faster and faster, eventually closing his eyes. His broad chest was heaving up and down as his breathing started to get more rugged, and I could tell he was closing in on a climax.
Nervously I checked how much time I had left to record, because I knew there was already a lot of data on this little phone. Three more minutes left, would that do? The seconds were ticking away, for both my phones memory, and Jons endurance. His body started tensing up, and he grabbed his cock tighter, his hand moving up and down almost furiously, his ass getting stretched more and more the less carefull he got with aiming the dildo.
Finally, his body stiffened up. The pre-cum had made his hand and cock slick and gave him an extra boost. Thrusting the dildo in his hole as deep as he could one last time, a thick creamy load forcefully spurted out his cock, and he cried out.
“Ahh, Luc!”

Beep. No more available memory.
Fawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow, very nice! Will there be more?

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
PunishMe69

Really hot! Keep going