Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-19-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
Submissiveslut559

Default Needy slut for use..

I had a free day today which was probably not good.... I woke up way too horny I've already taken all this time to my advantage and played with and teased my clit numerous times today and cum 4 times.. Though I'm not sure about everyone else, but the fact I've been a filthy whore today seems pretty deserving of punishment..

I'm hoping to be taught a lesson and to not give into my needy, hungry cunt. I'm begging you to make me regret what I've done.. However you see fit. As always, reports will be provided.. Thank you in advance for offering punishment to my naughty self..
I only have house hold items, no actual toys except for one vibrator. I have access to a lot of things around the house and love experimenting with different tasks.. I aim to please. You will not be disappointed..

Likes:: Bondage, Torture (Tit, pussy, clit, etc.), Toothpaste, Shower tasks, Wedgies, Pussy/Anal stretching, Forced orgasms, Pain, Denial/control

Limits:: Extreme/Long term (ex. 5+ days) pain, Family, Friends, *Public* (including pics/videos), Pee/poop
Submissiveslut559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:11 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

spank the pussy 100 times

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
SexSlave77

Coat the crotch of a pair of panties in toothpaste then give yourself a wedgie.Make sure the panties are digging in hard to both your cunt and ass.
I am open to new things

Won't do dares that are public ,involve posting pictures, anything to do with family, pee or poop or could cause serious pain or health issues
SexSlave77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:39 AM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

untill the end of February you have lost the use of a toilet seat tha should give you food for thoughy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:49 AM   #5
abbibunny

Since you came four times, you should go around with your panties in a wedgie for four days straight, each time with the top visible above the waistline of your clothes.
Limits:Illegal, bodily fluids, people I know, needles, video, pics
I do lines only online(can't leave copies)
Don't have toys yet
I also really don't like fingering myself(still can edge & cum though)

Kik: abbibunnygd
abbibunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #6
Submissiveslut559

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSlave77 View Post
Coat the crotch of a pair of panties in toothpaste then give yourself a wedgie.Make sure the panties are digging in hard to both your cunt and ass.
Thank you for the punishment.. I took one of my slightly smaller pairs, applied the toothpaste and pulled hard and quickly... It dug in everywhere, definitely hurt.. Thank you for helping teach this slut a lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
untill the end of February you have lost the use of a toilet seat tha should give you food for thoughy
Thank you sir. I will keep this in mind throughout the next few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
spank the pussy 100 times
I spanked it 100 times, almost losing count but luckily I didn't. My pussy was stinging a lot.. Thank you for punishing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbibunny View Post
Since you came four times, you should go around with your panties in a wedgie for four days straight, each time with the top visible above the waistline of your clothes.
This was one of the more interesting ones.. But it definitely taught me as much of a lesson as the others did.. Thank you for the punishment
I only have house hold items, no actual toys except for one vibrator. I have access to a lot of things around the house and love experimenting with different tasks.. I aim to please. You will not be disappointed..

Likes:: Bondage, Torture (Tit, pussy, clit, etc.), Toothpaste, Shower tasks, Wedgies, Pussy/Anal stretching, Forced orgasms, Pain, Denial/control

Limits:: Extreme/Long term (ex. 5+ days) pain, Family, Friends, *Public* (including pics/videos), Pee/poop
Old 01-25-2016, 01:12 PM   #7
jitik

Default online slut for submissiveslut559

i am urs give what dare u want mis
jitik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Good girl for doing the punishment, do you feel better or do you need more

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-27-2016, 11:57 PM   #9
Submissiveslut559

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Good girl for doing the punishment, do you feel better or do you need more
Thank you.

It is up to you.. If you feel I may need anything else, you're more than welcome to provide further punishment. I've been a good girl after all the punishing though, so good news there.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:17 AM   #10
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Only bad girls get punished. Good girls on the other hand get to cum, and cum again.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit pain, orgasm control, pussy torture, tit torture, torture